Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North (35233 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by attackgat: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

If we could get to the genesis of those "massacres", one should not be surprised to discover that 3/4 of them if not more, were self-inflicted.

In a way you are right. Some Igbos foolishly believed in the fraud called ONE NIGERIA and went to the North to meet their untimely death.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by ApexPredator: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Biggty:
Igbo people make una leave North and South West, listen to your leader Kanu. Go and develop your region, is it by force?

You guys can't be clamouring for Biafra on another mans land
Atleast you're consistent.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by paschu: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2017
You are talking nonsense. And your heart is full of hypocrisy and falsehood.

No where in the democratic world is civil disobedience regarded as "war mongering and drawing the first blood".

No time did the IPOB call for genocide or expulsion of any ethnic group.

No time did they produce a song or propaganda demonizing any group, threatening their very existence or calling for their extinction.

But the north has historically done ALL the above against the igbos and ARE STARTING TO DO IT AGAIN. Yet, for some clownish diabolical reasons, folks like you are justifying the evil moves with your shameless double-tongues.

Provide JUST ONE SCENARIO or evidence where IPOB specifically says that any ethnic group is better "aborted" than alive, or just shut up forever.

Else, if you keep spreading this hypocrisy and falsehood, it will get to a point where murder will become a justifiable reward for your son's daring to call the bluff of the school gang and opting to go alone.

Karma is NOT a Nigerian neither is it from your tribe. So it knows no mercy or favoritism.

[s]

zoedew:

While condemning the hate song in it's entirety it remains to be said that the SouthEast drew the first blood with the hate and war mongering approach to self determination (a right legally theirs to claim). Law of cause and effect playing out here. Nowhere in history has hatred overcome love. All wars end up at the round table where love prevails. Pause and think very, very deeply and you will see that what gains Ndigbo have made within Nigerian power equation after the civil war ended is fast getting eroded with the disconnect and distrust engendered by the modus for Biafran agitation. For a sampler, Ihejirika might for a very long time to come be the only trusted South Easterner to be NA Chief of Staff for understandable strategic reasons. Has Ndigbo paused to ask why despite Nkalagu limestone deposits and numerous competent SouthEasterners in his employ DangoteGroup is not in the SouthEast? Spread love not hatred.
[/s]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by paschu: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2017
You are actually sicker than I had thought. Debunking your falsehoods is a waste of time. Keep distorting history. Your delusion will soon catch up with you.

awesomely:

Was it only your tribe that was attacked? When trouble starts in the north, no southerner residing in the north will be spared.

But your self-centered aim and inconsideration for others, makes you feel and claim the victim.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by zoedew: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:
You think they will listen? They should leave their second class citizenship status in lands flowing with milk and honey to a barren one grin
Reason some of their lost sons there called themselves Northern Igbos and not Eastern igbos.

Their myopic and boastful nature has caused their deaths over the years but they keep going back there cos they can't survive in their shithole.
Parasites

Minus your shxxxxx and paraxxxx you made some sense. Baba Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by zoedew: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
paschu:
You are actually sicker than I had thought. Debunking your falsehoods is a waste of time. Keep distorting history. Your delusion will soon catch up with you.

Rather than saying one who holds an opinion different from yours is sick � it is better to state an argument you consider superior and let readers infer what they please. I note that you consider that a waste of time. It speaks volumes of the person you are. Baba Chinua Achebe had this to say about your ilk who tar an otherwise industrious, accommodating and loving Ndigbo -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness." #spread love and not hatred.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by awesomely: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2017
paschu:

A cow that is in a hurry to go abroad, will soon come back as corned beef. All efforts to prevent bloodshed and a repeat of carnage, to you is always seen as delusion, because you are blinded by hatred.

By the time my DELUSION becomes REALITY on OCT 1ST, I just pray you won't add Oct 1st 2017, to your long list of historical attacks against the Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by exlinkleads(f): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2017
better for them
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Naziridamos: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Our Moses has spoken, he who have ear use it properly, it's only a blind mind misses his way to home
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Tlion19: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Go drive dem away from d North foolish cow
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Naziridamos: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Please my people in the north, listen to this message before it's too late embarassed
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Hakeem12(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
shut up ozubulu massacre is the hand work of hired militia from northern nigeria you guys are pushing us thinking that we are stupid....nigeria cannot survive second civil war the way things are going...we no this is the hand work of blood thirsty hausa fulani killers they have killed in the church many times....one of the killer went inside the alter backing worshipers shooting at the alter when some worshipers try to escape from the building many was gun down outside now tell me is that how hired assassin operate? if the zoo police dont provide evidence soon retaliation will happen dont deceive yourselves
Hired militia you say? This post by Roz Ben-Okagbue says it all:

Ozubulu... death of the innocent

Yesterday gunmen stormed into a Catholic church in Ozubulu and gunned down members of the congregation who were attending Sunday mass. As the drama unfolded and social media was agog with gory pictures, the rumour mills started grinding and the blame was immediately directed at all sorts of terrorist groups. As the day progressed, however, the truth filtered through and it was revealed that the source of this massacre was an enemy within otherwise known as Greed.

It is said that innocent people lost their lives in the incident but let us ask ourselves, is anyone really innocent in this? Can any of us claim to be innocent? Are we really surprised that this incident occurred? Have we not been courting this enemy for several years now in Igboland? Is it something that started today?

According to reports corroborated by the governor of Anambra state, the incident was the outcome of a drugs war between two drug barons from Ozubulu who were fighting over a debt arising from a drugs deal. Having gone to the house of one of the barons known as “Bishop” and not finding him home, the gunmen proceeded to the church to seek him out and kill him. They marched into the church, saw his father and opened fire killing everyone who was in the way. What gave them the impetus to march into the church premises with their guns and open fire on ‘holy grounds’, committing an act that is a total abomination? They clearly did not recognize the holiness of the premises after all they were aware that the church was built from the proceeds of crime and drug sales. As far as they were concerned, they were home!

And that is where the problem lies. That is where we should begin to question our own innocence in this matter. Is there anyone in that town who was unaware of “Bishop’s” reputation or the source of his wealth? Didn’t the priests accept his blood money to build their church? Didn’t the villagers attend the church knowing where the funds came from? Didn’t they treat the donor and his father with deference because of his ill-gotten wealth? What other outcome could we then expect? How then can we claim to have been innocent?

I attended the funeral of my friend’s father in the East some years ago. At the end of the service, the priest began to name the ‘wealthy’ people in our midst and call them by name to come forward and make donations to the church. He thanked them all for being there and shamelessly badgered them for funds to renovate his church. Neither he nor the son of the deceased who assisted him in identifying the targeted donors saw it fit to thank the rest of us for travelling all the way from Abuja and assisting them in making the event a huge success. We were not important. The focus was on the wealthy people regardless of how this wealth was acquired.

I attended another funeral in Ojoto some years ago. During the proceedings, several men, clearly of questionable character strolled in, accompanied by armed policemen to emphasize their importance. Some were said to be sons of Igwes from neighbouring towns whilst others were clearly successful men of the underworld. One who looked like he was someone’s houseboy dressed up in an ill-fitting safari suit stepped forward with his gun and began shooting in the air. I was horrified and terrified at the same time, and I complained bitterly at the evident lawlessness on display. People around me including my friends, looked at me like I was some spoil sport. Couldn’t I see that this added colour to the event? No one was concerned that the indiscriminate shooting apart from being illegal, could have resulted in a serious accident. They all left at the same time, jumping into their SUV’s and shooting in the air. I was told that the purpose of this was to ward off potential armed robbers since they had ‘sprayed’ huge sums of money at the event. The children present looked on in admiration and awe. These were their heroes and role models approved by us, the adults. So why are we shocked by Ozubulu’s tragedy?

For years, young men with little education and no visible means of income, have come home and built palatial houses for their parents. How many parents refused to live in those houses? What message does that send to the youth? The same people come to the villages and install boreholes and build roads. Soon enough the villagers ‘beg’ them to run for office and before you know it, they are installed in the State or National Assembly or even run for the governor’s office. No questions asked about the source of their wealth. Why then should we be shocked?

Bishop, the drug baron who the gunmen were after celebrated his 36th birthday commissioning roads that he tarred in his community. Governor Willie Obiano’s picture was used to advertise the event, thereby validating this young man. It appears from reports that the governor and the commissioner of police even attended the event. Did they ask him where the funds came from? Hadn’t they heard the rumours? Did they investigate? Are they really shocked at the outcome?

Instead of exhibiting all this shock and sorrow, we should resolve today to end this cycle of greed and worshipping criminals. It’s been going on for so long and we are all guilty. The lesson learnt from Ozubulu is that we are all potential victims so we can no longer pretend that it does not concern us. Anyone of us could have been sitting in that church on Sunday. It was not an incident that just occurred, it was a disaster waiting to happen and it can happen again if we do not take steps to prevent it!
May the souls of all those lost in the incident at Ozubulu and all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace... Amen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by CrtlAltDel: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2017
This is what the Igbos told Kanu....

Since his actions led to the quit notice by the Arewa youths, I expected Kanu to have paid upfront all transport companies on the northern route to be conveying Igbo people who might be interested in coming back to the East, but he has not paid a kobo to anybody
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/08/dont-come-lagos-igbo-traders-warn-kanu/

Kanu, Leadership is not only about insulting people up and down or sitting in your house dishing out orders,act like a a real one by sending Ekene Dili Chukwu buses to go bring your people grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Ramos16(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

Above is the long history of killings and attrocities against Igbos in the North. This is enough reason for any sensible Igbo to know that there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA.
Any Igbo who decides to stay in the North is one who has chosen to gamble with his life.

That is a stupid assumption, you Igbos feel you were the only one killed in those riots? I was in the middle of all the crisis that has occurred in Kaduna, from Zango-Kataf in 1991 to Sharia 2000, miss world crisis, church bomb explosion crisis, post election crisis etc I was in the middle of them all and every non-hausa man suffered alike, especially non-hausa northerners and Yoruba muslims, you make it seem like those were targeted attack on Igbos, you fools, it is one thing for you to fight for you freedom it is another for you to assume you are the victim in crisis that rocked the whole nation, I feel pained because I lost people in those crisis and I nor anyone of those people that lost their life are igbos. please get your facts right.

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by mpowa(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
And he would take care of them and their Families when they return to Biafrau.d land? When ever he's doing his madness, he doesn't address the major needs of the people he claim to be fighting for. If there's something rewarding for them to be doing at home will they travel to far north to look for their daily bread? As he is asking them to come back home he should also tell them how he plan to take care of them and their families when they're back, will they have their normal lives and business back or they will be refugees in their own home?. And what does he plan to do for the other tribes he has put at risk because of his hateful rhetoric? This guy's brain is full of KUNU

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Archangel15: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
His words are as simple as anything.

Igbos should return home.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by buchilino(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
dannytoe:
Which igbo his he reffering to, the ones suffering from Egosim or the ones who now value money, wealt, and pride than human life, they call yoruba's Skull miners and northerners killer hesdmen, but just look at how they killed themselves in Anambra with no drop of sympathy for human life, igbo's should stop deceiving themselves, cause they are the deadliest enemy of themselves take it or leave it.

OK Mr WATEVA U CALL URSELF, U HAVE MADE UR POINT. BUT ATTACKING IGBOS WOULDN'T HELP U, TELL UR PPLE TO STOP BEHEADING 4 RITUALS.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

You always quote retaliatory attacks on Igbo. But you always forget Newton's third law of motion, which says "action and reaction are always equal and opposite."

Nobody is against your agitation for Biafra. But the way you go about it also, put other peaceful southern tribes living in the north at risk. Of all the attacks against your kinsmen you have listed, was it only your tribe that was attacked?

You provoke northerners to violence through hate speeches, when they retaliate, every southern tribe gets a share of the fracas, including innocent tribe like mine. But you always claim victim of the whole thing.

To get your Biafra, pls approach relevant bodies like UN or whatever, to conduct referendum. That is a more sensible approach, rather than subjecting other peaceful tribes living in the north, who have nothing to do with your Biafra to untimely death through your terrible hate speeches.

Tell them!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by EvilMetahuman: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Easy of the piggy monkey to say. Afterall, he doesn't have any investment there.

Inconsiderable dirtbag.

He wants those who were born and don't even know road to alaibo or have all their lives work to suddenly wake up and move all their properties home because he just couldn't keep his ugly mouth shut for selfish reasons.

I wonder why secession has become a rocket science for these dumb pigs that they think preaching hate is the only means of achieving it.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by ogawisdom(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Is nt easy kanu
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by paschu: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2017
That (the bolded) is your problem. You don't know the difference between opinion and facts.

The tendency to use your twisted opinion to discredit historic facts, is called MENTAL SICKNESS.

Ever seen a sane person arguing with a mad person?

Here's to highlight your display of mental sickness:

1. Someone posted a timeline of igbo killings since 1945. But you justified the killings and called it "reactionary" (in your warped opinion) without providing any counter facts. This a case of pure delusion - trying to change historic facts with silly ideas of personal opinion.

2. When I called you out on your falsehood and pure hypocrisy, you switched to claiming that other southerners were murdered too (as if that changed the fact that igbos were killed), yet without any reference to those other phantom southerners.

3) I thought you claimed initially that all the historic killings were only reactionary? I was waiting for you to cite how igbos provoked the 1945 and 1953 massacres, for example. But you suddenly switched to the rants of "other southerners were murdered too".

Can't you see how those underscore the sickness? undecided

zoedew:

Rather than saying one who holds an opinion different from yours is sick � it is better to state an argument you consider superior and let readers infer what they please. I note that you consider that a waste of time. It speaks volumes of the person you are. Baba Chinua Achebe had this to say about your ilk who tar an otherwise industrious, accommodating and loving Ndigbo -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness." #spread love and not hatred.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Archangel15: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
dannytoe:
Which igbo his he reffering to, the ones suffering from Egosim or the ones who now value money, wealt, and pride than human life, they call yoruba's Skull miners and northerners killer hesdmen, but just look at how they killed themselves in Anambra with no drop of sympathy for human life, igbo's should stop deceiving themselves, cause they are the deadliest enemy of themselves take it or leave it.
[/s]

I'll rather prefer them to deranged skull miners whose skill in trade is to behead human heads and body parts for ritualistic aims.

Afonjas are barbaric.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by ebucha: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

You always quote retaliatory attacks on Igbo. But you always forget Newton's third law of motion, which says "action and reaction are always equal and opposite."

Nobody is against your agitation for Biafra. But the way you go about it also, put other peaceful southern tribes living in the north at risk. Of all the attacks against your kinsmen you have listed, was it only your tribe that was attacked?

You provoke northerners to violence through hate speeches, when they retaliate, every southern tribe gets a share of the fracas, including innocent tribe like mine. But you always claim victim of the whole thing.

To get your Biafra, pls approach relevant bodies like UN or whatever, to conduct referendum. That is a more sensible approach, rather than subjecting other peaceful tribes living in the north, who have nothing to do with your Biafra to untimely death through your terrible hate speeches.
1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by zoedew: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
First of all , This is a disappointment

All noise and protest but no real masterplan , just as predicted earlier by intellects

I also said when push comes to shove , Kunu will save himself and leave his brainwashed minions in the dirt

Now he's giving advise that Yeebos should leave north , not because of anything else but because he knows Northerners mean business

Slaughtering people by extremist northerners is like killing ramadan goat, they do it without remorse

Secondly , This is the exact same thing Ojukwu did , he asked his people to come home then he declared his republic without referendum or anything , History scholars will know i am right on this one and i sense this is exactly what Kanu will do eventually , But i think it is too late to reverse the EVIL Nnamdi Kanu single handedly brought on Iboes

The hate is so much that if the same tactics work in the North and Yeebos return home, All other regions will Alienate the Igbo race , Just like it happened before the Biafra war

When small pikin cuts tree, it's the elders that know where it'll land .... We warned Kanu , they called Afonja

Please save this comment and compare it to future events, precisely from October to December 2017

In just the same way when Baba Nnamdi Azikiwe and other Ndigbo intelligentsia who had something to live for spoke up too late Soludo, Ekweremadu, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwuala, Pat Utomi et al are not speaking up loudly enough - if at all- one way or the other on this matter thus leading Nigerians to the irresistible conclusion that Nnamdi Kanu's voice is theirs as well.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by teebaxy(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

Above is the long history of killings and attrocities against Igbos in the North. This is enough reason for any sensible Igbo to know that there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA.
Any Igbo who decides to stay in the North is one who has chosen to gamble with his life.
more reasons to know that more igbos will die if they dont drop there wicked and selfish agitations 4 biafra
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
we know this is what u ve always wanted.

u want ibos in the North to leave.

that s why u have been heating up the polity.

a very selfish and self-centered prick; that's what u re.

Kanu, u will be held responsible for any Ibo blood that ll be shed over this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
I just pity these people shouting for Biafra
KANU does not own any property in Nigeria here
Kanu does not have any children or wife living in Nigeria
He looses nothing when all hell is loose
I just pity these people ooo
By now,kanu should have paid in advance all Igbo owned transport vehicles to convey the Igbo's from the north down to the east

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by MEILYN(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

Your stupidity is outstanding. So you mean people can resort to violence because they are being insulted? Where's free speech or are just speaking out of your behind?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by OmoManU: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Does Nnamdi Kanu have food and shelter to give them?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by fanedrive(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:
You think they will listen? They should leave their second class citizenship status in lands flowing with milk and honey to a barren one grin
Reason some of their lost sons there called themselves Northern Igbos and not Eastern igbos.

Their myopic and boastful nature has caused their deaths over the years but they keep going back there cos they can't survive in their shithole.
Parasites
hmmm #Parasites

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
awesomely:

http://punchng.com/anti-igbo-song-kanu-tells-igbo-to-leave-north/

jobless KANU he don't have something doing that's y he's call the rich Igbo's in the north to vacate!!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North by vioment: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Instead of this fool to be advising igbos everywhere in Nigeria to unite and defend themselves to the end, wherever they are, if the security forces wont, u are saying come back, come back to where, na every igbo get house for so called igbo land.

I dey try like this guy but him intelligence dun dey decrease, while him authoritarianism and mumuism dun dey increase. Is it not smart strategy that igbos unite in every state they are, respect every federal and local community, but stay alert to any general evil planned against them, and if the worst begin to happen like film, then spring into action, u go still kpai even if u dey east, so play your role for where u put anyhow wey you fit before them do u. If u no comfortable, come back, that should have been his message.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.