Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware (642 Views)

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity / Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by Gentlelord(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Dear Esteem Nairalanders, this is to bring your attention to the nefarious activities of this unscrupulous individual with the moniker kshC. This vicious being is of the habit of defrauding unsuspecting and serious business minded nairalanders and the general public at large with the guise of being a Data Reseller.
I have been a victim of the dastardly act of this depraved and poverty stricken slowpoke with moniker kshC whose real name is Daodu Opeyemi. so my dear good people don't fall for his antics for he is one of those fools who give Nigeria and all hardworking Nigerians a bad name in the international and cyber community.

He operates with the Name Daodu Opeyemi GT-Bank 0123756564 and phone number 08141629384. Please let's expose this foolish scoundrel to all and Sundry, for he is denting the image of other Sincere Data Resellers.

Be warned don't fall for him.

cc seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
How much does direct data cost that you people still patronize data resellers? undecided....if not for Ojukokoro.
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
celestialdamsel:
The mods should investigate this
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by seunlayi(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2017
celestialdamsel:

Nairaland is doing very little to curb this act of fake data sellers
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by ipobarecriminals: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
seunlayi:

Nairaland is doing very little to curb this act of fake data sellers
wetin u expect Nairaland to do?They warned them but the long giraffe neck ones no go hear.The same way bank warned people(in English,Yoruba,Hausa,igbo but the deaf/dumb ones nor go hear)..
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by ipobarecriminals: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2017
wink cheesy grin grin grin wink sad cool
Gentlelord:
Dear Esteem Nairalanders, this is to bring your attention to the nefarious activities of this unscrupulous individual with the moniker kshC. This vicious being is of the habit of defrauding unsuspecting and serious business minded nairalanders and the general public at large with the guise of being a Data Reseller.
I have been a victim of the dastardly act of this depraved and poverty stricken slowpoke with moniker kshC whose real name is Daodu Opeyemi. so my dear good people don't fall for his antics for he is one of those fools who give Nigeria and all hardworking Nigerians a bad name in the international and cyber community.

He operates with the Name Daodu Opeyemi GT-Bank 0123756564 and phone number 08141629384. Please let's expose this foolish scoundrel to all and Sundry, for he is denting the image of other Sincere Data Resellers.

undecided
Gentlelord:

evidence/proof and tell us how much he fleece u
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Nigerians Beware by ipobarecriminals: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2017
celestialdamsel:
The mods have something meaningful to do too.Did he tell the mods b4 he pay money to one irresponsible, irredeemable bastard?There's nothing like free thing even in freetown

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: See The New Born Baby Abandoned Inside A Bush In Enugu (photo) / Drama As Two Car Thieves Strip Naked, Dance With Snakes In Broad Dayligh / Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Invade Afikpo In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.