Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon (21593 Views)

Buhari's Reaction To Biafra Agitation: A History Of Hate Against Ndigbo / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo / Protest: Ndigbo Tells Britain To Help Stop Another Genocide Against Ndigbo. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekusxxx: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
RoadStar:

Sorry I meant the second world war .Could you please stop dancing around and get the point. undecided
I compared the two based on the effects on not the cause.And Ojukwus government as at the time was in power . (Even though not elected)!
Can you give me and example of an igbo man who opposed ojukwus regime, stayed in Biafra and lived ?
All Ndigos pre-war political class including Zik were on exile.
Ojukwu even threatened Zik with execution for treason after his negotiations at the OAU.
Can you not see any similarities ?And the Biafran soldiers were Biafrans period !
And they supported the war for whatever reasons the same way most Germans felt as at the time , they had genuine reasons to support Hitler regime before the second world war.
Civilians dont resolve to go to war, governments do and this applies to Biafra.
But regretably, the citizens suffer the most during war.

Summarizing
If the second world war was against the Germans then you are right. The civil war was against Ndigbo.
But if the second world war was against the Nazi 3rd Reich like the west mostly try to paint it nowaday, then Gowon in his own right can claim same.

So like the Germans under Nazi, you agree then that the war was fought against Igbo since all the Igbos in Igboland supported Biafra and for good reasons-they were being killed in other parts of the country. What was Gowon talking about then? If all Igbos had refused to fight, will Ojukwu kill all of them?
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekusxxx: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

So if the Oba of lagos for example decides that he is sick of all the non-lagos people in his place and wants to declare the sovereignty of lagos as a country- do you expect the Nigerian Governement to watch?
What a dumb analogy. Biafrans were being killed; they did not simply wake up and sought to leave. If Lagosians are being killed by non-indigenes, the Oba of Lagos and other leading Lagosians will certainly do all they can to protect their citizens from the non-indigenes, including possibly asking the non-indigenes to leave. Please always compare oranges with their kind and not oranges with bananas.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by hatch: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
You see Mr Afam or what ever it is you are called. I will not ridicule myself to start an argument with you as i have noticed is your way of doing over here but i will categorically say that you have a long way to go in laying down intellectual debates without unwarranted insults and abuses as i can see you have already begun to do since i have challenged your utterances.

I have repeated that majority of you posters on this thread may not have been born during or before the civil war and i stand to say that most of you know nothing apart the little you were able to gather from internet archives relating to the war.

Your arrogance is clearly displayed in your last sentence and as it's obvious that you know little or nothing about the war.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by asha80(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

You see Mr Afam or what ever it is you are called. I will not ridicule myself to start an argument with you as i have noticed is your way of doing over here but i will categorically say that you have a long way to go in laying down intellectual debates without unwarranted insults and abuses as i can see you have already begun to do since i have challenged your utterances.

I have repeated that majority of you posters on this thread may not have been born during or before the civil war and i stand to say that most of you know nothing apart the little you were able to gather from internet archives relating to the war.

Your arrogance is clearly displayed in your last sentence and as it's obvious that you know little or nothing about the war.

The charachter Eziachi was a fighter during the war.You canread his posts if you wish.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

What a dumb analogy. Biafrans were being killed; they did not simply wake up and sought to leave. If Lagosians are being killed by non-indigenes, the Oba of Lagos and other leading Lagosians will certainly do all they can to protect their citizens from the non-indigenes, including possibly asking the non-indigenes to leave. Please always compare oranges with their kind and not oranges with bananas.

My position on some of these ridiculous statements that have no bearing with the truth whatsoever is to ignore or dismiss them especially when they are very obvious they make no sense otherwise you will spend years addressing lies being passed from generation to generation.

hatch#:

As expected, issues will be discarded and non issues brought to the fore. You thought you challenged my utterances but you did not, you merely repeated what confused minds do here, leave the issues and create all sorts of diversions.

You may go to hell or take otapiapia for all I care. I have never addressed you on this forum apart from the response I made based on your silly comment.

If you are man enough challenge the false claim that Ironsi led the first coup and that he killed a lot of Yoruba and Hausa people because that was the post that I responded to that you and your kind seem not to be comfortable with.

If you cannot address it then piss off.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2010
Dede1:

There was a coup in January 15, 1966. I recalled the coup was instigated by soldiers of Nigerian army. I could not fathom the reason why some sections of Nigeria should embark on pogrom because Nigerian soldiers overthrew the seating government.

You, of all people should not have any difficulty understanding why some sections of Nigeria embarked on "pogrom".  A coup was led by Kaduna (possibly an Easterner) which resulted in the cold blooded murder of primarily Northern highly beloved leaders, inculding Sardauna and Balewa - and you tell us you don't understand why their subjects reacted the way they did.  Well, I don't believe you.

Dede1:

In the event of Nigeria/Biafra civil war that is still raging on, the undisputable culprits that have most blood on their hands were the Gowon, entire northern region of Nigeria, British, USSR, Australia, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Arab leagues and the ethnic groups of southern Nigeria that joined the Nigerian vandals assembled by Gowon to perpetrate a war of attrition on Biafra.

I don't know how you measure "most blood or "some blood" when we are talking about the loss of lives of possibly millions of Nigerians who hail from "biafra" and other parts of the country. In addition to the "culprits" you named above,  you have to agree with me that Ojukwu and his commanding officers who allowed children to starve to death while they themselves ran away, rather than surrender, should be included in the list of those who have blood in their hands.  We need to be honest with ourselves if we are to have any meaningful conversation. Your intentional mendacity buried in brilliant writing abilities does not foo.l me.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You, of all people should not have any difficulty understanding why some sections of Nigeria embarked on "pogrom".  A coup was led by Kaduna (an Easterner) which resulted in the cold blooded murder of primarily Northern highly beloved leaders, inculding Sardauna and Balewa - and you tell us you don't understand why their subjects reacted the way they did.  Well, I don't believe you.

Another misinformation and baseless lie.

Kaduna Nzeogwu was not from the East, check your history books or ask older people.

This is the type of lies you guys keep selling and when we object to them some begin to talk about art of debating.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekuszyx: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You, of all people should not have any difficulty understanding why some sections of Nigeria embarked on "pogrom". A coup was led by Kaduna (an Easterner) which resulted in the cold blooded murder of primarily Northern highly beloved leaders, inculding Sardauna and Balewa - and you tell us you don't understand why their subjects reacted the way they did. Well, I don't believe you.

I don't know how you measure "most blood or "some blood" when we are talking about the loss of lives of possibly millions of Nigerians who hail from "biafra" and other parts of the country. In addition to the "culprits" you named above, you have to agree with me that Ojukwu and his commanding officers who allowed children to starve to death while they themselves ran away, rather than surrender, should be included in the list of those who have blood in their hands. We need to be honest with ourselves if we are to have any meaningful conversation. Your intentional mendacity buried in brilliant writing abilities does not foo.l me.

Was Kaduna an Easterner?
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by asha80(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You, of all people should not have any difficulty understanding why some sections of Nigeria embarked on "pogrom".  A coup was led by Kaduna (an Easterner) which resulted in the cold blooded murder of primarily Northern highly beloved leaders, inculding Sardauna and Balewa - and you tell us you don't understand why their subjects reacted the way they did.  Well, I don't believe you.

I don't know how you measure "most blood or "some blood" when we are talking about the loss of lives of possibly millions of Nigerians who hail from "biafra" and other parts of the country. In addition to the "culprits" you named above,  you have to agree with me that Ojukwu and his commanding officers who allowed children to starve to death while they themselves ran away, rather than surrender, should be included in the list of those who have blood in their hands.  We need to be honest with ourselves if we are to have any meaningful conversation. Your intentional mendacity buried in brilliant writing abilities does not foo.l me.

Ndu chuks how is kaduna Nzeogwu an easterner  
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by hatch: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

My position on some of these ridiculous statements that have no bearing with the truth whatsoever is to ignore or dismiss them especially when they are very obvious they make no sense otherwise you will spend years addressing lies being passed from generation to generation.

As expected, issues will be discarded and non issues brought to the fore. You thought you challenged my utterances but you did not, you merely repeated what confused minds do here, leave the issues and create all sorts of diversions.

You may go to hell or take otapiapia for all I care. I have never addressed you on this forum apart from the response I made based on your silly comment.

If you are man enough challenge the false claim that Ironsi led the first coup and that he killed a lot of Yoruba and Hausa people because that was the post that I responded to that you and your kind seem not to be comfortable with.

If you cannot address it then piss off.

I think you are taking this too far and since you have chosen to take more swipe at me then i guess you do have  a problem that shows that your inferiority complex is in deed inherent in your race and particularly your generation as a whole.

You see children will always be children, Ask your elders why the pride of the average easterner has be clouded  him beyond reasoning. They will tell you that it is inherent.

One last thing, i think it is your parents that you should be recommending ota pia pia for.Since they are responsible for bringing a failure like you to this world. If you want to play dirty then i am ready to get all muddy. angry
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
asha 80:

Ndu chuks how is kaduna Nzeogwu an easterner  

His full name is Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.  Chukwuma is an Eastern name the last time I checked - either way, Nzeogwu led a group of majors mainly Igbos in the coup.  His hometown is very close to Asaba - that area was deemed East, back in 1966. You people can disown him if you wish, it doesn't change the point I was making.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

I think you are taking this too far and since you have chosen to take more swipe at me then i guess you do have  a problem that shows that your inferiority complex is in deed inherent in your race and particularly your generation as a whole.

You see children will always be children, Ask your elders why the pride of the average easterner has be clouded  him beyond reasoning. They will tell you that it is inherent.

One last thing, i think it is your parents that you should be recommending ota pia pia for.Since they are responsible for bringing a failure like you to this world. If you want to play dirty then i am ready to get all muddy.  angry

Nope, not ready to waste my time playing dirty with you. Just stated the truth about you and as they say truth is usually bitter for the clueless and confused soul.

Now, that I have you where I want I think I can focus on the thread and dismiss an inconsequential bystander like you.

The main issues now that I have been objecting to are now 3

1. That Ironsi led the first coup - A big lie

2. That Ironsi killed a lot of Yorubas and Hausas -  A bigger lie

3. That Kaduna Nzeogwu was an Easterner - The most ridiculous lie.

I am here to deal with the lies as I have respect for the truth all the time.

When I am less busy though I will address the silly things that want attention even when their level of reasoning is dangerously low.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by asha80(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

His full name is Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.  Chukwuma is an Eastern name the last time I checked - either way, Nzeogwu led a group of majors mainly Igbos in the coup.  His hometown is very close to Asaba[b] - that area was deemed East, back in 1966[/b]. You people can disown him if you wish, it doesn't change the point I was making.

I am sorry to tell you that you sound like an illiterate with this bolded statement.Nobody says he was not igbo but he definitely was not an easterner.By the way are all former easterners igbos  i am now begining to understand why onlytruth and beaf say certain things about you.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekuszyx: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

His full name is Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.  Chukwuma is an Eastern name the last time I checked - either way, Nzeogwu led a group of majors mainly Igbos in the coup.  His hometown is very close to Asaba - that area was deemed East, back in 1966. You people can disown him if you wish, it doesn't change the point I was making.

When was Asaba and its environ ever in the East of Nigeria? Why tell bold-faced or, at best, ignorant lies?
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

The hole is getting deeper.

1. Chukwuma is an Eastern name? Even Obama has a name that a typical Iraqi bears.

2. An area that was in Mid West was deemed East back in 1966? This is classical and unadulterated lie.

Only God knows how many people have been killed based on misinformation, lies and mistakes like these in the past.

This is shocking and you begin to wonder why the Easterners were massacred in the North after the second coup.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekuszyx: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
PLEASE, WHO IS NDU_CHUKS? His complete ignorance gives him away as a non-Igbo using an Igbo name to bash Igbos.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by hatch: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

Nope, not ready to waste my time playing dirty with you. Just stated the truth about you and as they say truth is usually bitter for the clueless and confused soul.

When I am less busy though I will address the silly things that want attention even when their level of reasoning is dangerously low.

Ha ha  ha, you are not ready to waste time playing dirt but you have time to ready my reply and even quote it abi.
Yes my reasoning is dangerously low but enough to warrant your attention.

I laugh in your native igbo dialect. You see your types are full in onitsha market, and typical of your race.Yo so called Gra Gra will not save you from your inability to have logical debates.

After all you have recommended ota pia pia as away to solve your parents inherent problems  cry
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekuszyx:

When was Asaba and its environ ever in the East of Nigeria? Why tell ignorant or, at best, bold-faced lies?

Ok, I stand corrected, Chukwuma was not an easterner.  Would you also be honest enough to acknowledge that the coup he led was perpetrated by mainly Igbo majors, and for whatever reason, most of the Northern leaders including Sardauna and Balewa were killed?

Would you also acknowledge that the killings of these Northern leaders greatly contributed to the  "pogroms" that followed.

I am not too proud to accept correction. We must be completely honest with each other to learn from each other.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by mekuszyx: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

Ha ha  ha, you are not ready to waste time playing dirt but you have time to ready my reply and even quote it abi.

I laugh in your native igbo dialect. You see your types are full in onitsha market, and typical of your race.Yo so called Gra Gra will not save you from your inability to have logical debates.

After all you have recommended ota pia pia as away to solve your parents inherent problems  cry

And your trype abound in Bodija and ketu markets. thieving and treacherous sons of treacherous and thieving parents.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

Now that you are where I wanted you to be, can you allow other reasonable people to continue commenting on the thread?

Your contribution is noted (and discarded accordingly) and it looks really bad. Seems you are just a waste of orgasm, trust me. A simple condom would have saved the world the pain of having someone like you taking oxygen and releasing your disgusting CO2 to the atmosphere.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Afam & mekuszyx, hatch#, lets try to have conversations without unnecessary insults. No one has a monopoly of knowledge, everyone cannot have the same perspective of historic events.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Ok, I stand corrected, Chukwuma was not an easterner.  Would you also be honest enough to acknowledge that the coup he led was perpetrated by mainly Igbo majors, and for whatever reason, most of the Northern leaders including Sardauna and Balewa were killed?

Would you also acknowledge that the killings of these Northern leaders greatly contributed to the  "pogroms" that followed.

I am not too proud to accept correction. We must be completely honest with each other to learn from each other.

Stand corrected? On an issue that was so important that it was used as an excuse to massacre Easterners?

How many more Northerners were fed this crap that you wrote? How many innocent people have died based on such propaganda and lie?

Considering all the arguments you have been making on anything remotely related to the Biafran/Nigerian war in my opinion every single post you make should be ignored as this was not a mistake. You simply repeated what you were fed for several years.

Personally, for making such a senseless blunder I can comfortably state that this thread has exposed some of the hate filled information that have been passed from generation to generation.

This is most unfortunate.

Maybe the other guys (Bluetooth and supported by Tundewoods) that claimed Ironsi led the first coup and killed a lot of Yorubas and Hausas would come out and claim they stand corrected.

Facts are sacred and they don't change.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by hatch: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

Now that you are where I wanted you to be, can you allow other reasonable people to continue commenting on the thread?

Your contribution is noted (and discarded accordingly) and it looks really bad. Seems you are just a waste of heavenly feeling, trust me. A simple condom would have saved the world the pain of having someone like you taking oxygen and releasing your disgusting CO2 to the atmosphere.

afam, you will always play according to a script of a movie  shocked Is it not you ? Like the cover of a book.You know deep inside that you will never let go. After all you have confessed to it several times that your father  and mothers pathetic mistake for bringing you to his world is responsible for your misery.

afam a good example of missing chapters of the book called misery. embarassed
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

afam, you will always play according to a script of a movie  shocked Is it not you ? Like the cover of a book.You know deep inside that you will never let go. After all you have confessed to it several times that your father  and mothers pathetic mistake for bringing you to his world is responsible for your misery.

afam a good example of missing chapters of the book called misery. embarassed

You see how you have been manipulated and instructed to avoid the issues and dwell on what you know how best to do - personal insults. This is how you know someone with very little brain, easily controlled. grin grin grin

Trust me your credibility has been gravely damaged that anything you attempt to put down on the core issue will be summarily dismissed. Live with this fact.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

Stand corrected? On an issue that was so important that it was used as an excuse to massacre Easterners?

How many more Northerners were fed this crap that you wrote? How many innocent people have died based on such propaganda and lie?

I'm sure you are smart enough to understand that the belief that Kaduna was from the East did not cause the "pogroms" that followed the coup. It was the fact that most of the Majors that perpetrated the coup were Igbos and the fact that the leaders of the North as I mentioned earlier were killed that triggered the said response.

If you choose to ignore that point,  that's your choice. But to conclude that these events took place simply because people thought Kaduna was Igbo, is intellectually dishonest and outright silly.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by hatch: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

You see how you have been manipulated and instructed to avoid the issues and dwell on what you know how best to do - personal insults. This is how you know someone with very little brain, easily controlled. grin grin grin

Trust me your credibility has been gravely damaged that anything you attempt to put down on the core issue will be summarily dismissed. Live with this fact.

Talking about credibility  grin Afam you dont understand that word nor its meaning. A parentless worm like you . I thought you were not ready to play dirty with me you Arrow  cry You probably can not avoid me , bloody onitsha tout.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I'm sure you are smart enough to understand that the belief that Kaduna was from the East did not cause the "pogroms" that followed the coup. It was the fact that most of the Majors that perpetrated the coup were Igbos and the fact that the leaders of the North as I mentioned earlier were killed that triggered the said response.

If you choose to ignore that point,  that's your choice. But to conclude that these events took place simply because people thought Kaduna was Igbo, is intellectually dishonest and outright silly.

Well, what do I know? You tell me the reason because if you as educated as you are could commit such unpardonable blunder then one can only imagine what others were told in the North to warrant the senseless killings of their neighbors, friends, tenants, business partners, colleagues etc based on what a handful of military men did.

I can only imagine what Northerners who were not educated were told, I would rather confine that to imagination as the reality would be too terrible to contemplate.

hatch#:

Talking about credibility  grin Afam you dont understand that word nor its meaning. A parentless worm like you . I thought you were not ready to play dirty with me you Arrow  cry You probably can not avoid me , bloody onitsha tout.

Who says a condom is not a useful tool that can be used to save the world from mad men. An abortion would have helped in this case too. I do not see any reason why someone spent 9 months carrying you unless of course you be premature (maybe 3 1/2 months) with incomplete brain.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nacom2(f): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
Oh my Goodness ! cry  Afam is already engaged in a fight like a baby in this thread. hmmm
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nduchucks: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam, you come across as a very angry person who is intolerant and incapable of having any friendly conversation whatsoever as long as it concerns the civil war. You are probably a casaulty of the war, I feel sorry for you and pray for your healing.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by asha80(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
na.com2:

Oh my Goodness ! cry  Afam is already engaged in a fight like a baby in this thread. hmmm

it seems you love afam?by the way i hope you are in city centre enjoying ur valentine instead of wasting in east kilbride.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by Afam(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
na.com2:

Oh my Goodness ! cry  Afam is already engaged in a fight like a baby in this thread. hmmm

Face your studies you unintelligent girl changing schools like skirts every other year.

Trust me your parents can spend all the money in the world to send you to school but it is your duty to pass your exams. Keep failing your exams and switching schools till you graduate at 30 years, silly thing.

ndu_chucks:

Afam, you come across as a very angry person who is intolerant and incapable of having any friendly conversation whatsoever as long as it concerns the civil war. You are probably a casaulty of the war, I feel sorry for you and pray for your healing.  

I don't have friendly discussions with people who lie all the time.

I am not a casualty of war and in reality you would not want to know the facts about my family as such facts would shock you.

Your lies are despicable and that is what I am against.

I have never addressed you the way I did today because I never knew you were capable of telling such lies.

asha 80:

it seems you love afam?by the way i hope you are in city centre enjoying your valentine instead of wasting in east kilbride.

God forbid! Valentine ke? When no reasonable man will come close to this olodo who keeps changing school every other year.
Re: Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon by nacom2(f): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2010
asha 80:

it seems you love afam?by the way i hope you are in city centre enjoying your valentine instead of wasting in east kilbride.

@ asha 80

hi,whats good today. i'm chilling back at home at Glasgow. don't mind me jare, val's day just like any other day except that i've not been on NL much only for me to return to see Pa Afam fighting as usual  tongue

@ AFAM

For all i care you can go stick your head in a sewer ! face your dirt fight and leave me out of it. I certainly don't want to grow up to be as jobless as you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / How President Goodluck Jonathan Unwinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.