Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer (26435 Views)

UNN First Class Student Commits Suicide After Battling Mental Health / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by redsun(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Mr, our lives here is temporary. We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience, but we are spiritual being living a physical experience. In the end we must return to the one who breathed life through our nostrils. While there are risk factor for illness, and even some cancers, it must be noted that unlike diabetes and hypertension where lifestyle plays a major determining factor, cancer can also occur sporadically, without any tangible cause. There is what they call hereditary polyposis coli, some males from no reason, inherit polyps in their colon, and for no explainable reason, those polyps eventually transform to colonic cancer cells. The key would be to see the world as transient, fleeting and a passage way.

Ponzi Hater

The reason why africans are chronically behind is because they think they have another chance for pussies,even after they have become mere dust and ashes.

No human is born to be eaten up by him/herself. The body has the natural ability to heal itself of any natural attack, but with man made chemicals and perverted inventions, it has no immunity because they are not in compliance with nature that humans are born to deal with.

If you dig deep,you may find out the prof was a heavy smoker, drinker or seasoned canivour and it is medically proven that habits like increases people's chances of having cancer. I am a natural observer,I listen to my instincts and my body rhythm, and I know what is right for,which may just as well be right for you
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by nextprince: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

Which Koran verses specifically say that one can be forgiven his sins AFTER death without being able to do RESTITUTION?
Please share.
Thanks
You want to teach me my religion again? Have you finished understanding yours?

Have I ever asked you which verse of the Bible permits nudity among ladies?

Have I ever asked you where Jesus say you should worship him?

What exactly should I share with you?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seguno2: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
You want to teach me my religion again? Have you finished understanding yours?

Have I ever asked you which verse of the Bible permits nudity among ladies?

Have I ever asked you where Jesus say you should worship him?

What exactly should I share with you?

What I asked you, if you know it.
Simple enough?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by nextprince: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

What I asked you, if you know it.
Simple enough?

You shouldn't be asking me cos that's entirely non of your biz.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by babaarewa(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His name makes me feel no pity for him.
Hater of the human race.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by nextprince: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His name makes me feel no pity for him.

And when same is reciprocated, you shout blue murder and start calling names.

Anyway, saved for future reference.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by bayulll011(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
He should go to hell,hearing of the death of a muslim is blues. To my ears. grin
Nmen tongue I think say them no dey die.
Now my fellow yorubas come and kill your me your sister because of our muslim masters.

honestly i had to look at your picture before i comment.

really you donthave to say all these.
before religion we are all human.
be human i admire you thats why am saying this.

generally i would av insult you.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Fidelismaria: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
hmmm
religion of peace thread
got ntin to say
am outta here
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
redsun:

The reason why africans are chronically behind is because they think they have another chance for pussies,even after they have become mere dust and ashes.

No human is born to be eaten up by him/herself. The body has the natural ability to heal itself of any natural attack, but with man made chemicals and perverted inventions, it has no immunity because they are not in compliance with nature that humans are born to deal with.

If you dig deep,you may find out the prof was a heavy smoker, drinker or seasoned canivour and it is medically proven that habits like increases people's chances of having cancer. I am a natural observer,I listen to my instincts and my body rhythm, and I know what is right for,which may just as well be right for you

New born babies are born with retinoblastoma, did they commit any offence too? I think it's far beyond what you think. The man may as well not be a drinker or a smoker.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by lorhema(f): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2017
HMZi:
Death is King,we all bow but what comes after is what am scared of

I sent you a PM. Hope you'll respond. Thanks.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seguno2: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
You shouldn't be asking me cos that's entirely non of your biz.

When you post a comment on a PUBLIC forum like nairaland, you make the comment everyone's business.
Do you understand that or is it too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by nextprince: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
seguno2:

When you post a comment on a PUBLIC forum like nairaland, you make the comment everyone's business.
[/s]

I prayed for his sins to be forgiven and be granted eternal bliss, which explanation do I owe you for God's sake?

Is this how christians mind their business? Have I ever questioned the logic behind your religious prayer? What is my business with you?

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, this poster has been harassing me over my simple prayer for the departed as announced on this thread, pls I request, are we no longer free to say our lines of prayers based on our religious beliefs? Is it now mandatory for muslims to start explanation their lines of prayers to the christians? Pls when did that one start?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seguno2: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
I prayed for his sins to be forgiven and be granted eternal bliss, which explanation do I owe you for God's sake?

Is this how christians mind their business? Have I ever questioned how you pray? What is my business with you?

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, this poster has been harassing me over my simple prayer for the departed as announced on this thread, pls I request, are we no longer free to say our lines of prayers based on our religious beliefs? Must we explain our prayers?

Of course, you can say any prayer that you want.
That does not exclude someone asking what is the basis, from the Koran, for expecting such prayers to be answered.
If a kidnapper, drug lord or thief is praying to God for a successful operation, will you not ask him what is the basis, from the Koran or Bible, for such prayers? Except he is praying to the devil while pretending to be praying to God.
I hope that you understand better now?
By the way, how did you determine that I am a Christian and not a Muslim or even an atheist?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by nextprince: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

Of course, you can say any prayer that you want.
That does not exclude someone asking what is the basis, from the Koran, for expecting such prayers to be answered.
If a kidnapper or thief is praying to God for a successful operation, will you not ask him what is the basis, from the Koran or Bible, for such prayers? Except he is praying to the devil while pretending to be praying to God.
I hope that you understand better now?
By the way, how did you determine that I am a Christian and not a Muslim or even an atheist?

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, I think this poster is bullying me over my simple line of prayers for the departed. I ask again, since when has it become a requirement that Muslims should start explaining to christians their lines of prayers?

Mods, bully is not just about insult, I think this is a case of bare-faced bullying.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by kabrud: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

This is how you christians start it then turn around playing the victim card. He prayed according to his religious belief, what explanation does he owes you?
Now, you won't mind your business, the dead prof is a muslim (from his name) and he has prayed according to islam, what is your own?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by kabrud: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd4 OA4J Lalasticala sen, I think this poster is bullying me over my simple line of prayers for the departed. I ask again, since when has it become a requirement that Muslims should start explaining to christians their lines of prayers?

Mods, bully is not just about insult, I think this is a case of bare-faced bullying.
Brotherly, I suggest you simply ignore him henceforth.
They have many agents they use in their business and I'm very sure he is one of them.
You should have been smart enough to know this. What you should ask is, how is he affected by your prayer?
He is not a Muslim
The dead man is a muslim
You prayed according to islam,
Now what is his business? They come in different forms, shapes and sizes. Simply ignore him, he is one of them.
Salam.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by HMZi: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
lorhema:

I sent you a PM. Hope you'll respond. Thanks.
Done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share / 17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.