Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? (992 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by gracygem100: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bosede Adedeji says "I wouldn’t want to rent because I don’t know weather the person that wore the wedding gown previously had skin disease or spiritual problem. Moreover, I don’t like sharing clothes with people especially if the person is not my blood sister."

Tope Ajayi says "Why should I rent my wedding gown? I don’t mind getting the cheapest one at N10,000 rather than rent it."

Ngozi Ahamefula says "I would like to rent because after that day you won’t make use of it except you rent or give it out. You spend so much money buying it and it is just for one day."

Rose Okoli says "My wedding day would be a very special day for me, i prefer to make my gown to my own fitting and taste."

So which do you prefer?
Re: Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by ayourbamie: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Depends! If its a real wedding gown for church wedding, I will advise renting.
If its something that looks like a wedding gown for court wedding, sewing

If u get plenty money buy and dash out or rent out.
Re: Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by gracygem100: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hummm.... interesting
Re: Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by sisisioge: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Renting...final answer cool
Re: Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'll rather buy. I don't want to put on what another person has worn on my wedding day and I don't equally trust tailors when it comes to sewing of wedding gowns,

1 Like

Re: Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most? by Dahrah: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
sew mine and it's so lovely ... cudnt rent cos I don't share clothes..if a nice tailor is contacted, it will be nice.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Worse Than Divorce? / Seven Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily / Induced Pregnancy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.