Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award (2048 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by IwillSucced(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am not regular in this forum, but this is my damn opinion.

I barely get into fights and only read mostly the important stuff... I have decided that these are the 5 Nairalanders that were worth my while...

These people do not just complain about women, recession and problems, but share the better part of their lives and make you learn something. I am not talking about the ones that make you laugh with their comments grin grin grin grin ... I am talking about the one that increases your knowledge..

1. Explorers

I don't need to say much on him. He shares a lot of knowledge and information... I place him very high in my ranks, checking his latest threads and you will never get bored... Lai Lai...

2. Airforce1

This guy is a classic case of "fake it till you make it" .... That all I see.. I believe he deserves an award for following Toke Makinwa's path.. Although he does not look like a gentleman with a plan, but remember looks can be deceiving...

3. iLegend

I don't know why this guy deactivated, the same time I deactivated.. But he was a promising man, his books, his writeups... I learned a thing or two from him.

4. Lalas.ticala

Chief mod and the reason why Nairaland is just less than 200,000 members from reaching the 2 million mark... I learned a thing or two from the way this guy edits posts before he posts them on the frontpage. Just check it out, the title on the frontpage and the title of the post are completely different.. He is gifted and is works till 11 pm every day.. I am sure he is not the only one doing this..

5. FitnessDoctor

Although he refused to give me my recharge and went AWOL, I learned a thing or two from his write-ups, especially the one which talks about not using a sponge to bathe when you take your bath at night...

I believe this nairalanders deserve an award for making this forum a great place to be...

Oya start arguing and making my opinion look like trash... grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Never heard of any of them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by RoyalBlak007: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
♤ Explorers

♤ YES✓

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Earthquake1: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
I like fitness doctor, guy's matured.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
falconey:

savage!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Dablack1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
me nko
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Crappy post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by yelinco1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
falconey:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

MEANWHILE,
EXPLORER... YES!
UNCLE LALASTICLALA... YES!
INFACT, AM OK WITH THE LIST JOR

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nedfed(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
IwillSucced:
I am not regular in this forum, but this is my damn opinion.

I barely get into fights and only read mostly the important stuff... I have decided that these are the 5 Nairalanders that were worth my while...

These people do not just complain about women, recession and problems, but share the better part of their lives and make you learn something. I am not talking about the ones that make you laugh with their comments grin grin grin grin ... I am talking about the one that increases your knowledge..

1. Explorers

I don't need to say much on him. He shares a lot of knowledge and information... I place him very high in my ranks, checking his latest threads and you will never get bored... Lai Lai...

2. Airforce1

This guy is a classic case of "fake it till you make it" .... That all I see.. I believe he deserves an award for following Toke Makinwa's path.. Although he does not look like a gentleman with a plan, but remember looks can be deceiving...

3. iLegend

I don't know why this guy deactivated, the same time I deactivated.. But he was a promising man, his books, his writeups... I learned a thing or two from him.

4. Lalas.ticala

Chief mod and the reason why Nairaland is just less than 200,000 members from reaching the 2 million mark... I learned a thing or two from the way this guy edits posts before he posts them on the frontpage. Just check it out, the title on the frontpage and the title of the post are completely different.. He is gifted and is works till 11 pm every day.. I am sure he is not the only one doing this..

5. FitnessDoctor

Although he refused to give me my recharge and went AWOL, I learned a thing or two from his write-ups, especially the one which talks about not using a sponge to bathe when you take your bath at night...

I believe this nairalanders deserve an award for making this forum a great place to be...

Oya start arguing and making my opinion look like trash... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by stGabrielo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
this call for WAR!!! how can you forget to add--lefulefu,softwerk,stgabrielo,iamkashybaby .....grin omo stars are plenty for here oooo you can only see from where you sit. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Tamarapetty(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
#claps

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin nwamaikpe should just top that list biko

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Blackhawk01: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
grin grin nwamaikpe should just top that list biko

I concur cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided Who are they? Are they pörn-stars?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I concur cheesy cool
lol
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by danchuzzy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
undecided Who are they? Are they pörn-stars?

No!

They are some pipo's village chiefs! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by mofeoluwadassah: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2017
(6)lefulefu the popcorn seller wink
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by stag: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2017
-
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 08, 2017
stGabrielo:
this call for WAR!!! how can you forget to add--lefulefu,softwerk,stgabrielo,iamkashybaby .....grin omo stars are plenty for here oooo you can only see from where you sit. angry

This e-award is NOT my thing.. cool

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Prefola: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
Nwamaikpe shuld top dat list..
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Essentials1(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2017
hmmm
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by IwillSucced(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

This e-award is NOT my thing.. cool

So what is your "thing"
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by MrCork: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
falconey:

^^^farts near his mouth!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrCork:

^^^farts near his mouth!!

Fart close to your uncle's mouth dumass!!!!!
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by MrCork: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
falconey:

Fart close to your uncle's mouth dumass!!!!!

.bro...u will wake up tomorrow wit 2 priiiik in yorr mouth...amen!! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Essentials1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrCork:

Bros, Bros
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by rawpadgin(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Airforce1? Am award? For being a clown or what?
Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2017
He deserves it, he talks too much!
MrCork:

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by AyamConfidence(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2017
MrCork:

this is the funniest shii I've seen all day

Cork no go kill person ooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2017
MrCork:

. Why u wanna kill me with laugh bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Is Stingy If He Uses Iphonex And You Use Iphone6 - Lady Says / How Can I Get To Benin City From Abuja?? / What Is Wrong With These Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.