Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher (19491 Views)

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay / Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by verygudbadguy(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
dannytoe:
See how saraki will deny this news like plague.
He already denied knowledge of it. The truth is, he may not have heard when the proceedings was going on, when the judgement to expel him from the party was passed, when he was sacked from his work. But what has he done to reinstate the man knowing fully well that the man is just exercising his fundamental right for freedom of expression.

The man didn't curse or rubbish the seat of the Senate President, but rather, he posted questions for us all to ponder on.

Saraki is a mere man and no God.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by ipain: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
You will sit down in your bedroom with your stripe face and be writing nonsense about saraki that didn't do you anything. You're so going to prison soon, fool. You've mess with the wrong one
You are just an asss licker. Who the fork is saraki in a sane clime. Make ogun kill all una wey dey drag this country back....you all are cancer. In the US, a lot of rubbish have been said about donald trump AND NOTHING has been done to them... we can't say same for Nigeria. I spit on your ugly face... bIITCH! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
You will sit down in your bedroom with your stripe face and be writing nonsense about saraki that didn't do you anything. You're so going to prison soon, fool. You've mess with the wrong one
You comment like saraki paid social media staff.You are receiving a blood money if you don't know.
jonathan111:
Always forming genius on social media, we know your type, God don catch you now, you'll definitely be a case study to others.. shocked shocked
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by jonathan111: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Always forming genius on social media, we know your type, God don catch you now, you'll definitely be a case study to others.. shocked shocked
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by robay(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
This is wickedness, saraki Is a fool, I dry my office come and arrest me

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Toosure70: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
ipob presido.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2017
policy12:

..the people that should stand with him and fight the Saraki Oligarchy are the one selling him out.
They are also benefitting in saraki's blood money.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Mccullum: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Though, there's freedom of expression but not all is eligible to be writing unpleasant things on internet when subject matter is about company, group or political party while one source of living coming from there, it's very dangerous because your post on internet can be use against such person either presently or in future by conspirators. even very wise business man won't try it against authority of the state.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Jabioro: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
dannytoe:
See how saraki will deny this news like plague.
He is doing that already..
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by robay(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
thunder with 100000mah electric shock will strike you to death, foolish human being with zero sense
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by akeeen(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
thesame thing happened with my uncle's wife.

in osun.. she commented on a post on fb about aregbesola not paying the salary of the teachers. . dunno who reported her.. it was another person that was suspended[ the person has the same name as her] .. she was later called to report to the PR ..

really crazy
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by phemray(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Op sorry, that is Nigerian problem. Never worry cos u can't win saraki but I advice u focus on where God is taking u too Tru dis development, it's just d beginning, it might take time but surely it will end in people celebrating with u. Saraki is very powerful man today but he shld be reminded of Nzeribe of today on social media. I met Sariki only once but surely d first impression shows he is naturally not a nice person or care for others, ones his interest is not captured, then nothing works n he did it.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Kwaghe1234: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Let all the citizens of this country knows that every body have freedom of speech please. All the politician of our country Nigerian should use their money in other thing not to carried less privilege court anyhow.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Ospic2014: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
one with GOD is ........
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by skyhighweb(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
i know alot of people will b calling u fool, let me not call u that, i think u simply an uneducated fellow, so i will say sorry.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by LordKO(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
He was hypocritically prejudicial with his comment against the SP. He deserved whatever fate that befell him. I insist that freedom of speech/expression doesn't permit calumny.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by pointstores(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria and injustice are 5 and 6
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2017
The Lord will fight for you, they believe they have power over you but not over your soul and Spirit, they will soon be disgraced as the Lord God liveth, this is pathetic, because of ordinary comment they gather together and took your Job, indirectly they have killed you. But the Lord God of heaven will fight for you. Leave them to God.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by DarkHenrie(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2017
What a buffoon.
nototribalist:
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by iamkneeyi: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
who are you idiot?
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
He expressed his opinion
He has the right to his views
His views does not have to be palatable
What he said on his facebook page was purely his own reaction to Saraki's discharge by the CCT. It was his own opinion
That he is an employee of the Kwara State Government and a Member of the A PC does not mean he must always share the views and opinions of the chieftains. There are over 100,000 APC members in Kwara State, must they always be on the same page on issues?
Even Supreme Court judges have contrasting opinion on the same case

My verdict- The petitioner should be sued for infringing on the fundamental rights of Mr Bala to right of opinion. He infringed on his right to freedom of speech. Mr Bala should be the one suing and not the other way round.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Praktikals(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
He thinks the 'servant' in civil-servant is there for fun.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by deeway200(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
as much as I don't like saraki, this man is wrong
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Praktikals(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
When God is in support of a person, you will do yourself so much good to also support him
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by OmoManU: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
A classic case of oppressions that has been battling my dear Kwara state since time immemorial
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by pweetiedee(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
easyfem:

Recieve sense ijn
Jesus cannot give him sense cos he won't use it.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:
The Saraki dynasty still stands because it is well oiled with Suppression, Oppression, Brute force and most importantly, a** licking stooges.

To the young man, what you did is wrong. Believe me.

You cannot be in the midst of lions and accuse them of being blood suckers. It is either you are a blood sucker too or your blood will be sucked. You cannot play opposition from within and expect to win.

However, these are the kind of stuffs that bring about revolution. Ask Algeria.
Kwarans, this might just be your time.
hahHahahaahahahhahaah
Kwara, sadly, is an irredeemable estate of the Sarakis.
Kwarans re dead in the brain when it comes to saraki's issue.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by HMZi: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Asz Lickers.. Them full nl too
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2017
you another case pending and yet you leaked the whole story out...and by the way you can join another in nigeria.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by elbaraj001(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=nototribalist post=59257241]You will sit down in your bedroom with your stripe face and be writing nonsense about saraki that didn't do you anything. You're so going to prison soon, fool. You've mess with the wrong one
With ppl like you in this country I doubt anything positive will ever emanate from it...
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Litmus: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
The teacher is lucky he ended up in court, in many third-world nations he'd end up in a grave. In a Democracy, people can and do end up in court for publicly accusing people of something that the person feel they did not do. It does not matter if the accuser is right or wrong in the statements they make, the court can decide, the accused has every right to take the accuser to court. From my perspective, loose talk is not punished enough in Nigeria in the courts. The Nigerian public seem to have too much of an entitled attitude simple because the Nation Nigeria is always condemned. The prevailing attitude in Nigeria to failure is never how to fix things or how to do better its always, 'OOOOH, BRAKE UP THIS COUNTRY! Consequently leadership, whether it be church, police, parenting, politics, Chieftain, Elders, all are on tenterhooks (it's no wonder things worsen, attitudes become defeatists and an entire people whose natural disposition is cheerful and hardworking, become crushed) .

Teacher should go to court, he can go there and air his views the way he did Online!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State / CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.