Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (38438 Views)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by ivolt: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
International con man.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by MadCow1: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Latin America and India are good market for Nigerian brand of Christianity

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by ghuzy01: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by cristianisraeli: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
as much as i dont like or worship any nigerian pastor...BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT...WHEN YOU ARE BLESSED YOU ARE BLESSED AND NO MAN CAN STOP IT!!! blessed i mean is the love people have for you..but taking from the poor to make themselves rich is what i dont like and i hate it alot
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by OLUD214(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
undecided angry Emmanvl Emmanual TA Joshua welcome to Paraguay There Have A Yery Good Stay
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by apache4: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
tuscani:
A king is not honoured in his home. Okooh, this one na FTC I chop sooo

You Are Just An Animated Fool..........
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Eddisboi:
Even if dis man is demonic at least he does what other pastors refuse to do like charity work,giving back to d poor..

Bro, other pastors are giving to the poor even more than him but in secrecy as the Bible teaches.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by timothy2396(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
the more you hate him, the more he goes higher.... meanwhile see his last crusade pics from mexico.... some idiots who have never pulled even a crowd of 10 will soon come here hating...anyway its a free world.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
This man really knows how to use the UNIVERSAL LAW...
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
apache4:

Pls mind what you say and how you use your tongue and heart, God bless you.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by toyinkin(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
God bless your ministry sir.always my spiritual father.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by tuscani: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
apache4:

thanks for the insult. But I am not sure if what I said is that offensive as to draw this much anger from you.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by bionixs: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
----------------[quote author=Mac2016 post=59298119].[/quoteHATER--,NO COMMENT ABI? --------------------------------------
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by judedwriter(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Im just wondering...
If tb joshua didn't perform any miracle, would be welcomed like this for his eloquence?
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
timothy2396:
the more you hate him, the more he goes higher.... meanwhile see his last crusade pics from mexico.... some idiots who have never pulled even a crowd of 10 will soon come here hating...anyway its a free world.

I believe that you're a Christian, pls stop referring humans as idiots. God bless you.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
The way God is moving the ministry of this Man

In the Next 10yrs if he continues like this,
He will rule the whole Christian world
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
tuscani:
thanks for the insult. But I am not sure if what I said is that offensive as to draw this much anger from you.

Thanks for not insulting him back that shows that you're matured. God bless you.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
ANOINTING WATER GO SELL WELL WELL. ;DANOINTING WATER GO SELL WELL WELL.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by tuscani: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

Thanks for not insulting him back that shows that you're matured. God bless you.
Amen and God bless you as well
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by nwonufestus(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Prophet Elisha of our time......

I bet you our sick Buhari will not received such a warmly welcome in his entire life

don't even bother to quote me !!

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
He is one among many men, called to execute the mystery of God via Christ Jesus (the only son of God). he's kind of calling (preaching, prophetic, healing deliverance and counseling) is rare. only few from the "called" understand such calling; it's more like a spiritual operation in a higher dimension, it's extremely sensitive and at the end it's reward in the sight of God is superp....

I so much love him; he really took his time to comprehend God in spirit and how to depict God's sovereignty on earth through the salvation of our lord Jesus(the lord over Sabbath).

If you wish to enhance from being just included as a Christian to getting involved by the help of the holy spirit through Jesus; then, listen to TB Joshua's teachings scrupulously, attentively and inquisitively. then, trust me your righteousness will never lack it's stamina.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by bobosydney: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2017
I was shocked when a lot of white people asking me about Pastor TB Joshua in Australia and Fiji. His well respected than any other African pastors in Australia. Nigerians don't appreciate what they got until they lose it.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by timothy2396(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Always a bisa
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by timothy2396(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
always a boss

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Sheila5535(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
A prophet is not recognized in his home....
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by mmsen: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
But here in Nigeria, some don't even care if he exists

He's just another scam artist.

He makes up prophecies that are wrong 99% the time.

No one should forget the lives of all those people who died on his premises.

Did you not notice that the majority of the people were women? the gullible demographic who populate churches the world over.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by nobleblood: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
If you have heard this man teach,.. You won't want to listen to the rest and their unusual aunction thing. Am telling you. Is message are so simply yet meNt directly for the heart.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by DJInfluence: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
tuscani:
A king is not honoured in his home. Okooh, this one na FTC I chop sooo
Which King?`This kind thing will only happened in 3rd world country. Because all they have is their religious believes and hope. Make he enter Europe or America make we see how many people will welcome him.

Na people wey poverty dey wound dey worship "Men of god".
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Lordsdamxel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
His simplicity is just Amazing....imagine how simple he dressed...
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by nobleblood: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
timothy2396:

Don't mind all this local champions. This man is bigger than all of them combined. My guy use to always tell me. I would argue none stop. Until I started watch Emmanuel TV. And I saw how long this man have been pulling the crowds. Since 1991..or so. Boy! I was just laughing. But at my own ignorance.

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church