Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (41807 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
The hostility between Linda Ikeji and Stella DimokoKorkus has gotten messier, as both bloggers tonight traded words on Instagram.

The official Linda Ikeji Blog Instagram page reacted to Stella DimokoKorkus blasting Linda for allegedly stealing her exclusive content

They claimed Stella also took some of Linda’s interviews without giving credit. See what they posted below;

Hanty Stella, remember when you took aunty Linda’s interview and didn’t give her credit? Now you’re crying foul? .. ���. Run along! �

Dear hanty Stella, you dont know shit about our madam, if you did, you would have written by now. We tripple dare you to reveal what you know about Linda and stop making empty threats.

Our CEO has lived a good life and has been open about her struggles and rags to riches story but you always insinuate you know something others dont. We dare you to write it. What other lie do you want to tell that is not already in the public? ���. Who the hell do you think you are to be constantly threatening her? You think if she wanted to fight you, you would win? ���. Linda is blessed and enjoying maternity leave but the rest of us have your time. Try it!
Well, the post obviously got the attention of Stella DimokoKorkus who replied with the below text;

Linda the snake,Why are you using other people to reply me? Talk to me directly and stop hiding.i see they are urging you to fight on. I may not be as rich as you claim to be but I don’t steal people’s sperm and I don’t go to peoples hotel room to steal stuff not given to them. I don’t lie on people and I don’t bad mouth people and put them on speaker the way you do your celeb friends and laugh at them.

The people fighting for you did u tell them the reason you and I don’t talk? Sperm thief Content thief and the other one. Come out of your maternity leave and stop hiding. You stole my stories to build your blog.

I couldn’t do anything and when it was too much I lifted your interview to show you how it feels but no u didn’t get the message becos it runs through you. I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself. Like I said you are small fry. #please reply again and I will get back to you if I am still less busy and if not I will reply you as soon as I can. #ole.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/stella-dimokokorkus-and-linda-ikeji-exchange-words-on-instagram/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Ndi oshi sperm.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by clive2u(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
orh

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda, or her helpers, have no right to retort angrily to Stella's accusation. All this merrygoround is besides the point.

Question is did Linda copy Stella's original interview with ehi ogbebor without giving credit?

Yes she did.

If this was a developed country she would have been served papers by now.

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by BonkoINC: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda I like you. But u cannot win this..

Stella is something else..

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by obaataaokpaewu: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ofe Nsala!!!!!!!!!!! Ume Nsala!!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Pidginwhisper: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Haaa! Linda steals sperm,steal for hotel join. Angel Michael blow trumpet!

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by jabor4Naija(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2018
I blv stella has alot of dirt on linda and i can't wait to read about dem

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by CityNGR: 4:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Brutality.

10 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Rumicarter: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda Stole Sperm??
Ekwensu lomance Mami Water o!

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Sperm thief

She probably stole that Jeremy Guy's sperm cos obviously he doesn't want anything to do with her and her child

This lady is shameless!

This Linda definitely has a lot of skeletons in her cupboard

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Primusinterpares(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2018
who dia exchange of words help??

Abeg next!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by planetx13: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2018
I think it's time Instagram and Twitter have "Court Sessions " to judge cases.... the rate at which people fight on these platforms is alarming....

Who else has noticed that Nigerians are becoming angrier and quarrelsome with each passing day .... who knows if it's the weather or buhar lipsrsealed lipsrsealed( didnt say nothing)

Ciao

50 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by princechurchill(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmmm so women dey steal sperm lol it is finished

24 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Celebgistz1: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda Ikeji, the blogger and stealer of sperm grin

51 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2018
It's over for Linda

Just a matter of time

People have had it with her

Anty smelly pussy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nemesis001: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella the prostitute should just shut up.

We all know she is pained.

9 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Codebrain198925: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
seen

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by shurch(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda Linda wink

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ObaKlaz: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Intellectual content theft is a serious crime. Linda does this all the time. Linda is just a blogger, not a trained journalist, so she won't understand the enormity of her actions, Copy-and-paste blogger.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by sotall(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy Hu
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by ShinyJay22(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Women and their drag em down mentality...

7 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Abet their fight no dey ever dey finish, the same story all the time undecided, anyway waiting for Linda to clapback

1 Like

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by AntiWailer: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda better stay away from Stella.

Stella fights dirty.

Who are the idiots pushing Linda.

I pity them I swear.

I have followed the 2 of them for a while.

Stella is made for this and I am sure she has been waiting for this opportunity.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by meezynetwork(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Chia
Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by SimplyInex(f): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Abeg Stella should go and sit down. All accusation are false. All the way from Germany. Who dey give information. Stella dey jealous becos Linda has more viewers.

7 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by sapeleboi(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
linda rite now

12 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by tammie24: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
If Linda know herself

Let her just stop the useless replies

Otherwise breeze go blow

We go see foul yansh

24 Likes

Re: Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram by Yewandequeen(f): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
All these people self why bring ur fight to us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.