Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) (31891 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by JamieNaij(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Representatives at NBA Africa Game 2017, Victoria Kimani and Emma Nyra posed with former Congolese American former professional basketball player, Dikembe Mutombo.

Lol, The height difference though.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/victoria-kimani-and-emma-nyra-pose-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Am I seeing an electric pole? Someone get me my glasses.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
chissosss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just calculate nothin' less than a 20 inch prick

15 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by swiz123(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dikembe mutombo stands 7ft 2.
2 inches taller than Kane and big show of the wwe merchandise.
If I hadn't known better, i'd have thought sickness caused this

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by idoncare440(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
eyi ga ju...ow d something go long reach? just asking.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Edmen(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
eyi ga ju...ow d something go long reach? just asking.....
banana fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by idoncare440(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Edmen:
banana fall on you
thank God say na banana no b plantain.

10 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
See height shocked shocked

See hin trouser like bedsheet undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by AfonjaBoston: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dikembe has become a shadow of himself.

Na coat abi suit he wear so
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by ninocia18(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
For a guy this tall, only God knows how his amadioha will be. By the way, why are they standing arpund him like strippers and whores.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by FNG3: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Dikembe mutombo stands 7ft 2. 2 metres taller than Kane and big show of the wwe merchandise. If I hadn't known better, i'd have thought sickness caused this
Metres or inches?

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by jejemanito: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
And? undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by bibiking7(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017

Shaq showed this guy in the finals. 76ers versus lakers. He was a good player though. Prolific in defence.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by oshe11: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Their mind na hw to fvck him n collect moni dey inside

They wud blike, I dnt want him cos of moni bt for his diick....

SPOILT BRAT

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

Bloody whorés using music as cover-up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Austinoiz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ma guy is taller than Kilimanjaro
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by bjayx: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
He's long...not tall.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Hahdi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
This man is tall though
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Tommfrench(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
damn !
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is that Mr Longman? I mean the owner of Longman publishers?

33 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Generalyemi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
baller
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
2 metres taller than Kane and big show of the wwe merchandise.

Lmao. What school did you say you attended again?

9 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by lenghtinny(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Oga there is a big difference between 2 meters and 2 inches angry

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Elnino4ladies: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Those girls are hoes
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ds ones no tall na
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by iamtardey: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
his Mr niger Dick gon be Long, what Dbanj said doesn't exist (No long thing) I bet now we all know diaris a looooooong Thing

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:

2 metres?

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by naptu2: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Imagine if that was Manute Bol (7ft7).

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by maberry(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bloody LovePeddler's using music as cover-up
you no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Thobiy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
why she con distance herself
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by claremont(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:

Check your calculation again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni / Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses / Caroline Danjuma's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.