Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic (17932 Views)

Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I forgot you guys develops everywhere, my bad.

As a non tribalistic person, I will not be involved in saying that ibos developed everywhere in Nigeria, however, cognitively and physically, it appears to be the truth... Thus, since every nation/ethnic group Is at war here in social media.. .no one can admit that Ibo's are real developers. Nevertheless, Ibo's should stop this...Because, It is only a fool that develops someone's place and leave his/ her own home underdeveloped...

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by lincs25(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2017
They should better go and ask Tom Polo how far?
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by chubinwa(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
just sitting on d watch zone
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by VanBommel(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Na today.. Empty barrens
grin grin grin
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by GetHelpWorldwid: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Jacobx007:
Oil that will be useless very soon, most European countries are planning to ban fossil fuel cars by as early as 2040.Black man doesn't know how to plan at all. Farming is the next oil in Nigeria (or Zoo if you like)

Because fuel is the only product of oyel... Fulani
Go and revive your groundnut plantations.

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by robosky02(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
ok

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by SenatorM(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
thank God you know we are sensible, that's why I'm feeding you with some sense. We and you people don't share he same culture, name, tradition, food or language. The only thing we share with you parasites is OIL. We don't trust yorubbers at all. If you like call me imo Enugu or Anambra boy, my stand is that yorubber is not allow in Rivers state cos they're traitors by birth
Even the People of Delta don't trust you Afonjas.

No difference between Afonja and @bokis
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Did I speak English or you considering that to be an English comment.. you can't differentiate between colloquial and real statement.. Ode!
no Bro.... U spoke in your dialect.. Paddy odensy.. U wrote empty barrens instead of barrels.. But in your daft nature u refused to accept your mistake..
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
simplyhonest:
peace and unity....
hahahaha

I no even know who to join
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Na today.. Empty barrens
Jesu!!!
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by muller101(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2017
lonelydora:

And you forgot it's Igbo people that are making that Rivers State to work.

How busy is Port Harcourt during Christmas period?
then remain in ur region.

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by proeast(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I thought Idiot Pigs Of Biafra wanted ND oil and river. Biafra will be a big slum, no city in the whole SE can rival common PH. SMH.
Is there any city in yorubaland that can rival Lagos?
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by muller101(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao....
why are u laughing
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Jabioro: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
no Bro.... U spoke in your dialect.. Paddy odensy.. U wrote empty barrens instead of barrels.. But in your daft nature u refused to accept your mistake..
That could be typo.. errors not intentionally.. I wouldn't regret leaving it for fun. you could have bracket it as a full blown correction not for to abused ..
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by 247Dior(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I thought Idiot Pigs Of Biafra wanted ND oil and river. Biafra will be a big slum, no city in the whole SE can rival common PH. SMH.
imbe have you been to Enugu 'Owerri and others....?

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017
GreenMavro:
You sure say I no go comot for Nigeria before October 1st?

STaY Put.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by NickMark1(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2017
God help us all.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by vaca1: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Bros cool down, we don't need SS to actualize Biafra. Biafra can stand without SS

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by vaca1: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
247Dior:
imbe have you been to Enugu 'Owerri and others....?
don't mind them. they don't travel to see things for themselves.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Pedyson: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice move, i can't really wait until then...
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Litmus: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Bet you everyone of those people yelling, 'break up this and break up that', 'Biafra this and Delta that', are mostly of a mental level that still believe in amulets and charms. We're talking Liberia-Rebel equivalent revolutionaries here not mao-tse-tung, Lenin or Castro types and yet some poor saps of a villager or wet-eared school kid listens to these ever louder roars and watches doe-eyed, believing and far-seeing a promised nevana. They are unaware all that awaits them, given the caliber of belligerents, is depravity worst than they know.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by fatiaforreal: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Rejected in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, and now Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Ah! This is a huge blow, just few days after Israel rejected Biafra like plague.
grin grin grin
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Etisaljoseph: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Vutseck:
The

ZOOOOOOOOO

Must fall
But you are eating from your zoo right?
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Anayordike(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
edunwablog:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/militants-set-october-1-deadline-to-declare-niger-delta-republic/
THESE ONES ARE SERIOUS. THEY ISSUE THREATS WHEN EVER THEY POCKET MONEXW FROM FG.
WHERE IS UR C SENSE?
U RE NOTHING BUT COWARDS AND ATTENTION & SETTLEMENT SEEKERS.
U THINK BH
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by AuroraB(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Shey, I no go travel 'abroad' to Cotonou or Libya bayi lipsrsealed
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by fatiaforreal: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Anyhow, landlocked or not, I trust Biafra will survive.
There'll be a new monster. No more Muslim/Christian animosity, no more HausaFulani/Igbo struggle, and no more Afonja/Yanmiri abuse. Watch out for those children of hate in Biafra. I can't wait to see Biafra created. Good luck to everyone. I'm a Nigerian until Nigeria is no more.

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by fatiaforreal: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2017
robosky02:
ok
This is wickedness!!!
Who are those stateless people at the centre without a seaport?
Well, if that's how you want it, isorite grin grin grin
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ipod yoot spotted. Today you claim Enugu, tomorrow Anambra, this time Rivers. Na only you waka come? shocked

ND said they are not Biafra, na by force? Oh i remember without ND and Benue, you will all be starved to death.

Tribal monkey. your father wasted his spe...r.m

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by KaptainAfrika: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
* yawns * another declaration of independence, without support from the people.

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by ameri9ja: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Why not declare it now and take people by suprise

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by me69: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Anyone who declares independence has effectively declared war on Nigeria. If they are ready for war then let them declare it and face the full wrath of the state
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by piagetskinner(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
The ND doesn't even have arable land for agriculture because of oil spillage..by the time oil finishes I wonder what you people will hold on to....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! / Vigilante Group: We Rescued Margaret Emefiele, Not Policemen, Soldiers / The Scandal Of Census Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.