Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters (702 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Senator Osinowo’s Death Should Not Deter Us From Defeating COVID-19 / BREAKING NEWS: Police Kneels In Solidarity With US Protesters Across America / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by phosky(m): 5:31am On Aug 09, 2017
BUHARI: NO MEASURE OF INTIMIDATION WILL DETER US – PROTESTERS
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/buhari-no-measure-of-intimidation-will.html

Protesters under the aegis of “OurMumuDonDo” have vowed to continue the action, saying that no amount of intimidation would deter them.
According to reports gathered by Eyes Of Lagos, In a statement in Abuja yesterday by its Special Assistant on Media and Public, Mr Ezrel Tabiowo, the group said that nobody could discourage or intimidate its members on the mission.
It stated this at the backdrop of alleged harassment of its members by the Police during its peaceful sit-out on Tuesday in Abuja.
It also condemned reports credited to the Senate, distancing itself from the protest.
The Senate had said yester day that President Muhammadu Buhari had not violated any law by being away from the country for health reason for a long time.
In a statement by its spokesman, Sen, Sabi Abdullahi, the Senate said that the president had met his constitutional obligations as far as the issue was concerned.
It therefore, described the protest for the president’s return or resignation as unnecessary and instead, called for sustained prayer for him and the country.
But, the leader of the protesters, Mr Charles Oputa otherwise known as “Charly Boy”, said in the group’s statement that the senate’s position was “ridiculous”.
“I am disappointed in this country, but let it be known that no amount of intimidation on us by security agencies will deter us from demanding explanations from government.
”They must be accountable to Nigerians because they were elected into power by us, and on the basis that they will account for their actions.

Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Larwin(m): 5:36am On Aug 09, 2017
ok

Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Buharison: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2017
You people should go and sit down, baba has fulfilled all his promises
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Luciferdevil(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Lol I laugh when people decide to sacrifice themselves for Nigeria that doesn't knw if they exist. For me, I'm in my house. If I see food I eat, if i dnt see, I will go hustling. I dnt give a damn if the vegetable wants to return or not. Mine is to make money nd move out of this shitty country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Victornezzar: 5:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:
choi see someone am sharing dis zoo with
btw hw is ur fada
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Atiku2019: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:

Please what are his achievements so far?
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by greatgod2012(f): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:

Your case is pathetic!
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by dannytoe(m): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:

Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by zombieHUNTER: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:

Sarrki is that you grin
Which promises are you talking about

To spend all his tenure in a London hospital cheesy
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by zombieHUNTER: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Lol I laugh when people decide to sacrifice themselves for Nigeria that doesn't knw if they exist. For me, I'm in my house. If I see food I eat, if i dnt see, I will go hustling. I dnt give a damn if the vegetable wants to return or not. Mine is to make money nd move out of this shitty country.

You are not going anywhere
You voted in Buhari and APC
You must enjoy the dividends
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Buharison: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

Please what are his achievements so far?
Good amenities like roads, electricity, npower for youths and security
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Buharison: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
greatgod2012:

Your case is pathetic!
Yeah ipob case is pathetic
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Buharison: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=dannytoe post=59289855][/quote]
Good morning wailer
zombieHUNTER:

Sarrki is that you grin
Which promises are you talking about

To spend all his tenure in a London hospital cheesy
This is buhari immediate child
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by Luciferdevil(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You are not going anywhere
You voted in Buhari and APC
You must enjoy the dividends
my brother pls borrow me money let me travel out, I will pay when i get there. tongue
Re: Buhari: No Measure Of Intimidation Will Deter Us – Protesters by paBuhari(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
I will ban medical tourism among public officials ~ Buhari.

Buhari has been in London for over 3 months for medical tourism. ~ CNN. grin

Bottom line; Buhari is a big corrupt hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina / Geometric Power To Light Up Aba In 5 Months – Nnaji / Makarfi To Buhari: PDP Willing To Partner With You And Your Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.