Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith (5147 Views)

Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith by ysyowel(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Nile and Euphrates rivers flow from heaven another error,

Narrated Abbas bin Malik: ...So when I went (over the seventh heaven), there I saw
Abraham. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is your father; pay your greetings to him.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.' Then I was made to ascend to Sidrat- ul-Muntaha (i.e. the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) Behold! Its fruits were like the jars of Hajr (i.e. a place near Medina) and its leaves were as big as the ears of elephants. Gabriel said, 'This is the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) . Behold ! There ran four rivers, two were hidden and two were visible, I asked, 'What are these two kinds of rivers, O Gabriel?' He replied,' As for the hidden rivers, they are two rivers in Paradise and the visible rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates.'... Sahih Bukhari 5:58:227

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God / Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / Which Is A Better Man Of God-kumuyi Or Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.