Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook (34386 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Kondomatic(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
slendxy:

Not everybody like chatting on social media, especially, with a stranger. I have someone's lost item and found the person on Facebook I won't just drop "hi" to see if he/she will respond back, I will go straight to the matter and inform the person what's up.
That's if you're hundred sure that it is the person. I was skeptical initially because she was online while her phone was with me.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flaghouse1:

I like your reasoning pattern, really you don't just cut off relationship too quick,but when you observe a pattern for years you just need to isolate yourself from such people,I don't know how old you are but with my years on earth and experiences (personal and inferred) I will advise you not to stick around people with tendencies relating to our discourse.

I use to be free with people ,but with time realized it's just not worth it, sacrifice your arm and leg for friends ,relations in times of need you will be disappointed.I have personally funded a relations trip abroad as I write you simple "singlet or boxers"not sent in appreciation of the effort.

So you can see where I am coming from-God rewards people for thier good deed not human though

Let me gist you mine bro...i like the way we gist, a man contacted me to do audio visuals, billboard, graphics, web site for his school, his church, web store for his business, on the way to his place, the pressure of the huge job, i was hasty, i ruined my neatly ironed clothes with sweat, so i tarried a while on the road, bought a white handkerchief to clean the sweat off my face, do you believe i lost the job because the guy kept starring at my handkerchief? He technically was looking at me cleaning the sweat and assumed i was trying to charm him for the job...funny enough when i discussed with his wife, she liked me, turned out we both attended the same church through teenage and we were both actively involved..

What am i trying to say Sir, the man despite how i handled the presentation flawlessly evaluated me based on the white handkerchief and not on performance....i learnt from that experience.. now this is the moral of my story, when people have things, toys, benefits, they tend to play superior and disconnect other people.. the facebook lady has maybe her comfort and swag, the guy has his believes and his perspectives and everybody is playing their own cards and thinking life would fit into their own ideologies and belief system, but compromise is key in life, marriage, ministry,business....

Fast-forward 18 months, i now have my business, the man who chose not to hire me may hire someone else better or equal or lesser than my skillset, but, it's best to be open to people to me, to tolerate people, and not be spontaneous in cutting people off, because while our benefits remain with us when we refuse to let ourselves out, for other people that stretch out, they tend to have a yield, or a loss in a bad experience..Life isn't black and white..

Finally, the lady didn't open up a bit.. the guy flipped like I would have, not being a better man, that man didn't give me the project, but life moves on..however opportunity doesn't come everyday, there are things we need to seize my brother..hence i stand with the op 100%...and you are right at not being patient thesedays with people, stupiidtty is the newest endemic
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by multicolored(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
And who told you she needs the job?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by samdoh(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:

You should have just post the vacancy on your Facebook page, someone you know in school apart from that lady would still have the opportunity to benefit from it.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by imitateMe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:

Guru on Facebook, it's possible you send a message to someone without bn friends.It depends on the person's privacy settings.
Now you're talking. She probably didn't allow messages from non-friends.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by goldedprince: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
even if na me i go block you. next time as you add someone, send a message explaining your reason for adding her.
is she a witch to a babalawo to know that you are adding her to offer her a job.
i think you must be one of those -1 students in school that is why she did that
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by dingbang(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!
all these trash won't feed a hungry girl.. Pride goes before a fall
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Jterry(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:
The job is not for her, Look around for a better person.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by dingbang(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

You sound like an emotional blackmailer.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

sometimes I don't know if you have a functional brain..
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Flaghouse1: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Let me gist you mine bro...i like the way we gist, a man contacted me to do audio visuals, billboard, graphics, web site for his school, his church, web store for his business, on the way to his place, the pressure of the huge job, i was hasty, i ruined my neatly ironed clothes with sweat, so i tarried a while on the road, bought a white handkerchief to clean the sweat off my face, do you believe i lost the job because the guy kept starring at my handkerchief? He technically was looking at me cleaning the sweat and assumed i was trying to charm him for the job...funny enough when i discussed with his wife, she liked me, turned out we both attended the same church through teenage and we were both actively involved..

What am i trying to say Sir, the man despite how i handled the presentation flawlessly evaluated me based on the white handkerchief and not on performance....i learnt from that experience.. now this is the moral of my story, when people have things, toys, benefits, they tend to play superior and disconnect other people.. the facebook lady has maybe her comfort and swag, the guy has his believes and his perspectives and everybody is playing their own cards and thinking life would fit into their own ideologies and belief system, but compromise is key in life, marriage, ministry,business....

Fast-forward 18 months, i now have my business, the man who chose not to hire me may hire someone else better or equal or lesser than my skillset, but, it's best to be open to people to me, to tolerate people, and not be spontaneous in cutting people off, because while our benefits remain with us when we refuse to let ourselves out, for other people that stretch out, they tend to have a yield, or a loss in a bad experience..Life isn't black and white..

Finally, the lady didn't open up a bit.. the guy flipped like I would have, not being a better man, that man didn't give me the project, but life moves on..however opportunity doesn't come everyday, there are things we need to seize my brother..hence i stand with the op 100%...and you are right at not being patient thesedays with people, stupiidtty is the newest endemic

Our reasoning in this part of continent is so warped, imagine somebody believing you will charm him with handkerchief-people like that sorry to say may be Christians but inside of them believe more of native stuff than hope in God to make thins flow.

Back to the issue we cannot be 100% correct as humans ,but I wanted the Op to reason and learn from all the criticism he is getting from the forum, there are people in this country today may not have 500 k in their account but if they give you note refer you, thier names open doors,so the Op feels he has arrived life itself is not does not revolve around him, my first job was gotten from somebody I least expected , the man was married ,jobless money was tight to feed was a problem ,once he talks about it whatever I have I split into two folds as little as N500.00 those days .one day he just told me that do you know you saved lives yesterday there was nothing in the house to eat, By providence he got a job after 2years , as soon as opportunities came up he just told me give me your Cv and the rest was story ,the was excellent back in the days.
That is why I say who will help will help you-all he needed to do with all sincerity is to call her or see her physically to tell her of the job opportunity

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Our reasoning in this part of continent is so warped, imagine somebody believing you will charm him with handkerchief-people like that sorry to say may be Christians but inside of them believe more of native stuff than hope in God to make thins flow.

Back to the issue we cannot be 100% correct as humans ,but I wanted the Op to reason and learn from all the criticism he is getting from the forum, there are people in this country today may not have 500 k in their account but if they give you note refer you, thier names open doors,so the Op feels he has arrived life itself is not does not revolve around him, my first job was gotten from somebody I least expected , the man was married ,jobless money was tight to feed was a problem ,once he talks about it whatever I have I split into two folds as little as N500.00 those days .one day he just told me that do you know you saved lives yesterday there was nothing in the house to eat, By providence he got a job after 2years , as soon as opportunities came up he just told me give me your Cv and the rest was story ,the was excellent back in the days.
That is why I say who will help will help you-all he needed to do with all sincerity is to call her or see her physically to tell her of the job opportunity

Fantastic, i love your story... Very nice one...which is why i tell people it's important we cultivate and propagate healthy relationships..truth be told every relationship has a value that can come out to be different things down the line.. Can you see why i suggested both of us reduce cutting relationships short? forget our current income and all, relationships are priceless, and though why this generation is funny, we all should learn to find meaningful relationships and cultivate them, not giving up on people that entirely mess up...You dig?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by kinibigdeal(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I think op is a liar from the bottomless pit, even if he isn't a liar, he has mental issues, it is people like you that would ask a girl for sex before helping her, because of a block button you started ranting like a bitch, if you had her best interest in mind you would have tried to get across to her whether or not you were blocked and explain things.

you were propably feeling like a god and her saviour hence your ego was bruised when she blocked you.

All I see here is op inflated ego and pride

Are you the girl in question?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by calebfm(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I think there's age limit.
If I heard her correctly, she said it's from 18 to Thirty-something years.
I will still ask her though if the job is still available.
I have a friend she studied linguistics at uni ibadan , very fluent in French if d job is still available pls tell me and u will let you know on how to get her thanks
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I think op is a liar from the bottomless pit, even if he isn't a liar, he has mental issues, it is people like you that would ask a girl for sex before helping her, because of a block button you started ranting like a bitch, if you had her best interest in mind you would have tried to get across to her whether or not you were blocked and explain things.

you were propably feeling like a god and her saviour hence your ego was bruised when she blocked you.

All I see here is op inflated ego and pride

Ladies can back each others up ehn.. see the way you're defending the lady, so nice and sweet but we know the trick.. you're trying to make the oP feel guilty so he'll go back and call the chick.. back we have decoded you.. e no go work Eva... grin
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!

Wronged fire, says who? I don't know if this story is actually true, but what I do know is that ladies are so superficial, maybe he doesn't have frosh pics, with champagne and discotheque backgrounds, or he's not her level because he must still be struggling, after all they graduated same time.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Flaghouse1: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Fantastic, i love your story... Very nice one...which is why i tell people it's important we cultivate and propagate healthy relationships..truth be told every relationship has a value that can come out to be different things down the line.. Can you see why i suggested both of us reduce cutting relationships short? forget our current income and all, relationships are priceless, and though why this generation is funny, we all should learn to find meaningful relationships and cultivate them, not giving up on people that entirely mess up...You dig?

Right, the society today is not in congruence with what we observed when growing up,youths of today are on the fast lane make money by all means.

Yesterday a young chap I mentored called me for a business transaction, I hot to the place met him and his friend.We saw the contact man interested in buying off land I intend disposing in an estate,after our meeting the contact person just told me to hang around that he will contact the real buyer within an hour to fix appointment to firm up the deal.

To my suprise ,the guy called my mentee to tell him that the gain he is going to make is really not much from my deal,that he has been told of another offer within same locale which seems profitable, my guy just told him why not open up to the man and he will accede to your increase in gain from the deal, he then told my mentee not to inform me about latest development.

Surprisingly,upon investigation I found out that the chap standing with my mentee when I got to the place ,has gone to the guy to present a farce that a land is available ,when I told my mentee that it's that your friend that did this thing he was shocked ,he too later confirmed it,see the extent people go for money.

Bros, that's why I like American if you know what I mean -Niggers don't take bullshitt
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
alexialin:

No mind the op.

If we should investigate what really happened between both of them. You all will agree with me, that this op needs to be over blocked.
No girl will just block a guy like that, without reason. If u talk about ignore? Then I will understand but to block?

Op u don fucvk up with this babe in the past. And seriously with that kind of job, and money monthly, instead of giving it to someone, why not quickly go for French class online, use a laptop or even tab phone and start learning! . and do night vigils on top!
Learn French quickly and Inbetween the job sef.
Such salary is hard to come by.

You sef, no like yourself.. I swear!

Maybe she knows u want to fucvk and dump her like u did in the past. Once bitten, twice shy. She ain't that dumvb anymore.

Sighs if only I had such job opportunity. I would have done the needful by now.

I wonder how una dey take understand something. The job needs a bilingual officer; ie someone who can speak at least two foreign languages. It mustn't be only French and English. And the offer has a limited time before someonelse snatches it. So lf I start a French lesson now and maybe two months later I'm called for interview, how do you think I'm gonna be successful in it when it was made clear that the job seeker should be fluent in these languages.

So how will you look when they tell you to be an interpreter in French or do you think a course of three months in French will make you become a very efficient interpreter.

This thing you are saying I said it to the woman and she said it won't be possible as they can't be waiting for me to learn the language because the level of language proficiency they need is not beginner level, neither is it intermediate level but a professional level of proficiency.

The woman is always busy herself. Do you think someone like her who, most at times is travelling from this African country to that African country will have time to wait for me while I take my French lesson.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by efavour: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Meanwhile
Me:
find a way to reach her. Sometimes you don't let people in your life cos you were not in a good place at that moment. What if she is ashamed of one thing or the other in her life and don't want to make contact with you at the moment. I had been calling a friend who I had known for a long time but she would not pick my calls no matter how long I call. I was one of the bridesmaid at her wedding oh. We didn't quarrel nor fight,no ego issue as she and myself were down to earth. I keep asking my self why was avoiding me and couldn't find any reason. I let her be and then one day, I ran into her sister and she downloaded everything that has happened to me. She was even coding it a bit but from everything I got from her, my friend needed sometime alone to accept some situation life threw at her ,she needed to make peace with it before she can socialize with friends or even tell them about it. Stop rushing to judge people.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Donswatter(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

You sound like an emotional blackmailer.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

you need a touch of the holy ghost seriously...
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmyid:

SLAY QUEEN spotted.. Birds of a father. For what? That request was her test, and she failed it due to pride.

No I wasn't trying to test her.
If I remembered about the message button I could have sent her the message right away.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by shadyberry(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol slay Queen....Abeg i need the job
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men make a big deal out of every.
Your name obviously didn't ring a bell...
You're just one of numerous men that add a lady to give her a job connection. Some others have been killed, kidnapped and all sorts. When their pictures get to NL, you tag them slay queen that got slayed.

Ladies are just being careful out of experience or hearsays.
Though some are actually uncouth.

Another job will come for her, that's if she isn't fine wherever she is.
Life goes on.

Your closing post gives an insight to your kinda person, you're not any better than her...that's if she actually blocked you. You're a proud person. The type I wouldn't want help from...

Someone who went to the same school wif me.
Someone who knows my name off by heart.
And knows where I live.

So how doesn't my name ring a bell when I have a profile pic.
I am sure you have a very big problem wif comprehension mumu.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by wedeonline(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Depends on her privacy settings though and even if he sends a message, it will first appear as a message request which she will need to approve before they can start chatting, if she blocked friends request, she will definitely block chat request..

Or do you expect him to just go to her inbox and say "Hi. I have found 400k job for you?"

She will mark it as spam(scam).

Moreover nah person we em dey feed dey bring mouth.

Lemme Tell You A Similar Story.

A driver once brought a phone for me to buy, a Z10 back then and when I asked him how he got it, he said that it belongs to her sister. then I told him to call the sister to get the security code. It was then that he revealed to me that a passenger forgot it in his car.

On the screen of the phone is a picture of a young lady who is likely to be in her later teens or maybe early twenties and she wrote her name on it.

I told the driver that I will buy the phone if I unlock it successfully, he agreed and gave me two days.

I searched for the lady on Facebook with her name and found her, fortunately she was online.

I sent her messages but she wouldn't reply, though I didn't tell her why because it may not be her.

I inserted my simcard in the phone and luckily data was on, notifications started coming in from whatsapp, email etc. I called a number that was not saved and asked the girl if she knows the phone owner personally.

She say that they're sisters. I was like Bleep, you're sister's and she didn't even save your number?

To avoid sending information to the wrong person, I asked her why her sister's number has not been going through, she said that I should call her Airtel number, the MTN is not going because she forgot it in a car days ago. I collected the Airtel from her and called the phone owner but the Italian princess wouldn't pick.

I let it slide but a part of me wasn't comfortable with giving the back to the driver so I called her once again and luckily she picked.

We talked and I gave her the driver's number in the end. The phone was returned to her.

It was after my call that she then approved my chat request and even sent a friend to me.
I think her friend request is still pending on Facebook.

Lol you are mean bro!!!
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by calebokey45(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Meanwhile
Me:
Op she did not block you, if she did, you won't see her profile at all. She has probably reached the friends limit, that's why Facebook took away the add friend button
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
I know facebook, if the person doesnt accept you, he or she will never see your message. But OP you are a wicked man and God go punish you, why did u not put the job on Nairaland, now slay mama don block u and u run to Nairaland for advice, in fact i will pray to God to punish u, wicked man. U for paste the job here and help real people ready to work, i paste jobs here to and it hurts me a lot that i havent helped anyone find a good job. But i know someday God will put me in a position to create thousands of Jobs and enrich families.

Op infact Go and hug transformer, that lady is dating davido she has 20 million for akant she does not need ur change, when u begin to paste jobs here then we can be friends

The woman works wif ECOWAS. I assume she was told to bring someone as her own slot(you know all this quota stuff). It is just one position.
I am sorry that I didn't mention it here on nairaland. Buh wah if you were my friend and I knew quite well you would be perfect for the job; do you think you would be happy wif me If I decided to come in a public forum to announce it without telling you first. Check am nah my guy.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
SnowJay92:

Wronged fire, says who? I don't know if this story is actually true, but what I do know is that ladies are so superficial, maybe he doesn't have frosh pics, with champagne and discotheque backgrounds, or he's not her level because he must still be struggling, after all they graduated same time.

Oh,well...
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
God some people's comment for here just tire me. So nah sin to inform someone about something that will help them.
So I should have kept quiet abi? Well everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You're not just proud, you're very rude. Maybe that's why the girl doesn't want anything to do with you again. grin

You know her house?
She knows your house?
Yet you chose FB to disseminate such information.

The opportunity to play god eluded you, that's your annoyance.

LOL... grin

They are no longer living there. I have tried to get her number from her friends buh to no avail. You can say whatever you like about me being proud buh I don't gaf.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You just exhibit a brazen attitude,I pity friends that associate with you , reading your statement above just got me dissaapointed , I have friends like to subjugate others.i just cut them off as they are not better off.

If this said girl was your primary school mate why not call her and pass the message subtly about the employment offer to her.in reality you just want to find all ways possible to hook up with her .

Oga please life does not revolve around you alone.your display picture says a lot about you my son

Change your orientation

So why would I waste my time going to Facebook if I had her number. Eh papa oo? Smh.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by n1ky(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
As for me, I don't accept friend request from a person I did not know, Even if you are my private school mate, people changes a lot over a long time. I will have to check your profile, Mutual friends and if I am not convinced, I will not accept you.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
calebokey45:

Op she did not block you, if she did, you won't see her profile at all. She has probably reached the friends limit, that's why Facebook took away the add friend button

Didn't you read where I said that I checked my ‘sent request’ and saw nothing there. Apart from that, If she hadn't accepted me, a button showing that I sent her a request would have still been on her profile.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Right, the society today is not in congruence with what we observed when growing up,youths of today are on the fast lane make money by all means.

Yesterday a young chap I mentored called me for a business transaction, I hot to the place met him and his friend.We saw the contact man interested in buying off land I intend disposing in an estate,after our meeting the contact person just told me to hang around that he will contact the real buyer within an hour to fix appointment to firm up the deal.

To my suprise ,the guy called my mentee to tell him that the gain he is going to make is really not much from my deal,that he has been told of another offer within same locale which seems profitable, my guy just told him why not open up to the man and he will accede to your increase in gain from the deal, he then told my mentee not to inform me about latest development.

Surprisingly,upon investigation I found out that the chap standing with my mentee when I got to the place ,has gone to the guy to present a farce that a land is available ,when I told my mentee that it's that your friend that did this thing he was shocked ,he too later confirmed it,see the extent people go for money.

Bros, that's why I like American if you know what I mean -Niggers don't take bullshitt

Brother no loyalty anymore o..Sheybi you saw Neymar too yaself... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.