Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) (86538 Views)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Gamusgamus: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2017
rem44:
Remember the alleged Nigerian cultist who was shot dead recently?He has been buried amidst tear.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-cultist-shot-dead-buriedphotos.html?m=1

See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3934356/student-nwafor-orizu-college-nsugbe
wasted generation
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by remi1444: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Kreme:
must you act like a fool,who told you he was an egede man
and who told me he wasa dodorima either, I generalized it I care not to know which he belong to.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
Mumu! You refused to live a meaningful life undecided

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword...! undecided

I bet his parents must have agreed for him to be buried dressed like that; in other words they must have also known about his cultism and apparently condoned it. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by lomaxbien(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Sparkies:

Are you the gate keeper of hell fire
I wonder
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
the last time i asked his mother, his birth certificate was an apology letter from the right time condom factory
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

And the lives he must had terminated dropped from the sky undecided
I didn't say that did I? all am saying is even the worst human being on earth, has somebody that will cry if he/she dies
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
mamachizzy:
I didn't say that did I? all am saying is even the worst human being on earth, has somebody that will cry if he/she dies
Okay
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by d1ckr0man(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
kn23h:
"Yorubas and Hausas collabed to kill our church going brother" - IPOB miscreants.
. Must you show your stupidity
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
sekem:

This was not part of the plan back then

The plan was the stop all forms of oppression

It's so bad That the masterplan got hijacked somewhere along the line

So dont blame the white haired master

story story....all the blame is on the white hair and beard man
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by babatee1985(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
so people are still practising cultism when many are looking for ways to make it and have money. Nawa o
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by tobsvent: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.
The pictures answer it all.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by webbro007(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
aro,rest in Valhalla,were there is no wahala,ur death must be avenged,for one Norseman equal 10000 bastard,aromate SS o, nowino nowino nowino tabu tabu lebisco Odin kebiscontra inamilitus inatrayon.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
Na lie! You nor know anything. That guy na aro bagger
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2017
webbro007:
aro,rest in Valhalla,were there is no wahala,ur death must be avenged,for one Norseman equal 10000 bastard,aromate SS o, nowino nowino nowino tabu tabu lebisco Odin kebiscontra inamilitus inatrayon.
grin grin

Ahuman
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Hell fire awaits u!!
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Mynet11(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.
I ask the same question everyday. It irritate me to see young guys wasting their future all in the name of 'I belong'. Nonsense
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
what a wasted life
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by abdulwizzy(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
piff82:
dead body no dey fine at all

Has anyone tried this guy.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
fk001:
Hell fire things. The dressing alone is direct entry to hell fire.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Kingston6: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Ohhh Don Charles true true u r gone. Naso u tk die we suppose write our final exam n becm a graduate
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kingston6:
Ohhh Don Charles true true u r gone. Naso u tk die we suppose write our final exam n becm a graduate

I read that he was their executioner. Good riddance.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by vickoozy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
A sailor has sailed to palama to dine with Odin!
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MrIrohKenedy: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

na igbo (weed) plus dark label they give am ooo grin

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MrIrohKenedy: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
webbro007:

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by maturemindsonly(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
no be 0147 oh.. na ARO
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Na lie! You nor know anything. That guy na aro bagger
I dey rep who I be!
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by DALE917(f): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wait o, this his burial be like photoshop

His parents allowed this

Smh

Wasted life

He even looks stupid in death with that ugly cussion pillow
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Pussycatdolls: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Wait,is that a lighter in his left hand? Chai,he shud smoke in peace den...na wa.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Kingston6: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I read that he was their executioner. Good riddance.
Dats it trying my best to warn him bt to no avain
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Kingston6: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
U r ruged
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
All hail the great Alora lord...elegbe in d flying deck..odins brothers....at d end of the day dem go still kill una..cultism never pays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.