Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (38431 Views)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

We are just getting started. Next time you see my comments, you would use your brains before typing.

Teaching who lesson. What lesson does a gutter kid that lacks proper home training has to teach. What you dont have you cant give. I say you are on a fast lane to your tragic end nd u think im joking. Keep insulting God and see how soon that your half dead brain will totally pack up. Its no joke I kno what Im saying.

Your end is as close to you as the air you breath.

Jobless kid.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

Talebearer123 to his homosexual worthless father -

Teaching who lesson. What lesson does a gutter kid that lacks proper home training has to teach. What you dont have you cant give. I say you are on a fast lane to your tragic end nd u think im joking. Keep insulting God and see how soon that your half dead brain will totally pack up. Its no joke I kno what Im saying.

Your end is as close to you as the air you breath.

Jobless kid.

grin

Cry louder. It's music to my ears.

Your bible said whatever you wish your neighbour is what you get a million times.

Keep destroying your life. I am a cheerful spectator here. grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Temptee101(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

Many of these guys have dug their own graves. More reason we hear bad news everyday. And ppl would start pitying them. " Haa o ma se o fine young man, who did this to him" "Oh see her preety lady what has gone wrong"
They have dug thier own graves with their actions and words thinking they were catching fun.

Just hear all manner of insults and mockery of God. NEMESIS doesnt announce its coming. Gbam and it has come lobatan
You are absolutely right bro. Sometimes i don't feel pity for them when nemeses befall them knowing fully well they are the architect of whatever they might be facing. They have thrown caution to the wind and see the internet as an avenue to show the world how mannerless they are even to the extent of throwing jabs at MOG at every given opportunity and at the same time oblivious of the humongous consequences of their actions. Believe me that guy's life is nothing to write home about yet has the courage to insult God's anointed
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Umennajiego(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
Welcome to Paraguay sir!
are u residing in Paraguay
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin

Your bible said whatever you wish your neighbour is what you get a million times.

How can a child of perdition be qouting the Bible. Well your father the Devil also quoted it wen tempting the Lord.

My Bible says suffer not a witch to live. And someone like you are worst than a witch. At least the witch believes there is a God. Shes just leaving her life the way she wants deering the consequence.

Now I know how sick you are mentally and in my mother tongue there is an adage "Ashape fun were jo ohun weere egbera" which means he who claps for a madman to dance is also mad. So knowing that and knowing your state of mind which may soon become full blown I leave you to your madness.

See that poster. It nails it. grin

Next time you see talebearer Run as a mad man that u are.

Good night.

I am fulfilled grin

I have observed the two Biblical instructions . I answered you and I seize from answering you.
Your sickness is about to be full blown grin grin

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by talebearer123: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin

How can a child of perdition be qouting the Bible. Well your father the Devil also quoted it wen tempting the Lord.

My Bible says suffer not a witch to live. And someone like you are worst than a witch. At least the witch believes there is a God. Shes just leaving her life the way she wants deering the consequence.

Now I know how sick you are mentally and in my mother tongue there is an adage "Ashape fun were jo ohun weere egbera" which means he who claps for a madman to dance is also mad. So knowing that and knowing your state of mind which may soon become full blown I leave you to your madness.

Good night.

I am fulfilled grin

I have observed the two Biblical instructions . I answered you and I seize from answering you.

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
talebearer123:

Good night.

I am fulfilled grin

LOL. I made you cry this much.

You are speaking to that worthless h0mo you call your father grin
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Temptee101:
Temptee101 loveletter to his useless father and spermbank mother

You are absolutely right bro. Sometimes i don't feel pity for them when nemeses befall them knowing fully well they are the architect of whatever they might be facing. They have thrown caution to the wind and see the internet as an avenue to show the world how mannerless they are even to the extent of throwing jabs at MOG at every given opportunity and at the same time oblivious of the humongous consequences of their actions. Believe me that guy's life is nothing to write home about yet has the courage to insult God's anointed

Eya grin
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by adadike281(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Umennajiego:
are u residing in Paraguay
Nope. I see u are following my former moniker Asadike

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Umennajiego(m): 2:30am On Aug 10, 2017
adadike281:
Nope. I see u are following my former moniker Asadike
Awhile now! Maybe we should link up nne?
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

I don't know what you people want,if he don't do it or do it secretly u will still complaint that he did not do anything.now he his doing it and show it so that people will know how sweet Jesus and Christian is,u still complained I think you people should stop quote this verse cuz holy spirit his guiding and directing him, if what he is doing is not right holy spirit would have communicate to him by now bro

So stop saying this!!! whether he is doing it open or secret I think you can see God reward in his life everyday

My dear we are not quarrelling, I only quoted what the Bible he is reading everyday said concerning alms giving which you or he cannot dispute.

For the fact that a man is wealthy does not mean that he's doing the will of God.

God bless you.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

My dear we are not quarrelling, I only quoted what the Bible he is reading everyday said concerning alms giving which you or he cannot dispute.

For the fact that a man is wealthy does not mean that he's doing the will of God.

God bless you.

And you are not in the position to question him or to condemn his doing

Note what bible also said 'don't condemn so that we won't condemn you'

Have a blessing day bro
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

And you are not in the position to question him or to condemn his doing

Note what bible also said 'don't condemn so that we won't condemn you'

Have a blessing day bro

If at all you are a Bible student, you won't find fault with what I said. Saying what the Bible said is not judging someone Pls. God Himself empowered you and I to use the Bible to reproof and correct people including the Pastors.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

If at all you are a Bible student, you won't find fault with what I said. Saying what the Bible said is not judging someone Pls. God Himself empowered you and I to use the Bible to reproof and correct people including the Pastors.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I think you are not ready to accepts the truth......just don't condemned man of God or try tocorrect them,their sin is between them and their God!!!!!you understand....
No quote pls
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

I think you are not ready to accepts the truth......just don't condemned man of God or try tocorrect them,their sin is between them and their God!!!!!you understand....
No quote pls

Pls I am also a man of God if you don't know and I am not above correction or reproof especially when you use the Bible to do it.

I am not surprise after all the Bible said in...

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

Pls I am also a man of God if you don't know and I am not above correction or reproof especially when you use the Bible to do it.

I am not surprise after all the Bible said in...

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

So because you are a man of God you think you can correct or condemn others like you!!!!!And you are the one saying the truth right !!!!!! Pardon me if I have offended you man of God

And let's stop you here
Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

So because you are a man of God you think you can correct or condemn others like you!!!!!And you are the one saying the truth right !!!!!! Pardon me if I have offended you man of God

And let's stop you here

Pls, the word of God has no respect for any body be it pastor or man of God. Don't allow any pastor to mislead you.

Isaiah 58:1
Cry aloud, spare not,
lift up thy voice like a trumpet,
and shew my people their transgression,
and the house of Jacob their sins.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Usguy:
The true man of GOD,that truely heal the sick,and doctors confirm it,may GOD bless u,TB JOSHUA.
So true, One doctor Kolo Joshua recently braved himself to testify live to the world that he finally believed after he examined his patient that was healed in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honoring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe the WORKS\miracles I am doing, except if the true God sends them to me.

Only the WORKS\miracles bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.