Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook (34399 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Flaghouse1: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I will ask the woman.
r

Till date you have not gotten a suitable candidate for this position.

Your intergrity is questionable oooo
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ArcToyin(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Yeah that was what I supposed to have done buh I didn't even think of it.
Maybe because I was excited about such a job; a part-time job that pays almost 400k per month.
I just sent her the friend request and she blocked me.
Even till now I still can't fathom what I did to her. We have never been in any relationship. She doesn't even trip me. Even in pimary school we weren't in the same class so am still confused as to why she blocked me.
Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.
You can contact somebody that u know that knows her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Important: Notice to Jobseekers / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.