Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Stop Re-opening Doors For Toxic People - Tonto Dikeh Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Re-opening Doors For Toxic People - Tonto Dikeh Writes (348 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Her Son, Andre, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Re-opening Doors For Toxic People - Tonto Dikeh Writes by Louisojibe(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2017
In her motivational piece today,NollywoodactressTonto Dikehsays, 'Stop re-opening doors for toxic people and calling it closure! God doesn't need your help'.

According to her, 'You've beenstuck for far tooo long!!! One thing I've discovered in life is that I had to participate in my healing journey. Nothing changes until YOU change.
Your therapist can't fix you, your pastor can't fix you. Those Meds only sedate you,those hard drugs only keep you high/Numb/wasted for a while but the problem never gets high too nor go away..But GOD!!!! He heals youfrom the inside out.

You'll never be the same once you have a true experience with Him! How do you have this experience with him, you ask? Welcome Him! Say father, I want you, I need you! Forgive me of my sins.

Come live inside of me. Speak to me! Have your way in my life!! It's that easy. He brings you peaceand rest'.'Stop re-opening doors for toxic people and calling it closure! God doesn't need your help. He keeps showing you many red flags and you keep ignoring them. Stop trying to stabilize what God is trying to set you free from and Trust Him!!!! What God has for you on the other side of your obedience is CRAZY AWESOME'!.

Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/08/stop-re-opening-doors-for-toxic-people.html

Re: Stop Re-opening Doors For Toxic People - Tonto Dikeh Writes by Ilajeboy(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2017
grin ìyàwó Churchill
Re: Stop Re-opening Doors For Toxic People - Tonto Dikeh Writes by Fxmanager(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Learn to spot toxic people and run as your leg can carry you.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Celidion Dey Date Her Dance Back Up / Breaking: Olori Wuraola Says “my Marriage To Ooni Is Over But I Never Cheated On / The Kind Of Dance That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.