Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) (48880 Views)

How Hotel Attendants Scam Customers / Pilot Reveals Reason Why Flight Attendants Dim The Plane's Lights Before Take Of / Pictures Of The Secret Airplane Compartments Of Flight Attendants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by austinoeze(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nawa
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
The internet never forgets...

One day, the kids of these jobless girls and guys will see this advert. Let them ask Anita Hoga how far with her movie career after her nude showed up. Can people start getting small sense now? Haba...

For those who are also jobless but need real jobs, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by manikspears: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
the managers no dey among the nude o,the [b]"E-diet" [/b]wey give the idea no dey among the nude o,or no be so?

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
there is a youtube video with actually nude flight attendants
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Zeze06(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
That would definitely be a breach of trust cry

slendxy:
The ad is misrepresenting because you will never see nude air hostesses on board.
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by KenModi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Nice one
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Muyoatlanta(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Choco choco choco choco......igbo airlines. Weed airlines
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by KenModi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
I'd like to board their flight grin

I dey tell you
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Abbotp: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some will like it, some will protest!

Such is life.
But guess what? The are making headlines now........

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by delman88(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
I'd like to board their flight grin

Oga, its a TRAVEL AGENCY and not an AIRLINE!!!
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Naziridamos: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
But where z buhari nah!
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by EmperorKal(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
End time guys End time.
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Chiccly(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
HIAN!

OTIO! cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sambusiness:
I wish this news fit bring back buhari
can't you Just take things off Buhari ...just once

1 Like

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by kkins25(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
hehehe. that means Restroom will turn turn to Busyroom for that airplane
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by wakes: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Haba
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
I see

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Oasishosting: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is always a reason behind every advert. Though travelling is not like going to the swimming pool, I think they have a point anyway.

For your reliable .com.ng, .ng, .net web hosting, check my signature
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by neuron100(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm just passing
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by CodeXI: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
bizarre madness..........
SageTravels:
Adweek covers the unusual ad campaign that Chocotravel, a travel agency based in Kazakhstan, launched this week. The ad was apparently intended to communicate that they don’t add anything to the cost of airline tickets, and I guess the way they chose to communicate that was by showing naked girls covering their privates with hats. The point they’re trying to make is a bit of a stretch, in my opinion.

Here’s the ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3iIYsH0JWk

Somewhere outraged by the ad:

PR and communications consultant Marat Raimkhanov described the ad to the BBC as “a triumph of misogyny, a gesture of desperation to attract public attention. It’s a total failure—socially, morally and professionally.” Raimkhanov also called for a boycott of the Chocotravel brand.

Meanwhile here’s what a Chocotravel representative had to say in defense of the ad:

Chocotravel ticketing service director Nikolay Mazensev said the ad is “bold and outrageous and we did not mean to offend,” the BBC reported. But Mazensev added: “It shows no less than you’d see on the beach or by the pool. Do you attack girls in short skirts or swimsuits?”

“There’s definitely no sexism,” added Nurken Rzaliyev, an employee of parent company Chocofamily. “Opinions were divided, but attention was made to the problem of high ticket prices.”

They claim it’s not sexist, and shortly after the initial ad, one was published with guys. I’m not really sure that proves a lack of sexism though, given that all the women were flight attendants and all the men were pilots. Here’s the ad with guys:

http://sagetravels.com/travel-agency-bizarre-ad-campaign-naked-flight-attendants-video/
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by pat077: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
SageTravels:
Just when you think you have seen it all. EndTime advert

CC; Justwise Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala what do you think
You haven't see anything yet there more weird world yet to uncovered..
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by crownbryan(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
What does airline got to do with this kind of ad. They are successful in gaining attention, but a negative one and it wouldn't sustain them.

this is true "PR and communications consultant Marat Raimkhanov, described the ad to the BBC as “a triumph of misogyny, a gesture of desperation to attract public attention. It’s a total failure—socially, morally and professionally.” Raimkhanov also called for a boycott of the Chocotravel brand."
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
They did it for both genders so nothing sexist there.
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by bionixs: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sambusiness:
I wish this news fit bring back buhari
please could someone confirm the story that a ritualist den was discovered in Agbado area and some ritualists have been burnt to death
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by sunrisemed01: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
But they speak Russian language
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by joinnow: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
aggressive nude marketing.

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
What's the world turning into sef
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by xtian0982(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
oribi:
shocked
. Wich one is dis again. shocked
oribi:
shocked
. Wich one is dis again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.