Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (42603 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jman06:
Why am i even dignifying your dumb asss with a response

Aside the typographical error where i typed bolde instead of bold, point out my other errors and further expose your ignorance. Anyway, no need for that because i won't respond to you anymore after this.

Lol,you think I'm your deceased dad that failed in raising you?, if your papa sha die in vain come answer this message na, gay ass mofo
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elf912: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jman06:
But you know how nigerian men take the ''Man is the head'' crap. Many of them will not even seek your opinion in anything and may end up messing up everything including even the wife. Many others would ask your opinion just for the sake of asking but would not take your advice.

Well, like I said, a bad head destroys the body. That's why society should train the boys to become good men. Everyone keeps asking the woman to make a good home. They have forgotten to educate and properly train the man which is the supposed head. That's why there are lots of broken homes. No matter how good the support is, as long as the head is faulty, it will crumble if no care is taken. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Schoolguy9(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces / What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.