Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners (982 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by elegantslayer(f): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hey nairalanders,how are u guys doing.I just wanna seek for u guys opinion on this particular issue.Ladies can u send ur nude pics to ur boyfriend,and guys can u ask a girl u truly love for her nude pics
**modified**
especially when u and ur partners are staying far away from eacboda,is it advisable u guys share nudes
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by falconey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2017

I don't do that and i wouldn't advice anyone to.
What is sex chat, nude pics and voice sex for? it does nothing than stimulate masturbation nothing more.
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
and what will he use it for

Will surely loose respect for anyone that 'll ask for my nudes sad
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by vizkiz: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sending nudes is just overrated in this part of the world.
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by iamharkinwaley: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just look at u
So u don't have better topics than this nude talk.

Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Makes no sense.
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wtf tongue
There is like 1m nude pics on the cyber space, why will you risk letting yours getting into the wrong hands

I don't ever do that shit and I will never request for such shit either
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by subtlemee(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why send something he's seeing live repeatedly?
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by falconey(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
subtlemee:
Why send something he's seeing live repeatedly?

I think it's mostly requested by partners far away.
Re: Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners by SweetJoystick(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
I share, I demand if necessary. If you must share be it man or woman, ensure your face is cut off or any other body part that you can easily be identified with. Never share a nude picture with your face showing not even to spouse, you might be married today and divorced tomorrow, that nude picture might serve as payback instrument

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should She Rock ? / Lighting your blunt with matches? How safe / 7 Reasons Short Men Make Best Husband, Especially In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.