Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo (41795 Views)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Icon79(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's definitely a good looking woman. No question.

Everything proportional.

O pari

blackbeau1:
It would be an honour to be as beautiful as she is when I get to her age. Her beauty is one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Icon79(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
***Warning: folks who include words like fine/beauty/adorable etc in their usernames are often grossly unattractive. Take it from me grin

O pari

IamAirforce1:

I would like to see what you look like before answering your question
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Josdino(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Nollywood super star actress , Genevieve Nnaji took to Instagram to share this photo of herself rocking a sexy dress revealing her jaw dropping curves.

The Imo state born, mother of one screen goddess looks so beautiful and flawless..
Wow

See photos below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXfrlMQjHBL/

I fink she's getting old nt slaying like before
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Elf912: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Genny darling.....I would love be look better than you at your age... beautiful woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by markloaded(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just Concluded 18+ story

"The Billionaire and the Virgin"

http://markloaded.com.ng/forum/topic/the-billionaire-and-the-virgin-bb-1/

Vampiric Story

"The Warlord Wants Forever"
http://markloaded.com.ng/forum/topic/the-warlord-wants-forever-iad-1-by-kresley-cole/

*You can now register with your Facebook account on our forum, simply visit the link below and click the facebook option*

http://markloaded.com.ng/forum/register
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by jjjjj2017: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I would like to see what you look like before answering your question
she looks better than that tomatoes seller wey u dey post her pix on nairaland here & there. itsjude was right after all.

Airforce1pussyassnigga grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by 0b100100111: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
THE BABE ASS DON FLAT

Atiku don pound the hell out of it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by migeoart(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheHistorian:

WHERE ARE THE CURVES?
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by jjjjj2017: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Shes overrated
honestly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by NotU(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
She was beautiful at what she does before olosho tinz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by cstr1000: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
A true force of nature.
Why is this lady including linda ikeji not married to any nwa-oke yet? What are igbo men doing.?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by limitless777(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
ollaxworld:
My Bae is more gorgeous grin

Guys, how many likes for me... today is my birthday

wink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ollax. WULLNP Bro with one million LIKES.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

she looks better than that tomatoes seller wey u dey post her pix on nairaland here & there. itsjude was right after all.

Airforce1pussyassnigga grin grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Goldfaze1: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
wow wow wow, anytime she show she always kill them all. if she's not married b4 2018 I will marry her I will surely blow b4 then.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Marcofranz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
This old hag should go and get married already .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by daviefm(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
HOW TO BE A BLOGGER IN NIGERIA
. Follow celebrities on social media
. Whenever they upload picture, thats a hot news.

IF GRANDFATHER IS NOT SICK NOW, THERE WONT BE NEWS AT ALL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Mezurum01: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
My beautiful sister ndewo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Chukwuemekankem(f): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
check dp
that your own na artificial curve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by eddyjasper: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's a dying beauty.... ... Never fancied her look much. I always thought she was overrated.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
The Nigerian movie industry has grown. I used to believe our movies were a mess until I stopped watching the normal home videos on African Magic Epic. Things became better when I started going to the Cinemas or I switch to ROK TV on DSTV.
Hmmm ok I will give it one last shot ... I just can't take the sound effects , still shots over acting , using American accent when it doesn't even sound like they been out of the country .. puts me off the movies .. but for you I will try one last time smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by fatiaforreal: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
She's past her prime but still OK.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Jecciluscious(f): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
I so love her.
Even gorgeous.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by phenomem(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Igbo got beautiful women , I swear down

We know na... But no their men no fine.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by pweetiedee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Where is the curves ?
let's see your own
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Bamz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
ahhdah:
She'll always be beautiful even if she's wearing rags..
Beauty is skin deep you know

Celebrity groupie.... Everyone is gorgeous, beautiful etc angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
chai but why she no get nyash
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Pussycatdolls: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
I didn't expect anything less... kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Praissey: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2017
ahhdah:
She'll always be beautiful even if she's wearing rags..
Beauty is skin deep you know
Dorothy Parker. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by fuckpro: 5:38am On Aug 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
It would be an honour to be as beautiful as she is when I get to her age. Her beauty is one of a kind
...you should start having kids as early as possible then stop in your late 20's

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by Abuloma80(f): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Fazemood:
This Lady Keeps Getting Younger Everyday...So Pretty

Not younger but shrinking in size. Sign of long over due as un married. Sure she should be 40+ age. In no time menopause will set in. Which man would want take that as a wife? Genny dear hurry up and get any of the suitors proposing, time is not on your side.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by ollaxworld: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2017
limitless777:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ollax. WULLNP Bro with one million LIKES.

Awwww wink

You are so nice...Thank you. i sincerely appreciate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo by ollaxworld: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Smartjob1:

I have a truck load of likes. Comman bai them. They are cheap!~

Happy birthday again since na every thread you dey beg for the like...

Oya, take likes...

grin

and to dash just one-like hard you abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.