Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (48513 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by deedeedee1: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:
Very brave Afonja grin grin grin

Distance [/b]from London to Lagos = 4,519 miles = [b]7,272 kilometers
Osy E-bowl monkey. You are in Yoruba thread but cry when Yorubas comment in your thread.
E-bowl pig!

9 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

And this foool calls himself Yoruba.
You are mad!
madridguy is a Muslim. He will do anything to protect his masters.

16 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

Osy E-bowl monkey. You are in Yoruba thread but cry when Yorubas comment in your thread.
E-bowl pig!
True, e-bowls are pigs.

But Igbos are great

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalasticlala food is ready o
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Ikenna0b: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Honestly, yorubas don't know how to defend their own. Someone who has balls to fight the evil northern cabal rose up but his own brother set him up and his own people abandoned him.

It is well embarassed

It's pathetic actually!!!

Going by how he listed the time northerners have killed afonja, the dude appears to even defend them and they are the ones that threw him under the bus. Pathetic!!!

17 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by deedeedee1: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

True, e-bowls are pigs.

But Igbos are great

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Lols! I should never see your dirty ass complain when Yoruba people comment in Biafra threads. Ok?
E-bowl pig!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by deedeedee1: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
madridguy is a Muslim. He will do anything to protect his masters.
That guy is a fool and a bastard! He is a disgrace to Yoruba people

10 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by myright: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
All hail Oduduwa
All hail Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

This is what happens when somebori eats a lot of foreign Ewedu soup.

Leave UK and come down here and talk then we will know that you are actually serious
But kanu started from the same uk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by IgboSubmarine: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yorubas should rally round this guy if they don't want to find themselves vulnerable and without a voice once the Biafrans leave

This is not the time to sell themselves but to defend themselves against the North especially now that the fate of Buhari is unknown and Osibanjo life hangs in the balance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Evablizin(f): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
But kanu started from the same uk
ok if it is so i wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by IgboSubmarine: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
No true Biafran should insult this guy or ridicule the Yoruba people but should encourage them to have a united front against the North whom have made themselves a brutal masters of the fake entity called Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Yorubas should rally round this guy if they don't want to find themselves vulnerable and without a voice once the Biafrans leave

This is not the time to sell themselves but to defend themselves against the North especially now that the fate of Buhari is unknown and Osibanjo life hangs in the balance.
I tell you. His people should rally round him with support.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why dem mods dey fear to carry this news to front page?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evablizin:
ok if it is so i wish him all the best
Then adjust your previous comment. This guy should be encouraged to make a stand for his people.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by juman(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
At a point as things are going there would be several more terror groups sprouted out everywhere, because people are tired of failed one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lols! I should never see your dirty ass complain when Yoruba people comment in Biafra threads. Ok?
E-bowl pig!
grin grin grin Ah.
But this thread is about a brave Afonja threatening to poison Igbos and Hausas, from 7,727 kilometers away . .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

That guy is a fool and a bastard! He is a disgrace to Yoruba people
Thats the effects of Buhari divisive tool. It is so unfortunate that it has now affected the yoruba people.

I watched the video and the guy gave some valid points . His people should rally round him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Can you fools stop making a mockery of yourselves. This has nothing to do with igbo and the man has every right to speak his thought as he wants. You mocking him for living in UK while speaking but last I checked so did Nnamdi before he moved back to Nigeria. I'm even one that despise Afonjas and their nature but you lots are making a fool of yourselves while trying to mock them. We southerners are truly the most stupidest set of people in that shithole. Whenever someone from east or south speak against the northerners evil ways, the Afonja are out like goats to insult and mock the said person. Likewise when someone from West speak out against north evil ways,,you'll see either people feel east or south to mock the said person. Totally turning attention away from the north. I've never seen this level of stupidity from what southerners do on this forum. Truly south stupidity deserve it's own award as you lots have yet to realize you're a puplet

Don't you people all have shame at all? Some bunch of uneducated fools up north controls una and anyone who dares to speak up, morons from South will there to scratch their yansh and make a fool of themselves to mock the person.

Fucking buff00ns is all of you southerners be it igbo, yoruba, ijaw, etc. All of una are fools
I tell you that Southern Nigeria and Stupidity are Synonymous. When they shout stupid people!, southerners should respond "present sir". Let them continue their foolish childish play instead of rally together and break the power of d north.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin Ah.
But this thread is about a brave Afonja threatening to poison Igbos and Hausas, from 7,727 kilometers away . .

He never threatened to kill igbos. Abeg use your sense

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by IgboSubmarine: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I tell you. His people should rally round him with support.

If will dangerous to abandon him because once the Biafrans are gone, there will be no strong force to rally the Yorubas to seek independence.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Can you fools stop making a mockery of yourselves. This has nothing to do with igbo and the man has every right to speak his thought as he wants. You mocking him for living in UK while speaking but last I checked so did Nnamdi before he moved back to Nigeria. I'm even one that despise Afonjas and their nature but you lots are making a fool of yourselves while trying to mock them. We southerners are truly the most stupidest set of people in that shithole. Whenever someone from east or south speak against the northerners evil ways, the Afonja are out like goats to insult and mock the said person. Likewise when someone from West speak out against north evil ways,,you'll see either people feel east or south to mock the said person. Totally turning attention away from the north. I've never seen this level of stupidity from what southerners do on this forum. Truly south stupidity deserve it's own award as you lots have yet to realize you're a puplet

Don't you people all have shame at all? Some bunch of uneducated fools up north controls una and anyone who dares to speak up, morons from South will there to scratch their yansh and make a fool of themselves to mock the person.

Fucking buff00ns is all of you southerners be it igbo, yoruba, ijaw, etc. All of una are fools

You are right and I honestly tire for some people. The guy didn't mention Igbo and he focused on the north. Some people no just get sense.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by IgboSubmarine: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin Ah.

Did you watch the video
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

If will dangerous to abandon him because once the Biafrans are gone, there will be no strong force to rally the Yorubas to seek independence.

I tell you. They shouldn't abandon him because he even complained that his people abandoned him to rot in prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by deedeedee1: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Thats the effects of Buhari divisive tool. It is so unfortunate that it has now affected the yoruba people.

I watched the video and the guy gave some valid points . His people should rally round him
I support him. Anything that will split this country is okay by me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

I support him. Anything that will split this country is okay by me
You need to encourage more yorubas to support him. Explain to them the importance of having this bold guy talk for his people.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Is That Not The Hungry Uk Blogger Idris Ahmed That Was Banned By Fb For Calling Ipob A Terrorist Group!!
The guy dey fear make Nigeria no divide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
...the word "self determination "has been abused and raped to the point that it has become a huge joke. Using a weapon of mass destruction for self determination? Jeeez!!!

6 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by MrSly(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:

@Emboldened, Who should be brought into this? Shebi you lots now have mouth to talk because Kanu was brave enough to start the agitation first angry

I thought you lots supported One Nigeria and perceived Nnamdi Kanu as enemy of state

Biko park well undecided
Double edged sword. Igbos Biafrans have fought a war for their beloved country, Biafra. Go fight yours first.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by smartty68(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrSly:

Double edged sword. Igbos Biafrans have fought a war for their beloved country, Biafra. Go fight yours first.
At times the way your likes quotes me only to say rubbish usually beats my imagination
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by SenatorM(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Although this man is saying almost the right thing o.
But his Afonja Cone head skull miners will throw stones and rock at him.

Na their wahala be that.

Nuclear Weapon or Biological weapon?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by ivolt: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
The fool is not even in Nigeria.
This is what happens when a jobless man is placed on welfare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.