Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North (35225 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by walter315(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

http://punchng.com/anti-igbo-song-kanu-tells-igbo-to-leave-north/

Well the man has strong points and knows what he is saying...believe it or not Igbos have the best brains in the country...not just academics also manufacture...they are one of the most oppressed people by the external forces using Hausa people...

Im not igbo but let the truth be said....
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by paschu: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Your problem is silly generalizations.

1) Are you a landlord?

2) Has any of your igbo tenants ever called you a parasite?

You probably think that Nigeria begins and ends on Nairaland.

Again, this generation of igbos will not be passive like their older ones. You should start treating them the way you wish to be treated, because they will always be more than glad to treat you the same way you treat them.

afongha:

The irony. The bolded quote aptly and beautifully describes your ilk. Which other ethnic group goes to another man's land, is allowed to develop, own property and prosper, only the for the group to start calling THEIR VERY HOSTS PARASITES!!

comments like "but for the Igbo man' presence, you guys will be nothing!!"

You say the Igbo have been hated since independence, if indeed true, then the reason cannot be far fetched. Your insufferable boastfulness, inordinate hilter-like grandiosity and pride, rancid noise-making, empty chest-beating, persecution complex,etc are just a few.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by dudebuck: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
checkolatunji:

Painment
Don't insult Nnadi Kanu
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by cumbak60: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
mykl01:

Follow and claim victim nau let's hear word!
Abi your people's lives are not worth much?
Why must there always be killing of Southerners?
Follow the timeline, even a cartoon drawn at Denmark led to killing of Southerners and you are worried about who claims victim?
Does this make any sense to you right now
Kai!
As long as it involves Igbos, evil Nigerians, especially the Yorubas on this fora, will always find a way to justify the action of the Hausa/Fulani. Honestly, its not today the Hausa/Fulani have been killing Igbos. So its nothing new. But how these guys find ways to twist the truth and lay blames on the feet of Igbos is what baffles me. Why kill an innocent man for a cartoon drawn in Denmark, far across the Atlantic. And yet they still blame us for stating the obvious. Is it not their Sultan that once said the Igbos are killed because of their success in their respective sojourn? We all know that deep down this wicked resentment, lies envy and covetousness.
Nigerians and their warped thinking... you wonder why a call for separation becomes a call for genocide and war. Conclusively, Nigerians are still evolving barbarians that shouldn't be classed among Sapiens. They are nothing but noisy and aggressive Neanderthals.
My advice to Igbos in the North, whether in time of peace or as it is now, just come back home. Your life is more important than money.
Bayelsa State Government is already giving out huge incentives to would-be investors to boost economic activities in their State. Use this opportunity and move down South. North is not the only place to do business on this planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Yorobastard(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
dudebuck:
when did we provoke them? Or is it not the born to rule? Or the cartoon that was published in Denmark? Please STFU!

Don't quote him.....he has no sense to reason

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Jelal0007(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
shut up ozubulu massacre is the hand work of hired militia from northern nigeria you guys are pushing us thinking that we are stupid....nigeria cannot survive second civil war the way things are going...we no this is the hand work of blood thirsty hausa fulani killers they have killed in the church many times....one of the killer went inside the alter backing worshipers shooting at the alter when some worshipers try to escape from the building many was gun down outside now tell me is that how hired assassin operate? if the zoo police dont provide evidence soon retaliation will happen dont deceive yourselves
U truly are stup!d if u believe it wasn't one of ur brothers who carried out this atrocious act. Scum
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by ahaz: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

You always quote retaliatory attacks on Igbo. But you always forget Newton's third law of motion, which says "action and reaction are always equal and opposite."

Nobody is against your agitation for Biafra. But the way you go about it also, put other peaceful southern tribes living in the north at risk. Of all the attacks against your kinsmen you have listed, was it only your tribe that was attacked?

You provoke northerners to violence through hate speeches, when they retaliate, every southern tribe gets a share of the fracas, including innocent tribe like mine. But you always claim victim of the whole thing.

To get your Biafra, pls approach relevant bodies like UN or whatever, to conduct referendum. That is a more sensible approach, rather than subjecting other peaceful tribes living in the north, who have nothing to do with your Biafra to untimely death through your terrible hate speeches.
mr you and the 94 laggafds that clicked likes for the unfortunate and myopic statements you made above are just unbelievable..you cowards are the reason why the hausas play god in this country.you people are too lilly liverd to say the truth but find it convinent to castigate who dares to say the truth..ranting like a hypnotizes creature tell me how did the igbo provoke the hausas in the cartoon riot or miss world riot or the asuluka or various malicious lies tjrown just to justify an attack..ok why wete we soithernas not provoked over the bokoharam killings,wjy are we not provoked by the corpers killing,ok now why are we not provoked at the various threat..but today due to tue sfupidity and cowardice of your likes the nofth will wke up on mofning threaten the entire nation and yet notting happend, today osibanjo is supposed to be president but they bullied you yorubas with a threat and all your politicans ran like a rabbid dog..today an nnamdi of this world said he and his people want self determination and your gods up north interpreted as war and you out of cowardice and fear of your masters as a proud slave refused to say the truth but choose to deceive and console your chicken heart witj the trash you posted...shame

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by dudebuck: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

I will definitely STFU, but not before I take you through the classes of history, I am indifferent to arrogance and insults, I know its your trademark.

Please go through this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2779108/some-quotes-nnamdi-kanu-director
So buhari is now nigeria? so it is what Nnamdi said in 2015 that made the evil hausa people to kill igbos in 1966.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Jelal0007(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
dudebuck:
when did we provoke them? Or is it not the born to rule? Or the cartoon that was published in Denmark? Please STFU!
See dis sadist!c, sentimental big0t. U don't recall when u started u provoking them abi? What a pity. If any1 needs 2 shut up here,its U.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by caracas: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
First of all , This is a disappointment

All noise and protest but no real masterplan , just as predicted earlier by intellects

I also said when push comes to shove , Kunu will save himself and leave his brainwashed minions in the dirt

Now he's giving advise that Yeebos should leave north , not because of anything else but because he knows Northerners mean business

Slaughtering people by extremist northerners is like killing ramadan goat, they do it without remorse

Secondly , This is the exact same thing Ojukwu did , he asked his people to come home then he declared his republic without referendum or anything , History scholars will know i am right on this one and i sense this is exactly what Kanu will do eventually , But i think it is too late to reverse the EVIL Nnamdi Kanu single handedly brought on Iboes

The hate is so much that if the same tactics work in the North and Yeebos return home, All other regions will Alienate the Igbo race , Just like it happened before the Biafra war

When small pikin cuts tree, it's the elders that know where it'll land .... We warned Kanu , they called Afonja

Please save this comment and compare it to future events, precisely from October to December 2017

What's this one saying ?
Oh ,I forgot you are one of those unity beggars
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by opribo(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
That serves them right, why are Ibos the only people moving all over Nigeria and developing those places.
Since they've refused to learn from history. Whatever happens to these ones they should blame themselves.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Mayowaflex(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
shut up ozubulu massacre is the hand work of hired militia from northern nigeria you guys are pushing us thinking that we are stupid....nigeria cannot survive second civil war the way things are going...we no this is the hand work of blood thirsty hausa fulani killers they have killed in the church many times....one of the killer went inside the alter backing worshipers shooting at the alter when some worshipers try to escape from the building many was gun down outside now tell me is that how hired assassin operate? if the zoo police dont provide evidence soon retaliation will happen dont deceive yourselves

you would always have something to say to defend your own but do not forget, the people you are trying to use as shield were slain by assassins we dont care maybe they are Igbo, Yoruba or hausa we care because innocent people were murdered in cold blood because of money and you keep trying to push that fact away and blame it on the northerners..............................Igbo people should grow up Abeg cry cry cry
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Mayowaflex(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
dudebuck:
So buhari is now nigeria? so it is what Nnamdi said in 2015 that made the evil hausa people to kill igbos in 1966.

STFU was it only Ibo people that were murdered in 1966?
you keep spouting rubbish like as if the other side has not lost anyone
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

You always quote retaliatory attacks on Igbo. But you always forget Newton's third law of motion, which says "action and reaction are always equal and opposite."

Nobody is against your agitation for Biafra. But the way you go about it also, put other peaceful southern tribes living in the north at risk. Of all the attacks against your kinsmen you have listed, was it only your tribe that was attacked?

You provoke northerners to violence through hate speeches, when they retaliate, every southern tribe gets a share of the fracas, including innocent tribe like mine. But you always claim victim of the whole thing.

To get your Biafra, pls approach relevant bodies like UN or whatever, to conduct referendum. That is a more sensible approach, rather than subjecting other peaceful tribes living in the north, who have nothing to do with your Biafra to untimely death through your terrible hate speeches.

Awesomely is a big bastard and fool. Oya, use my insult of you as a reason to murder as many people as you see.

You are mentally enslaved to the North for no other reason than you are afraid of them. Too scared to speak the truth for fear of being slaughtered. Whether the South talks nicely or rudely to them, they will still resort to violence. Case in point, proposed Miss World competition.

Shey the beauty queens insulted the North, abi

Come and see somebody justifying murder because of 'hate speeches' and 'insults'. There's freedom of expression, you dolt
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by braining01: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Now, this lunatic has caused the whole of Southerners living, thriving, schooling, excelling, and working in the North unwarranted myhem with his empty bragados.

Please jare, our Aboki friends, calmly identify your targets before unleashing anything!

Orientate your Amatuer warriors before the due date... Your targets are YEEBOOS whom it kinsmen sees nothing good in other tribes, particularly yours.

Interview ur victims before beating them oooo. Because my people are so dear to me oooo.

No just try disturb my people ooo. Start doing your survey now . WE NO B YEEBOOO.

As for the upright Igbos, go back to ur state n confront Nnmadi Kanu, let him know the gravity of damage is doing to ur career with his loose mouth and misplaced brain. Let him know he doesn't represent you. Therefore, he should stop parading himself as your leader.

I guess Kanu is ready to welcome the victims of his jamtalk back home. He should be ready with their feeding, shelter, clothing, schooling, and providing jobs for the vulnerable one amongst them.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by GMBuhari: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
caracas:

What's this one saying ?
Oh ,I forgot my daddy is one of those unity beggars
Afonjas
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by fatiaforreal: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
This is not the time for hypocrisy and fantasy. I'm not a fan of KANU, but in view of the development, his advice makes a lot of sense.
It's unfortunate, no president will allow Nigeria to break under him, not even KANU as president would do that. However, in my opinion, the hatred is too deep seated for us to make a nation; the earlier we accept this the better for us. We can part ways and look forward to cordial bilateral relationship between our countries. Benin republic is an example, Niger is another. Even from the economic perspective, Nigerians don't feel safe to invest in certain parts of the country aside trading in goods that are easily relocated for obvious reasons.
We all need to see Biafra from a REALISTIC perspective beyond the unfortunate approach of Kanu.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by tiwasiaife(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=awesomely post=59290309]

To get your Biafra, pls approach relevant bodies like UN or whatever, to conduct referendum. That is a more sensible approach, rather than subjecting other peaceful tribes living in the north, who have nothing to do with your Biafra to untimely death through your terrible hate speeches.[/quot

So hate speech is now a panacea for killing?
So u saw no wrong that even ur people were killed for no just cause.
For how long will they continue to kill people and u are justifying it.
No one has the monopoly of killing
stop been a coward rise up and fight .

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by pafek(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

Above is the long history of killings and attrocities against Igbos in the North. This is enough reason for any sensible Igbo to know that there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA.
Any Igbo who decides to stay in the North is one who has chosen to gamble with his life.
what happen to the numerous number of people killed by igbo armed robbers, kidnapping, fake drugs, illicit drugs and other evil vices?
abeg make una go..., non-sense
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Jelal0007(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
paschu:
You are talking nonsense. And your heart is full of hypocrisy and falsehood.

No where in the democratic world is civil disobedience regarded as "war mongering and drawing the first blood".

No time did the IPOB call for genocide or expulsion of any ethnic group.

No time did they produce a song or propaganda demonizing any group, threatening their very existence or calling for their extinction.

But the north has historically done ALL the above against the igbos and ARE STARTING TO DO IT AGAIN. Yet, for some clownish diabolical reasons, folks like you are justifying the evil moves with your shameless double-tongues.

Provide JUST ONE SCENARIO or evidence where IPOB specifically says that any ethnic group is better "aborted" than alive, or just shut up forever.

Else, if you keep spreading this hypocrisy and falsehood, it will get to a point where murder will become a justifiable reward for your son's daring to call the bluff of the school gang and opting to go alone.

Karma is NOT a Nigerian neither is it from your tribe. So it knows no mercy or favoritism.

like a nairalander rightly said,persecution complex is ingrained in ur DNA.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by mekanaky: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

just look at the thinking of human being. So this what that should bring massacre of people. One nigeria indeed

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by bionixs: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Like i said , you have nothing other than to spew nonsense , i wrote an epistle , confirm or deny it , instead of you to learn you are writing buushii about application, in any of my posts have i ever asked or told someone i need a job ??

Mumu , when it starts , pray you have imortality because you seem more concerned than mumu than your own well being

learn to mind your business. I there any ibo man you feed? keep your hate and your advice to yourself. if by October 1st all Ibos left there are not killed, your hate WILL kill you
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by oluwaahmed: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2017
dannytoe:
angryWhich igbo his he reffering to, the ones suffering from Egoism or the ones who now value money, drug, wealt, and pride than human life, they call yoruba's Skull miners and northerners killer hesdmen, but just look at how they killed themselves in Anambra with no drop of sympathy for human life, igbo's should stop deceiving themselves, cause they are the deadliest enemy of themselves take it or leave it. angry

Crime is crimme anywer in d world irrespective of a con3. Even in peaceful countries Ders still crime so wat u tukin abt
In d "united" states, isn't it 2 brodas dat master-minded d Boston bombings? Does it mean dat americans are deir own enemies? Wat abt d shooting of congressmen in Washington by a white nigger? Wat abt numerous dead bodies found in AZ by d DEA?
Wat abt Britain, d parliament stabbin, was it not by a Briton?
D mosque bombin in Australia nko? Wat abt d bombin in Netherlands?(d happiest con3 in d world) Was it not carried out by deir citizens.
Bottom line bad pple exist evrywer even in good countries. U can neva hav a country wer all citizens behave demselves & obey d rule of law. D ability 2 bring justice to evil doers is d function of a govt, not d tribesmen. Even in d holiest place in d world(vatican) corrupt priest still exist.
Nigeria will neva be good if we keep supportin evil. IPOB doesn't speak 4 ibo, but Arewa speak 4 Hausa d same way ohaneze officially represents ibo pple. D failure of govt 2 bring justice to nigeria(by arrestin d Arewa declaratn pple) will be d untimely end of dis country. D govt arrested NK, spent 2 yrs in prison etc, why not do same 2 d Arewa pple. Der are 50 million ibo pple in nigeria, half of dese pple openly support Biafra, do u rily tink der wld be a nigeria by now?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by pafek(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2017
dudebuck:
when did we provoke them? u provoked the north in the 1966 major kaduna coup.
Or is it not the born to rule? Or the cartoon that was published in Denmark? Please STFU!
and one wonders what aguiyi was doing after major kaduna coup, what ojukwu was doing that led to d civil war and why he contested against obj for this same Nigeria president
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by win2kwire: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
cumbak60:

As long as it involves Igbos, evil Nigerians, especially the Yorubas on this fora, will always find a way to justify the action of the Hausa/Fulani. Honestly, its not today the Hausa/Fulani have been killing Igbos. So its nothing new. But how these guys find ways to twist the truth and lay blames on the feet of Igbos is what baffles me. Why kill an innocent man for a cartoon drawn in Denmark, far across the Atlantic. And yet they still blame us for stating the obvious. Is it not their Sultan that once said the Igbos are killed because of their success in their respective sojourn? We all know that deep down this wicked resentment, lies envy and covetousness.
Nigerians and their warped thinking... you wonder why a call for separation becomes a call for genocide and war. Conclusively, Nigerians are still evolving barbarians that shouldn't be classed among Sapiens. They are nothing but noisy and aggressive Neanderthals.
My advice to Igbos in the North, whether in time of peace or as it is now, just come back home. Your life is more important than money.
Bayelsa State Government is already giving out huge incentives to would-be investors to boost economic activities in their State. Use this opportunity and move down South. North is not the only place to do business on this planet.

ibo actions led to the killings of ibos, and other innocent Nigerians from the south!

The Hausa Fulanis did not start killing ibos until the 1966 coup, go and read what happened!!!!!!!

ibos are responsible for the ethnic killings going on in Nigeria today!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by amazon14: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:

My brother, thanks for this your comment.
They thought we are fools like them. Only time will tell...... Jefry archer
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by monex(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
dannytoe:
angryWhich igbo his he reffering to, the ones suffering from Egoism or the ones who now value money, drug, wealt, and pride than human life, they call yoruba's Skull miners and northerners killer hesdmen, but just look at how they killed themselves in Anambra with no drop of sympathy for human life, igbo's should stop deceiving themselves, cause they are the deadliest enemy of themselves take it or leave it. angry
they called yorubas skull miners because we called them developers and Igbos
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by olayanju22(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

Above is the long history of killings and attrocities against Igbos in the North. This is enough reason for any sensible Igbo to know that there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA.
Any Igbo who decides to stay in the North is one who has chosen to gamble with his life.
please let us always remember January 1966 too!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by dee02(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Death to IPOB
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Lloydfolarin: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
paschu:
You are talking nonsense. And your heart is full of hypocrisy and falsehood.

No where in the democratic world is civil disobedience regarded as "war mongering and drawing the first blood".

No time did the IPOB call for genocide or expulsion of any ethnic group.

No time did they produce a song or propaganda demonizing any group, threatening their very existence or calling for their extinction.

But the north has historically done ALL the above against the igbos and ARE STARTING TO DO IT AGAIN. Yet, for some clownish diabolical reasons, folks like you are justifying the evil moves with your shameless double-tongues.

Provide JUST ONE SCENARIO or evidence where IPOB specifically says that any ethnic group is better "aborted" than alive, or just shut up forever.

Else, if you keep spreading this hypocrisy and falsehood, it will get to a point where murder will become a justifiable reward for your son's daring to call the bluff of the school gang and opting to go alone.

Karma is NOT a Nigerian neither is it from your tribe. So it knows no mercy or favoritism.

Igbos are nothing but pathetic liars

You guys are war mongering fools not the Northerners

Before independence, both Yorubas and Igbos are welcome to the North. You were given free hands to take any appointment in their civil service commission without any prejudice or discrimination until Igbos began to taunt them with all sort of unwanted names. The North even went as far as given lands to both Yorubas and Igbos to build businesses but Igbos bleeped it up as a result of igbos' stupidity

Igbos refused to employ other tribes into their own civil service commission while they enjoy being employed by other regions.

The hate speech we heard on Radio Biafra against Northerners and Yorubas is enough to kill you all.

The hate speech coming from Igbos throughout l2015/2016 is worst than what was obtainable in Rwanda in 1999
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by JikanBaura(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

http://punchng.com/anti-igbo-song-kanu-tells-igbo-to-leave-north/

Sadly your people are stubborn ,after hearing about the song they will still refused to evict Arewa for greedness. Why do igbos value money more than their life. o have talk to my igbos Friends to relocated back to their region and all they do is to give me funny looks and laugh it off. Okay

Plz where can I get the Hated song to download. grin . will play it to them. tho as usual I know they will refused to heed to the warning.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by paschu: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Counter the facts with superior FACTS. Spare us your warped opinions and whatever gibberish a silly "Nairalander said"

Jelal0007:
like a nairalander rightly said,persecution complex is ingrained in ur DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.