Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments (78076 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by idrezee(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
done with my test but I did one of the stem tests cos I clicked only data and programming when registering so the graphics option is still left unattended to and my page says I still have an exam due. pls should I still write the graphic stem test too.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacherng: 3:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Best to complete the Npower Teach Assessment Test before the end date of 31st August. If you receive message about Invalid BVN you can still keep trying to log in. However they said it may mean that your application journey may at an end.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by mightyrocket(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Please, i chose no skills during registration, am i suppose to write any of these skill test appearing on my dashboard?
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by teledola(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
LASACO Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

With the vast opportunities presented by increased capitalization for business expansion and growth, LASACO became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when its Shares were admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction. Now in its third decade, LASACO has grown considerably in size, business coverage, profits, capital base and assets with its operations spanning all classes of the Insurance and Special Risks business, high impact financial services and Real Estate. The Company’s businesses are conducted through a network of thirteen regional and branch offices spread across Nigeria, administered by well qualified, experienced and dedicated personnel.

Following our successful recapitalization in 2007, the Company’s total assets increased to N9, 897,073,000 with a combined authorized Group Share Capital in excess of N 6.5 billion and a paid-up share capital of N3.6 billion.

Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: Risk Advisor / Marketer

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Minimum of Two (2) years experience in Client Relationship/Sales

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by opemipo502(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Pls kindly add me on whatsapp chart group 07034243377
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by kunlebass: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Dear naira landers
Please I'd like to ask of the latest n teach test results
Any information?Please add me on WhatsApp group no 08030761144
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Crazytrump(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Didnt you see d word "if"? I won't be surprised if some people are disqualified because of this your question...I see no reason writing d skills test when you didn't register for it...
mightyrocket:
Please, i chose no skills during registration, am i suppose to write any of these skill test appearing on my dashboard?

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
pls, add to the group 08035704214
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Kala11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls who is able to do the test today. I can login, am getting invalid user name or password with the test page of the site not opening properly.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Olowozain: 3:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Crazytrump:
Didnt you see d word "if"? I won't be surprised if some people are disqualified because of this your question...I see no reason writing d skills test when you didn't register for it...

You should equally see no reason why Npower will place them on your dashboard when you didn't register for it.

However, some people don't see them appear on their dashboard whether they registered them or not, so my prudent advice is that write them if they appear on your dashboard.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Crazytrump(m): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2017
" [nquot author=Olowozain post=59672171]

You should equally see no reason why Npower will place them on your dashboard when you didn't register for it.

However, some people don't see them appear on their dashboard whether they registered them or not, so my prudent advice is that write them if they appear on your dashboard. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Crazytrump(m): 5:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Youre right, they placed them there but with an instructions, which you were warned to read before attempting d test. .If you read the instructions carefully before clicking on the test, you would know what I mean...there was an instruction that goes like this "if you did choose a skill when registering" this instruction gives you an option to opt out if you didn't selected them.i guess you were asking them to ignore the instructions stated on the dashboard too and follow your advice ?
Olowozain:

However, some people don't see them appear on their dashboard whether they registered them or not, so my prudent advice is that write them if they appear on your dashboard.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by oluwaemmanuel: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
please what is the teach device test about
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Olowozain: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Crazytrump:
Youre right, they placed them there but with an instructions, which you were warned to read before attempting d test. .If you read the instructions carefully before clicking on the test, you would know what I mean...there was an instruction that goes like this "if you did choose a skill when registering" this instruction gives you an option to opt out if you didn't selected them.i guess you were asking them to ignore the instructions stated on the dashboard too and follow your advice ?

The word 'IF' is a conditional statement in which you are right.

But the if has already been taken care of by the programmers which often used if as a conditional statement.

If applicant registered for extra skills, the skills evaluation tests appear on his or her dashboard.

If no, then no skills evaluation tests appear.

So either you selected extra skills or not during your registration, don't leave anything unattended to on your dashboard.

You will notice something like 'you have quizzes that are due'.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Sheamus007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
pls anybody who can help am trying to login nd my bvn is correct....it showing invalid bvn what does dt mean
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by dannytoe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
08065070399 add me up to npower whatsapp
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:
please what is the teach device test about
very useless questiom.

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by oluwaemmanuel: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2017
ibe123:
very useless questiom.
bros or sis or whoever you are, if you can't answer just keep quiet and suck your tongue into your mouth. You see other people's useless question but you can't see your own senseless mistake.

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by shadelek(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
I heard some people have been able to check whether they passed the test or not while some are doing the test again. Guys pls are these rumour or what pls
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by sagaciousken(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls I want to guys to add in the npower Whatsapp group if there is one. My phone number is 08134391502 and my name is Raphael. Pls I will appreciate it as it will help to keep me updated .
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by emolala(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls add me up to the social media thanks.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by abdulgafar43(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
please add me to the WhatsApp group for update 08131381341
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
DROP THE LINK TO THE WHATSAPP
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Depe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
dear npower, please, any development about the recruitment.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacherng: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2017
sagaciousken:
Pls I want to guys to add in the npower Whatsapp group if there is one. My phone number is 08134391502 and my name is Raphael. Pls I will appreciate it as it will help to keep me updated .
Equal2DeTask:
DROP THE LINK TO THE WHATSAPP
emolala:
Pls add me up to the social media group 4 update
08121831548 thanks.
sagaciousken:
abdulgafar43:
please add me to the WhatsApp group for update 08131381341

Join Npower teach whatsapp chat here: http://www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsappnpowerteach

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacherng: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacherng: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by martinsfm(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
sunnydayasaba:

How many questions was asked?
sent u a msg bro.. pls respond
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by oluwagaloba(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Which test is that again
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by oluwagaloba(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Plz add me to the group oo 08166594471
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacherng: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
The Npower Officials have finally revealed the process www.jamb.org.ng for checking of names of successful and shortlisted Npower candidates www.jamb.org.ng! On Monday 20th November 2017 at 11:30pm (at night), the NPOWER LIST is released for all to check their Npower status - whether successful or unsuccessful.
Npower the people are waiting
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by hartson(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Hello house,physical verification post selection.is nysc exemption letter acceptable and would court issued affidavit for age declaration fly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Who Be Ntfc Sms O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.