Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Business Can I Do With #2 Million - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can I Do With #2 Million (6647 Views)

As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k / What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. / What Business Should I Go Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Sonaike03: 4:11am On Sep 05, 2017
sonaikezeez@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Nwogeh: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Go into production of chin chin, plantain chips and other related consumer goods, supply to supermarkets and hawkers with a good packaging, you can make fortune in a short while.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Seekinbiz: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nwogeh:
Go into production of chin chin, plantain chips and other related consumer goods, supply to supermarkets and hawkers with a good packaging, you can make fortune in a short while.

Nice suggestion boss. I'm looking towards that also as I expand the bakery business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Seekinbiz: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Please my people I need assistance from a bakery owner or baker/chef. I wanna learn bread making.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by bizsupportng: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
It is our responsibility to be of immediate assistance to any Organization to advise them on how best to manage all their business issues with little or no disruption to their business operations.

Contact on
+234 (0) 803 876 7883 to get expert help because we are the best business support service partner you can get.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by LadyRia: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just that u are not close to the mainland there's a bakery at omole smiles bakery she is good used to live in the estaste am based in Enugu now but am coming for training there soon as am going into full time baking
Seekinbiz:

Please my people I need assistance from a bakery owner or baker/chef. I wanna learn bread making.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Seekinbiz: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2017
LadyRia:
Just that u are not close to the mainland there's a bakery at omole smiles bakery she is good used to live in the estaste am based in Enugu now but am coming for training there soon as am going into full time baking

Please pm me her number biko.

As long as in lagos I am ready to commute there.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by nevplus(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2018
This my number 08063992969 .we teach you everything you need in bakery business and confectionery in large. I have bakery myself .you and see quality bread productions yourself
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by AwesomeRims(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Phancyorganic10:

Phabulous creations cream, soap and toiletries production

Our courses:
Prices:
*CREAM*
1.Body lotion-theory #10,000 practical#15,000
2. Vaseline - theory #5000 practical 10,000

*SOAP*
1. Shower gel -theory #4000 practical #7000
2. Black soap- theory #4,000 practical #7000
3. Washing liquid soap- theory #2000 practical #5,000

*TOILETRIES*
1. toilet wash
2. Air freshner
3. Bleach
4. Dettol
5. Izal
Theory #14,000 practical #20,000

Note: For the body lotion, you will be taught how to produce the cream base, then also be taught about different things you can add to make up different kinds of lotion like moisturizing lotion, whitening lotion, spot remover, pimples treatment and many more.

For the vaseline, you will be taught how to make, body cream vaseline, hair cream, hair food, anti dandruff cream.

For the black soap, you will be taught liquid black soap making and solid black soap making, you will also be taught how to make black soap that whitens the skin, and that clears skin problems.

The toiletries are in the same package and are grouped together. So if you are choosing it, you will be taught everything under it.

You can choose any package of your choice to learn, you can choose multiple packages too

The course also includes a certificate after the course which cost #5,000.

Contact instructor on 08166450456 or aboloreadegbols10@gmail.com

If you think this business is very lucrative, why are you spending time and charging people for training rather than putting the effort in your business.
If i am certain a business gives me at least 100% return on investment, i will put in my all, and even encourage people to come learn (work) for free to bust my scale and beat my competition by price reduction (since i can compensate with sale volume). You are here looking for training money, scamming people up-an-dan. SMH
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by Tilda123: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2018
you have a very good starting capital and you can really build your own profitable business. I want to advise you to open your own Japanese or Chinese restaurant. It is very popular now and therefore this kind of business will bring you a good income. Pay a lot of attention to advertising your restaurant and create an amazing design. If you have some design ideas then this young team can quickly and efficiently implement them.
http://www.designgrafico.com/fr/ They are real professionals and can make your restaurant unique. smiley
Re: What Business Can I Do With #2 Million by issylarry(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Seekinbiz:
Hello good people I have #2M and want to go into business full time since I'm currently not engaged. Please I need honest and sincere advice on good businesses with return on investment.

I would appreciate every suggestion but I'm not interested in online stuff like betting or trading. I reside in Lagos and have a compound of my own with a 3 bedroom BQ apartment. So I would appreciate any business suggestion that I can do at home.

Any mini plant or production company that I can run at home. Also I have a pickup truck (hilux) for logistics for the business.

I don't mind being an agent to a big manufacturer or supplier as far as it's a fast consumer goods product with good turn over.

Also I am willing to pay for training on the job as far as the person has practical experience to pass across (please I don't want ebooks or 1001 laws of success. I will pay to get practical knowledge).

You can drop your suggestions here or PM me so that we can talk...

Lets chat on whatsapp..08023628382

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Learn all these for 2k on quickbook instead of 50k? / Would You Accept This Gtb Offer / 4 Tough Calls To Make On Career Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.