Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (42025 Views)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by FellaL: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
scarycuteface:
the design is lovely really

I like it also, because it has simple and smooth edges.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Techm8: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2017
funmyade:
The specs are fairly OK. I am looking at when they will go above the normal 2GB/16GB RAM/ROM

their flagships usually have above that

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Techm8: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2017
FellaL:

The design is actually what i like most about the phone
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by tgmservice: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Pls i have been trying to remove that annoying round button that gets in the way of the display in tecno spark phone.
The button that when u long press it turns on the flash light pls i what to remove it thanks.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by lastbaff(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Guys, check out this sure list of Tecno phones: Latest Tecno phones specs and prices
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by scarycuteface(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2017
FellaL:

Yeah. Tecno's recent phones have that feel
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Techm8:
their flagships usually have above that
yeah, but not a lot of people can afford the flagship
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
tgmservice:

Pls i have been trying to remove that annoying round button that gets in the way of the display in tecno spark phone.
The button that when u long press it turns on the flash light pls i what to remove it thanks.

that's called T point. Go to all apps tray, select T Point and turn it off
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Jacinta44(f): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
throw back to when this beauty was released
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Olumyyde(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jacinta44:
throw back to when this beauty was released
Hello Jacinta, pls do you use the k9? If yes, how's the battery like? Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.