Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot (79507 Views)

11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by talk2saintify(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
wow
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Like cocaine abi, Igbos and drugs smh
lol I swear down, see how Ozubulu became a slaughter ground coz of drug war, na only God go save we the developers
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Another undeserving mediocre is about to be unleashed for us to worship like Olajumoke.

Its narcissist to talk about yourself you know?

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Afam4eva(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
maklelemakukula:

hopefully, this one speaks English
She's young so even if she can't speak properly, the prospect is there.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by NicoBaba(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
carammel:
I do not think all the make up is necessary though plus too much editting.

The eyes would be unique of its own if her skin is left untouched.
Bet why?... her fellow girls will sha complain....
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by extralargehead(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Contrary to reports that Multicoloured eyed girl, Peace, who was spotted at Mile 12 market has a health condition with her eyes, reports now confirm Peace is fine as long as she doesn't complain of any eye problems.

Peace has now undergone a proper photoshoot. The photographer who discovered Peace also released a statement, read below:

Her name is Peace Samuel Omana, she is pretty and so brilliant. Some of her classmates who were available at the photoshoot described Peace as being calm, nice and a lover of Mathematics. Her school mates also said they always teased her about being miss Nigeria.

Her parents are so grateful and optimistic that this would bring a end to poverty in their lives they are thankful for all the positive comments and love from everyone.

Photographer who discovered Peace, Abimbola Balogun of Revelia Photography, also spoke about Peace saying:
this one na mamy water. she is so beautiful.
Transformations can happen overnight to anyone. Its her time, she is a star. You can tell from her pictures she was born to be!
A lot of opportunities opening up for her already but I'm being careful with the sort of endorsement she allows so she doesn't get the wrong attention.

News via: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/multi-coloured-eyed-girl-peace-mile-12-market-photos.html

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by claremont(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
If those are her real eyes (not contact lenses), they look amazing. She should be groomed for modelling, she has the face for it.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by NaijaElba(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
The photographer is only using her as an advertisement for her photography business.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by sleepyeyez(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice sexy eyes. Vaseline stay away from me. She's a little girl damn!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Opakan2: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Make una no fvck am sha.. I don't trust these model agencies especially eastern ones. 99.9996% use those girls like tissue before giving them anything.

She looks promising tho.. in the right hands.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by iamtardey: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
wetin kon be Finally for this mata naah undecided
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by sleepyeyez(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice sexy eyes. Vaseline stay away from me. She's a little girl damn!

Oga Paedophile! Wei done sir

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by MEILYN(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerias diversity is something that cannot be explained.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's gorgeous. How old is she?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Three billion people are currently viewin' this thread

10% have to be Slay Witches & Wizards like the numbskull above me aimin' to bring down this little girl tryin' to make it ahead of this harsh world...
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Cdec(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Imagine your babe having this kindda sexy eyes. Imaging her staring at you and biting down her lips while you are busy drilling her hard. That feeling...

I know right? wink
Lol! Niga u just stirred up something in my little word of imagination.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Austinoiz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Vaseline crew will be scratching the wall at the sight of a future queen...a potential meat in their own imagination.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by ibkayee(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
lol I swear down, see how Ozubulu became a slaughter ground coz of drug war, na only God go save we the developers
Sad, innocent people smh

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by DreManuel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
She is fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvellous are God's works.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by mikejj(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
is this girl a small girl abi my eyes are deceiving ne
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by maklelemakukula(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
claremont:
If those are her real eyes (not contact lenses), they look amazing. She should be groomed for modelling, she has the face for it.
i disagree. She should go to school, read her books, get a degree and end up unemployed like most of us. she must follow us suffer the societal-suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by maklelemakukula(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
iamtardey:
wetin kon be Finally for this mata naah undecided
I tire oo "FINALLY" like say the whole world dey wait since grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by mercyway: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
ninocia18:
Those eyes can melt a soul. Mine is already melted.
pervert

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Sad, innocent people smh
I am happy I don't hail from a mainstream Igbo state sef before the get rich syndrome would have crept in
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by fiftynaira(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
"Her parents said this will bring an end to poverty "

And I ask how

3 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by DonXavi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Life is something else cool cool cool. Anything that makes one stand out draws positive or negative attention to one, in her case it's positive. happy for her and her family.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by bankylan: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Another undeserving mediocre is about to be unleashed for us to worship like Olajumoke.

I have seen two quotes from you.......Were you raised in an abusive home? Were you denied love and care while growing up? You seem bitter and pained thus making you to be unnecessarily critical.
Life is good if you learn to be happy with others success. Then, if you want to live a fruitful life, learn to be happy with people. The whole world knows Olajumoke today........The only platform of expression you have is Nairaland and you still want to misuse the priviledge. I pray you are healed in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by raphy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
these contact lense ain't that cheap.so SCH HV close they have money like this to spoil her silly whn others ar starving.

let shy donate the lens for motherles baby home if God no give her better husband marry..eh..she fyn for the outside but I don't knw if she fyn inside as well.because its the inside that matter the MST.

I once see a young n rich guy spoil his llife wit drugs.

fyn girl carry on.but do remember tht the most beautiful ones are yet to be born. while the ugly girls are doing #slayqueen
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by ninocia18(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
mercyway:

pervert

I dont even know what to tell you.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by iamtardey: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
maklelemakukula I just taya guy... cheesy
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by mercyway: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
ninocia18:

I dont even know what to tell you.
Just playing around ni o
Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
I doubt one can lie and look her straight in d eyes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.