Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) (31896 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by StOla: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Dikembe mutombo stands 7ft 2.
2 metres taller than Kane and big show of the wwe merchandise.
If I hadn't known better, i'd have thought sickness caused this

If 1M = 3.281 Ft, then you mean Dikembe is over 6Ft taller than Kane and Big show.

Are they 1yr old?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by MCzubby247(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Am I seeing an electric pole? Someone get me my glasses.
Here you are! cool
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by ReliableVA(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
NBA ehn
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by viktohmarkz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Two full length gown can be made with that trouser..... For both females.

My 2bits
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by KingLennon(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
See height shocked shocked

See hin trouser like bedshee undecided
Savage gringrin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by mikejj(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin he won't waste his money to get a ladder
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by dacovajnr: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
2 inches taller than Kane and big show of the wwe merchandise.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
eyi ga ju...ow d something go long reach? just asking.....
E no get as E wan long reach make E long reach my own
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Edmen(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
thank God say na banana no b plantain.

cassava fall on you
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by xjiggy: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even with heels, dem still short
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by MNDY(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:

E go long reach to fit comot from ur mouth if e enter.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
gesus!

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by amzee(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
thank God say na banana no b plantain.

Banana fall on you

Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Soulsymbol99: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
Just calculate nothin' less than a 20 inch prick

U no well grin grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by vexing(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Maybe you want to say 2 inches taller not 2 metres taller
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by enomakos(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
ninocia18:
For a guy this tall, only God knows how his amadioha will be. By the way, why are they standing arpund him like strippers and whores.
they are whores
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by muqtar001(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
where are they both hanging their other hands please?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:

You just talk dey wan wey concern sharp sharp.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by raquel97: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:

Yes and it's called gigantism
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by idoncare440(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You just talk dey wan wey concern sharp sharp.
abi nau..
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
abi nau..

I hope say no be ya type dey begin cry when dey see correct preek?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by GILOSKY(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dis one Wey dey b like kukute isokay
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by stieyven(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
chissosss
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Mutombo is so tall.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2017
and I'm just 6'3"
Re: Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) by moshino(m): 2:56am On Jun 25, 2018
idoncare440:

It will be same as your father's own, no difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Goes From House To House To Campaign For Atiku And Obi / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.