Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (38439 Views)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Ohmypepperminta: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
See why you should be very careful of who you tell I love you >>> http://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621231291282422&id=1585185804886971&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1621231291282422%3Atl_objid.1621231291282422%3Apage_id.1585185804886971%3Athid.1585185804886971%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1504249199%3A-8756523812029095617&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by FrancisIgya: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
God bless T. B. Joshua. This a man without worth in Nigeria but continues to receive international respect.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Akpanz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
To God be the glory, TB Joshua is respected all over the world. He preach about Love, forgiveness and gifting to the poor.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
All these asslicking comments amuse me.

I wonder the explanation for how his building collapsed killing 100s ...

And God showing him Hillary Clinton would win the US Elections

Keep wondering
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

Keep wondering

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by akigbemaru: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
chimere66:
Prophet T.B. Joshua is currently in Paraguay.He was received on arrival in a colourful event.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-tb-joshua-was-received-as-he.html?m=1
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Temptee101(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You have vowed to remain stupid all your life. We have no objection to that

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by slowice(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunny4lif:
When them go heal Buhari grin grin grin grin

Abi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Healing is thy children's bread... Not for everyone
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Continue your work sir ,May God guide you,provide more for you and use you more for world

Amen

Adiye ki NIYI nile
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

Bro, other pastors are giving to the poor even more than him but in secrecy as the Bible teaches.

Who....can you mentioned them,is not him that is shouting but those who received his helped can not keep their joy that is why they come to share testimonies

U better research very well before u say something

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by musicwriter(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
A prophet is not honored in his own town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Temptee101:
Temptee101's worthless homosexual father vowed to remain stupid all his life. The spermbank wh0re of his mother has no objection to that

I agree with your assessment of your own parents grin

Cry louder! tongue

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by harizonal123(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
One thing I admire most about this man is his humility and meekness . Same with daddy G.O RGC
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Funkybabee:

Who!m can you mentioned them,is not him that is shouting what he did but those who he help can not keep their joy that is why they come to share testimonies

U better research very well before u say something

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret:and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

If the beneficiaries spreads the news of his kind gestures, no problem but it is unscriptural to televise or broadcast it by the Church or the giver.
God bless you.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Celebrity pastor
he's been honoured....he's not like Pastor Chris n the rest of them with private jets n 10000 fleet of cars....those are Celebrity pastors.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by PETUK(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
apache4:

You Are Just An Animated Fool..........
now what has he done?
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
cool
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by colossus91(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
colossus91:
Though i doubt his ways but his philanthropy is beyond this world God bless you sir!!
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by jeffjuliuS(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by mrsfavour(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Oooo dear "a prophet is never without an honour, except in his own house, among his own kinsmen"
Critics make you grow stronger and bigger
no sign board yet you keep spreading

Tb Joshua, I am glad to have seen your days

More grace my prophet my father

I love you sir!!!!
we love him too, Good man.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Usguy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
The true man of GOD,that truely heal the sick,and doctors confirm it,may GOD bless u,TB JOSHUA.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by jeffjuliuS(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
If only Nigeria government will be humble enough to seek the face of God in her affairs, especially in her trying times. Let her president seek her prophet and see that all will be well, but oh pride of men! pride! the silent killer pride! The president need no committee or section of the law or religion's law to invite or visit the prophet of the land, it is free of charge (FOC). Like our dear president's health, if it is still a challenge to his doctors having done their best, why not visit TB Joshua or invite him to deliver him? After all God has used him to healed greater things than the president's case. but oh pride of human!

My humble opinion

I know you mr negative, will always have a way of antagonizing the truth.

Stop holding defense against the truth

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by AMOSBID(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
I love this man called TB Joshua, despite all the rubbish words people keep saying about him is ministry keep waxing stronger and stronger. May God continue blessing you Great Prophet of our time.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by olarispack(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Read bible with life and meaning. Great bible prophets also erred. They are not God of man but Men of God.
As for the building collapse do your research and don't question God!These things happens.
LexngtonSteele:

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret:and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

If the beneficiaries spreads the news of his kind gestures, no problem but it is unscriptural to televise or broadcast it by the Church or the giver.
God bless you.

I don't know what you people want,if he don't do it or do it secretly u will still complaint that he did not do anything.now he his doing it and show it so that people will know how sweet Jesus and Christian is,u still complained I think you people should stop quote this verse cuz holy spirit his guiding and directing him, if what he is doing is not right holy spirit would have communicate to him by now bro

So stop saying this!!! whether he is doing it open or secret I think you can see God reward in his life everyday
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HolyTitus(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wooli no dey get value for him own domain
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

My "Stupiidity" is the pointer to your eternal End. Continu

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by reuben79: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
d true man of God in our time.........
round on sir..........our God is with u
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

My "Stupiidity" is the pointer to your eternal End. Continu
Praise Jesus your stupidity is evident even to you
Buzz off, maggoty fagg0t.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Temptee101:
You have vowed to remain stupid all your life. We have no objection to that

Many of these guys have dug their own graves. More reason we hear bad news everyday. And ppl would start pitying them. " Haa o ma se o fine young man, who did this to him" "Oh see her preety lady what has gone wrong"
They have dug thier own graves with their actions and words thinking they were catching fun.

Just hear all manner of insults and mockery of God. NEMESIS doesnt announce its coming. Gbam and it has come lobatan

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Praise Jesus your stupidity is evident even to you

Buzz off, maggoty fagg0t.

You are on a fast lane to your bitter end no doubt about that. Wen I hear ppl pitying u wen it happens I will just jump over the thread. Mind your words bro.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

talebearer123's useless father is on a fast lane to your bitter end no doubt about that. Wen I hear ppl pitying u wen it happens I will just jump over the thread.
You bastard, You don't have home-training, I will definitely teach you some.

We are just getting started. Next time you see my comments, you would use your brains before typing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.