Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent (41280 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aburi001:
The Northerners control the Senate and House of Assembly. They are not ready to impeachment their brother Buhari
Annoying...If he is not from the north im sure there will be fire in the country by now
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by naughtyendowed(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
lofty900:
umahi is an apc man in disguise

Lol
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by talebearer123: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why are Pigs and idiotts so full of Hate and Bitterness. This is the most curropt group of ppl Ive ever met in my whole entire life.
From drug to 419 to Kidnapping to bringing Fake drugs, Expired drugs Fake appliances from China to Money Rituals.

Why cant you get sense for once. And why are you full of hate on Nigeria uou ppl have benefited immensely from. Same nation you have dented her image from all corners of the world.

2003 The very first Armed robbery in Gambia a very peaceful country was by Four Nigerians All Ibos.
We woke up feeling ashamed cause a nigerian is a nigerian to ppl beyond our shores.

If a group should be talking on the issues of Nigeria it should not be Pigs and Idìotss.

The man said he will resign all of u started saying its a lie.

Village life will never commot for una body. Never ever.

Expecting Pigs and Idiotts to start quoting me Mentioning me and throwing curses and insults. Not going to be surprised Hate and Fraud flow in the blood. grin
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by jumobi1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Matter of fact let him stay so the North can finish their two terms when we tack on Yar'Adua's first term. Nigeria is a serious and shameless joke.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Funkeshuga(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
This seems to be a dream report. A typical African leader will not resign. As good as yaradua was he never resign until his demise

I wish him recovery
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by IamKingwise(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Ohmypepperminta: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
See why you should be very careful of who you tell I love you >>> http://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621231291282422&id=1585185804886971&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1621231291282422%3Atl_objid.1621231291282422%3Apage_id.1585185804886971%3Athid.1585185804886971%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1504249199%3A-8756523812029095617&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Even if I hear this from Buhari himself, I won't still believe it, I thought they said he's recovered and they're now fattening him?
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Tobilonia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
If they like let them believe

i strongly believe Buhari is preparing to come home and his retirement if necessary will be done in Nigeria
.......... Based on what fact bro?
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by positivetaught: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Another cook up garbage to mesmerize the in opinionated as to the farce of the illusional righteousness of the president.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by GMBuhari: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tobilonia:
.......... Based on what fact bro?

Wishful thinking law of attraction
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by biggy26: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrOfficer:
Eyah. Let's look beyond all this madness and empathize with Mr president. He is also human like every one of us. Get well soon Mr president.
The issue in his case is that he also told a human president to resign or be impeached, without empathy. Maybe he is reaping what he sowed.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by egbemaoguta(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
He prefers to die there...
let him die there Noah,wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by musicwriter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
If the man had any integrity in him as they'll want you to believe, he would have honorably resigned since the first London trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by thunderbabs: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abegi, he should go n ko si gutter jare....african leaders and power b like children nd indomie noodles
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Tecno66: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you believe everything! Resignation is not even in Buhari's options, he would prefer to die as a head of state as the only option out of the office.
Since he didnt tell us the date if his health does not improve, he will resign on may 29, 2019.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Zeze06(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
E concern u ooo... It very bad for the country

egbemaoguta:
let him die there Noah,wetin concern me
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by eyescue(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ebios:
but y will d constitution not contain 3months as deadline to declare an absent/ailing president incapacitated n make d vice president. why
check section 144 of d constitution
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
TEYA:

It's not good what the people around him are doing. Sometimes I just get tired of the way things go in this country.
nobody can make buhari do what he doesn't want to do
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Ebios(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
lexy2014:
check section 144 of d constitution
Then why is the Senate or those concerned not doing anything abt it? If it were my brother GEJ haters like Tunde Bakare,etc wud av been crying more than anybody. Anyway, dia is God
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by slendxy: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
That is not his decision to make. Our constitution is clear. He should just resign and lets move on.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrOfficer:
Eyah. Let's look beyond all this madness and empathize with Mr president. He is also human like every one of us. Get well soon Mr president.
that's y section 144 was added to d constitution, to help us empathize
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
He cannot come back we need a Yoruba or Igbo president that is good and make things greater for our country Nigeria. angry sad
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ebios:
Then why is the Senate or those concerned not doing anything abt it? If it were my brother GEJ haters like Tunde Bakare,etc wud av been crying more than anybody. Anyway, dia is God
that's d insincerity in our politics. D part that surprised me d most is d same media that was shouting corruption in GEJ administration and that is supposed to b educating Nigerians about these things, now seems to b deaf&dumb

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by paix(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
nabiz:
so when is very soon
Latest 2019.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by Justicealh3(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mr. Pmb, as a Muslim I wish U quickly recovery...

For d haters go to hell. undecided undecided tongue
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by ProYouAdminsUK: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
"soon" is relative. It could mean 2 weeks or 2 years.

But there is an imperialist conspiracy to against PMB and Nigeria and because the same imperialist have total control of our news media and information we receive, no news about Buhari should be trusted.
Re: President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent by olacollinz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Baba is telling us the opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.