Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,853 members, 7,831,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section (472 Views)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / A Message For The Trolls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section by diehardanusfan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seriously, I miss allov them, this section has become boring since the mod crackdown, now it has become very boring....to tell you all the truth I miss all those trolls

Political thug
Me
Andyblaze
Mrcork
Jesusboiy
Etc

Who's with me here

Bringbackourtrolls#
Re: What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section by MissRaine69(f): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
You can always delete your account if things are that bad . Bears considering
Re: What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section by Earthquake1: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
What's the mod crackdown?

(1) (Reply)

"6 Proven Ways To Keep Yourself From Cheating Against Your Partner" / My Dick Has Got Me Into Trouble / I Need A Good Engagement Ring...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.