Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (41958 Views)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
More often than not, these android devices can be expanded by 64GB however, it might cause noticeable CPU slow down... So technically, to be on a safe side one has to stick to the 32 Gb limit but for adventurous techies, like me, a 64GB, if i ever get an original, will be worth a try.... Kpata kpata, e no go read am and i go comot am...

BTW, how many phone users buy more than 32Gb sdcards in Nigeria?

i get 64gb for house bt my infinix hotnote na 32gb limit
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
THUNDAR:
NICE SPEC BUT 300MAH AIN'T ENOUGH
i d complain abt 4000 self
THUNDAR:
NICE SPEC BUT 300MAH AIN'T ENOUGH
i d complain abt 4000mah self
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by jacyhelen(f): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dandsome:
What kind of youths? The normal youths or old men who claim to be youths?

example:Daalung and Arewa youths leader!!!!!!
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbbabes:

Please, what kind of phone can I buy on Aliexpress that will be okay
My dear, buying and shipping phones from Ali, gearbest, banggood and co is not a con but weigh the differences before buying. I am not dissuading you from getting a pretty nice Xiaomi redmi 4x or the overstuffed Ulefone metal but have you considered factory defect(s), hardware related issues, accessories et all. This is one where our local smartphone brands shine the most- Carlcare support at your disposal, every retailer will have your tecno, infinix and gionee accessories (in variety) even most unlicensed phone repairers will have ample information on the brand of phone you are bringing in for repair.

Conclusively, if you can stomach the effects of repair and services, go for Oukitel, Xiomi, Leagoo and co.... Otherwise, spread your clothes where you can monitor it oo..

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by bizhop01: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Battery: 3000 mAh targeted at youths
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

Shebi that's what oyibo people call bezelless? grin
It used to be but now its just edge-to-edge, very few smartphones have achieved that 'bezelless' fascia... Samsung S8 and its elder bro aren't without bezels though..
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bestchisom:

i get 64gb for house bt my infinix hotnote na 32gb limit
If the sdcard isn't corrupt, you can insert it in your phone slot, check if your phone reads it... If it does, you have no wahala... If it doesn't, that limit is THE limit then.

Note if it slows down your phone in a kind of way (if your phone reads the sd).....
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by THUNDAR(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bestchisom:

i d complain abt 4000mah self

Abi Oh
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
If the sdcard isn't corrupt, you can insert it in your phone slot, check if your phone reads it... If it does, you have no wahala... If it doesn't, that limit is THE limit then.

Note if it slows down your phone in a kind of way (if your phone reads the sd).....

my phone reads it but it corrupts files that i have downloaded
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bestchisom:

my phone reads it but it corrupts files that i have downloaded
I suspect the authenticity of the memory card. Can you vouch for its genuineness? How long have you had it? How long have you been using it?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
I suspect the authenticity of the memory card. Can you vouch for its genuineness? How long have you had it? How long have you been using it?

actually...i bought it frm a friend
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bestchisom:

actually...i bought it frm a friend
Ouch! That explains it... Original 32, 64,128 gigabyte sd cards are difficult to come by and are generally pricey. In my opinion, that sd card has lost its efficacy as i do have a card that does exactly the same...
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
Ouch! That explains it... Original 32, 64,128 gigabyte sd cards are difficult to come by and are generally pricey. In my opinion, that sd card has lost its efficacy as i do have a card that does exactly the same...

so now, the memory card is now a waste because i still have faith it will work one day
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bestchisom:

so now, the memory card is now a waste because i still have faith it will work one day
It isn't entirely a waste (in a way it is). I do not have vast knowledge on how it is done but you can make use of your PC to full format the memory card and get it in working condition (this is for short-term usage) before skushi enter im brain again..
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bestchisom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
It isn't entirely a waste (in a way it is). I do not have vast knowledge on how it is done but you can make use of your PC to full format the memory card and get it in working condition (this is for short-term usage) before skushi enter im brain again..

lols....thanks bro...i pray it works
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by bestguycheat: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
guys please which good phone with long battery life can you recommend for me with 32k budget, the phone must have a long. battery life, cause am always on the net 22. hours of the day, I love gaming , am currently using techno w4 but it does not last me for more than 5 hours when am watching YouTube. video continuously on 3g,, please somebody recommend a good phone for me with looooooong battery life ,, thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by jevic(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice device. But I think it is high time they upgraded to snapdragon chip set and stopped using media tek chip set.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Paschal55(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will still choose my CAMON CX with 16mp camera frontvant rear over it,no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Hadar4328(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
bestguycheat:
guys please which good phone with long battery life can you recommend for me with 32k budget, the phone must have a long. battery life, cause am always on the net 22. hours of the day, I love gaming , am currently using techno w4 but it does not last me for more than 5 hours when am watching YouTube. video continuously on 3g,, please somebody recommend a good phone for me with looooooong battery life ,, thanks in advance
Why not sell your tecno w4, augment its cash to your cash at hand and get yourself the widely acclaimed note4, which is an upgrade in every way to the w4 save for its weight.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by bestguycheat: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
Why not sell your tecno w4, augment its cash to your cash at hand and get yourself the widely acclaimed note4, which is an upgrade in every way to the w4 save for its weight.
I really appreciate your comment nd concern, but the w4 u are talking about is what am about selling in other to get that 32k
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by gentlegenius(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
how will this useless comment of yours make tecno less crappy?
And how will your hatred towards them prevent them from being the highest selling brand in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by EvilMetahuman: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
gentlegenius:

And how will your hatred towards them prevent them from being the highest selling brand in Africa?
who cares if they are the highest selling in middle east?

Point here is, the phone is crap.

Selling crap better than everyone doesn't make crap less a crap.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by iamtardey: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
when e go reach market make I start to dey save my afternoon food money from tomorrow.
50...., 50 naira
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
use well for the next 3 months after that u are on ur own spark ko plug ni
Lol.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by skyhighweb(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
Lol.
its na beside havent u noticed a conspiracy theory happening on nairaland, every Techno n infinix is always on front page, yeye people.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by jojothaiv(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Na Nokia 6, I still dey eye!
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by dingbang(m): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Battery spec. Not cool.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2017
skyhighweb:
its na beside havent u noticed a conspiracy theory happening on nairaland, every Techno n infinix is always on front page, yeye people.
Its advertisement and money is used to create the awareness of these products, I believe seuun was paid.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2017
jojothaiv:
Na Nokia 6, I still dey eye!
cheesy, I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by skyhighweb(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
Its advertisement and money is used to create the awareness of these products, I believe seuun was paid.
yeah it is, but Techno go dey sell scrap to gullible peeps, betam another called tecno waka will come out in 2wks time, same crap. push nokia 5 to front end its better than tecno by far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.