Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79103 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
NpowerNG Participant List.
How to check you name among the participants...
2017 Applicants only.

��Login with your phone number and BVN

https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php?

��Click on profile at the top right side on your device screen.

��Click on the "click here to start Nteach, NAgro, or Nhealth test"

��Click on participants it will take you to the page where all names of those who has successfully written their test and were able to access the
course.

Note that:
This is not the shortlisted names.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 2:30am On Aug 24, 2017
typicaltemi:
2017 Applicants only.

��Click on participants it will take you to the page where all names of those who has successfully written their test and were able to access the
course.

Note that:
pls, which browser did use to achieve that?.
Will it require my BVN? if not please reply to help me with mine.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Deflorence:

pls, which browser did use to achieve that?.
Will it require my BVN? if not please reply to help me with mine.

I used opera-mini..
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
typicaltemi:

I used opera-mini..
Please how did u achieved it cos i hv been trying it out since yesternight bt no successs.
Help me out, Abeg
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by zimunachimdi: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
my dashboard is still showing you have quizzes that are due. what do I do pls? Deflorence and others. thanks
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
zimunachimdi:
my dashboard is still showing you have quizzes that are due. what do I do pls?
Deflorence and others.
thanks
Did you choose your device?
And maybe you did not write the STEM TEST, so go back and finish up.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by immaq8(f): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Deflorence:

What grade did u obtain? thats the question. Did u have 1st class or pass? check ur statement of result and answer the questions sharperly.
thanks dear. So I ve to go back 4 d 2nd attempt. Hope no implication.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2017
immaq8:
thanks dear. So I ve to go back 4 d 2nd attempt. Hope no implication.
Don't attempt the normal NTEACH TEST, cos NPOWER said if you are confident with what you wrote in first attempt, do not make a 2nd attempt.
Under the NTEACH Test, you will see STEM TEST FOR SKILLS, write the two category of stem tests and you have quizes that are due will disapper.
Hope you understood this better if not tell me.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by larrypourl(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Deflorence:

Did you choose your device?
And maybe you did not write the STEM TEST, so go back and finish up.

I saw my name there but didn't attend those skills test. If you didn't click any skills during the registration and you successfully wrote d test and selected your preferred device then you name should be included.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
larrypourl:

I saw my name there but didn't attend those skills test. If you didn't click any skills during the registration and you successfully wrote d test and selected your preferred device then you name should be included.
My dear check what he asked and my response.

Abeg help me check if my name is there. I WILL DM YOU NOW.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by larrypourl(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Deflorence:
My dear check what he asked and my response.
Abeg help me check if my name is there. I WILL DM YOU NOW.
Click my signature below you'll get my contact details there, WhatsApp me.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
larrypourl:

Click my signature below you'll get my contact details there, WhatsApp me.
OK, thanks
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Myquel1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
I've written my test and stem test and my name is there yet it's still showing that I have quizzes that are due!
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Myquel1:
I've written my test and stem test and my name is there yet it's still showing that I have quizzes that are due!
Did u select your device?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by immaq8(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Deflorence:

Don't attempt the normal NTEACH TEST, cos NPOWER said if you are confident with what you wrote in first attempt, do not make a 2nd attempt.
Under the NTEACH Test, you will see STEM TEST FOR SKILLS, write the two category of stem tests and you have quizes that are due will disapper.
Hope you understood this better if not tell me.
I've written all. BT in my Nteach test it was only d 1st question based on the qualification I got wrong. I chose PGD since NCE was not there as I explained early.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2017
immaq8:
I've written all. BT in my Nteach test it was only d 1st question based on the qualification I got wrong. I chose PGD since NCE was not there as I explained early.
Ok
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by lizzytee: 1:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Please I got 2 congratulatory mgs for second batch waiting list 2016 that I shall be contacted,but up to date have not gotten any information on that,please I will like an update on that?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by softy(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2017
typicaltemi:
2017 Applicants only.

course.

Note that:

After login successfully

The profile is deactivated. When clicked, it bounced.

Used Chrome browser to check it out.

Pls, what could be the problem?

Can u help search for Hannah Adis-Olabinjo in the list when u check again, pls?

All tests were done and submitted successfully

Thanking u in anticipation
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by adeuade(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2017
Please help me!
It keep telling me invalid BVN any time i login. my name is: Saka Jamiu A. and my code: N-Teach-2017-00000126933-89. Kindly help me.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by blaze612(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Same Bvn validation ongoing now invalid bvn Name: Ifeanyichukwu chima N-teach-2017-000001060270-93
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by emeraldlife: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2017
typicaltemi:
2017 Applicants only.

course.

Must I complete the second attempt on my nteach test? I need answer urgently

Note that:
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by emeraldlife: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2017
xcommando:

You are only allow to attempt twice...

Must I use the second attempt after completing the first one?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by farouk1989: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Pls house,do sm1 need to write d 2 stem test,I wrote only 1 out of d 2 which is "graphics" I didn't write d 2nd 1 on "programming" cos I didn't mark it during my application, I only ticked "graphics"?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by farouk1989: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2017
typicaltemi:

I used opera-mini..
@typicaltemi... Pls help me check my me,having probs logging in, "Tijani,Abidemi farouk"...tanks alot
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by adontcare(f): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Yipee my name is on the participant list. I pray am shortlisted. This joblessness is killing me
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Welcomme: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2017
pls my dashboard is still showing click to start Nteach test, and I have taken all the test. Is that how everyone dashboard looks like?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ucnwafor(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
typicaltemi:
2017 Applicants only.

course.

Note that:
wow! jst wrote my exams now.....tnks babaly
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by farouk1989: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=farouk1989 post=59890761]Pls house,do sm1 need to write d 2 stem test,I wrote only 1 out of d 2 which is "graphics" I didn't write d 2nd 1 on "programming" cos I didn't mark it during my application, I only ticked "graphics"?

Anybody with any idea abt this
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by otabuko(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
adontcare:
Yipeee! Just wrote my test. I pray I am one of d selected
you've not been selected girl friend. That's more of less a confirmation that you've taken the test completely. Preselection exercise starts Sept 1
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by adontcare(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2017
otabuko:
you've not been selected girl friend. That's more of less a confirmation that you've taken the test completely. Preselection exercise starts Sept 1
did u read the part that I said ' I pray I am selected?'
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by immaq8(f): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Deflorence:

Ok
do you have ideai on the documents we are to provide during the Npower physical clearance?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Deflorence(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
immaq8:
do you have ideai on the documents we are to provide during the Npower physical clearance?
Are selected already?.
Abeg give me info if YES.

NpowerNG will tell us when the time comes, i believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.