Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments (78078 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Afolak:
bro Hw was the stem test(computer proficiency) like??
Add my number on whatsapp(09072821525),I can throw u some.
Pls add me 07031031766
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Ifiegboria(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2017
t33why:

It isn't like that for everyone, you probably chose it and forgot you did. I've seen a couple of people without the STEM test option on their dashboard
I know every well I didn't select any skill but I'm surprise it's showing on my Dashboard. After my assessment, I also noticed the word "if" was used to introduced or explain the need to take the STEM Test. Which means if you didn't tick any of the STEM skill, You may decide to skip the test even if it appeared on your Dashboard.
NB: I stand to be correct on this one

3 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by psalmy2g(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls add me to the whatsapp group.. .
+2348035376308
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by psalmy2g(m): 5:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls add me to the grp.. .
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jekjustin: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2017
After the test, would the system allow you to select device immediately?
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by amiberry: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by opani1: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2017
LovesonBlezz:
bro Hw was the stem test(computer proficiency) like??

I have not been able to login. It says" BVN Validation on going, check back later". What does this mean? somebody help. Thanks.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by hartson(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Tinkerogun: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2017
sunnydayasaba:

How many questions was asked?

11 questions
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by chinwejosy(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2017
lavenderjade:
Through with mine..
Answered 33 questions in total
Ordinary test
And 22 frm skill test
please did u choose the two skills? Or one?
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by lavenderjade(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
chinwejosy:
please did u choose the two skills? Or one?

The 2
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by enekwesylvia: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
U are right, if u did nt choose any skill, no need writing it, even if it appeared on ur dashboard cos d instruction is there. Is a pity some people dnt even read d instruction before answing the stem test.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Profpronil: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
In case u need help on the npower test, concerning
the computer programming and professional quiz in
the npower ..please contact me via 08034861103
on what's app or call

Most Stem test are not as easy as some people think, but I bet you, with this resent comprehensive past questions you will definitely pull through.

You can get it on PDF or Word format.

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
opani1:

I have not been able to login. It says" BVN Validation on going, check back later". What does this mean? somebody help. Thanks.
it means that your bvn records does nt match ur npower details.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Profpronil:
In case u need help on the npower test, concerning
the computer programming and professional quiz in
the npower ..please contact me via 08034861103
on what's app or call

Most Stem test are not as easy as some people think, but I bet you, with this resent comprehensive past questions you will definitely pull through.

You can get it on PDF or Word format.
applicants don't be deceive by anyone the questions are different from each other i will only advise u to do copy and paste in ur system.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by observer2020(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
PLEASE READ ME........
Npower Teach Exams is here again.
Because of the number of people that applied for the category, it is very competing.
SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO WRITE THE TWO SKILLS EXAMINATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN OTHER TO BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
For help or assistant that guarantee you 100% success in the Skill part of the exam, contact me on WhatsApp or call 07037211667.
Note: Your BVN is not required for the assistant, all is required is screenshot the test and send it on WhatsApp,the correct answer will be given to you within some seconds.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Im through with mine today though my question was so easy but a friend of mine questions was technical
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
adegokekemi:
Im through with mine today though my question was so easy but a friend of mine questions was technical
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Profpronil: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibe123:
applicants don't be deceive by anyone the questions are different from each other i will only advise u to do copy and paste in ur system.

You sound as if you know all, did anybody say the questions are the same? But how can you attempt what you have zero knowledge of?

It is wise everyone have a clue of the stem test... Most of the questions are repeated for your information.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
mamato:
you lied, mine said the same thing but this morning I tried again but d result I got was that my Bvn is being validated. everyone must not write the same day.
Can you read this?.

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Not necessarily. I had the same issue and kept trying.. now the result is BVN is being verified
Read this.

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by mightyrocket(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
I successfully wrote the test but after submitting, i saw submitted, and underneath i also saw not accepted/allowed(don't even know which is which). Plz, i hope I'm safe cos i don't understand wat it means
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Tino86(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls. My lovely brothers and sisters in the house. Are we to wait for a message from them first, before we log in and attempt the question? What is the time duration of this test. . I wish to join the npower teach whatapp group . Pls. add me with my number 08038980634. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
opani1:

keep trying till 31st August..
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Esther99(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
ikechizoba:

write the other text, they are included,making it 33questions and don't forget to select the device you want
what is d implication of not selecting a device
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Deflorence(f): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Esther99:
The implication is not getting a device when others are getting theirs. Login select your device before it is too late.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Esther99:

nothing, just that selecting a device means choosing the tablet/pad you want from the list of devices that npower will give to it's participants,in the course of their work
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by thwy31(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2017
opani1:

In some similar case it was due to using the wrong web link, such as an n-agro candidate trying to login on n-teach web link.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nasa28(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Rasaq71:

Once it appear on your dashboard, I advice you to write it for you to be on a safer side.

why write a test you know only luck can make u pass? BTW, according to npower, they said its a different test all together, it is not compulsory to write it
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nasa28(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by hormolajah(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
amiberry:
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08169548411
pls add me up too.. am writing tomorrow.. 08099144261
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Teacher1776:
The good news is, all successful applicants for the n-teach programme can now assess the site to get the latest development on the test which was bid to commence today.
Well, I tried taking the test, but I don't really understand what they are saying.
So please, has anybody been able to take the test? Share your experience please.

apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

Please what does "Bvn validation ongoing, pls check later" mean?

CC: npowerng

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Who Be Ntfc Sms O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.