Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (41954 Views)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by openmine(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
funmyade:
The specs are fairly OK. I am looking at when they will go above the normal 2GB/16GB RAM/ROM

tecno phantom 6 plus specs: Ram:4g ram;internal storage 128gb;processor decacore 3.1ghz
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by salesforce: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by topsquino(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2017
D4Daymoo:
It would be recalled that Tecno Mobile is set to introduce new series into the device family, known as the Spark series.

Check out the specifications below:

Color: Champagne Gold, Phantom Black, Coral Blue, Metallic Red

Memory (RAM): 2GB

Storage (ROM): 16GB Expandable Storage (Up to): 32GB

Dimensions: H*W*D

153*76.4*7.9(mm)

Display: 5.5-inch HD(1280*720) IPS display

Processor: Octa-Core 1.3 GHz

Front Camera: 5.0MP with Flash & Screen Flash

Rear Camera: 13.0MP with Flash

Sensor: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor

Battery: 3400 mAh

The device is said to be targeted at youths and would be sold at 70 dollars. What do you think about the specs?

Hi

We like this post. We would like you to be helping us to write post like this. We need at least 3 in a week for our new website. If you are interested, let's know. We will pay you for your service. We've sent you a PM too.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by topsquino(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Not stated yet.

Hi

We like this post. We would like you to be helping us to write post like this. We need at least 3 in a week for our new website. If you are interested, let's know. We will pay you for your service. We've sent you a PM too.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by bbbabes(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Hadar4328:
My dear, buying and shipping phones from Ali, gearbest, banggood and co is not a con but weigh the differences before buying. I am not dissuading you from getting a pretty nice Xiaomi redmi 4x or the overstuffed Ulefone metal but have you considered factory defect(s), hardware related issues, accessories et all. This is one where our local smartphone brands shine the most- Carlcare support at your disposal, every retailer will have your tecno, infinix and gionee accessories (in variety) even most unlicensed phone repairers will have ample information on the brand of phone you are bringing in for repair.

Conclusively, if you can stomach the effects of repair and services, go for Oukitel, Xiomi, Leagoo and co.... Otherwise, spread your clothes where you can monitor it oo..

Thanks dear
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by ViVaMadrid: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Youngpo413:
Pathetic youths wey no know road to aliexpress... Cute bezel less smart phone though.

Abeg bros, explain this comment.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Alfred234:

I saw octa core on Tecno's website o

The person need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by realceeg(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abeg wen is this phone going to be available ...am tempted to buy gionee p8w if this one doesn't come out quick
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
realceeg:
Abeg wen is this phone going to be available ...am tempted to buy gionee p8w if this one doesn't come out quick

Just chill small naaaaasmiley
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by realceeg(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Just chill small naaaaasmiley
Well am chilling sweethrt. kiss..someone complain bout the display screen PPI as kinda low ..does it mean everything gonna look whitish
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
realceeg:
Well am chilling sweethrt. kiss..someone complain bout the display screen PPI as kinda low ..does it mean everything gonna look whitish

Display PPI, low?
I can't say much till I handle the device myself.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by realceeg(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Display PPI, low?
I can't say much till I handle the device myself.
.....yea...from the assumed specs giving
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
realceeg:
.....yea...from the assumed specs giving

Lol
The specs aren't assumed.
What they say is what it is.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by realceeg(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
The specs aren't assumed.
What they say is what it is.
Am afraid 5.5'' doesnt really go well with my fingers..
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by sweeterman(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
funmyade:
The specs are fairly OK. I am looking at when they will go above the normal 2GB/16GB RAM/ROM

Typical Tecno Fans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Astutechris(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Dandsome:
What kind of youths? The normal youths or old men who claim to be youths?

Lol...that's really funny.

https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/tecno-spark-plus-k9/
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by realceeg(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nawao person never buy this phone here since ..where are those waiting fr the release naah mek una go buy the tin mek we see some unboxing pics and vids
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
gentlegenius:

Nice device with decent specs but I think the battery capacity is too small for a 5.5 inches phone.

I share your sentiments, but I think battery optimization may help in this instance.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadar4328:
More often than not, these android devices can be expanded by 64GB however, it might cause noticeable CPU slow down... So technically, to be on a safe side one has to stick to the 32 Gb limit but for adventurous techies, like me, a 64GB, if i ever get an original, will be worth a try.... Kpata kpata, e no go read am and i go comot am...

BTW, how many phone users buy more than 32Gb sdcards in Nigeria?

You are right. How many people even use up the capacity on their SD card?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2017
ddjay:

beautiful,tecno welldone may God bless u 4 not copying that Samsung/gionee home button, u guys av a beautiful standard and have chosen an identity for your brand,pls keep it up

They have a way of creating uniqueness in their device. Check out the new packaging they are employing.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
sweeterman:

Typical Tecno Fans grin grin grin

Typical non Tecno fan!
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
openmine:

tecno phantom 6 plus specs: Ram:4g ram;internal storage 128gb;processor decacore 3.1ghz

That's just one out of all their devices now
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Bj5all:

Phantom 6 has 3gb ram and 32gb rom, phantom 6 plus has 4gb ram

Those are premium devices sha. Not a few could afford it
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Norman4real:
There are plenty of tecno phones beyond 2GB/32GB. Phantom 5, Phantom 6, Phantom 6+, C9+, CX limited edition.

True though
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by openmine(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
funmyade:

That's just one out of all their devices now
Well at least its cheaper and better than having nothing..There is also phantom 5...and besides,the year hasn't run out....expect more from them smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
openmine:

Well at least its cheaper and better than having nothing..There is also phantom 5...and besides,the year hasn't run out....expect more from them smiley smiley

OK, we wait and see. I hope they don't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jaculze:
True. I was expecting a 32gb device but since it has slot for memory card I believe that should make up for it.

Yes, it's expandable with an SD card

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
realceeg:

Check Henry007 preview. The screen display is lovely. I guess it's out now sef
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by henry007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
realceeg:
Nawao person never buy this phone here since ..where are those waiting fr the release naah mek una go buy the tin mek we see some unboxing pics and vids

Hey guys, my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 that was launched yesterday is finally out.

Price: N32,800

Go check it out and give me feedback if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

Happy watching.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Shadedtee: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Just look at the red! I'm in love �
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by scarycuteface(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Shadedtee:
Just look at the red! I'm in love �
the design is lovely really
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by pr0blem: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
has the price dropped yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.