Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35186 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Exactly my thought too...i agree with her cos i wonder why a guy would meet you for the first time and be asking for your watsapp number

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Richy4(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin The most important thing was to pass message across...

Does it matter how it was done? Some people "forms" over irrelevant things...Pulling "class" by fire by force where it was not required...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
She says things like this to retain her popularity.... since not everyone listens to her on radio.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by 0b100100111: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
The divorcee is dumb!

Beauty is inversely proportional to what's up stairs
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by lebete3000: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
xendra:
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin

Na open eye make Eve land us for where we dey so. Kontinuu dey tear eye dey go. May you not see what you're not supposed to see.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by cletz991(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nonsense if u ask me, d watsap cul na free ni , provided he culs, I dnt care abt any means tru which d cul came in
I love you
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Despite all pple say abt this babe. I just see myself liking her more

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by darlenese(f): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
obailala:
Whatsapp has optimised their calls sooo well that they are way clearer than normal mobile network calls; hence why I prefer Whatsapp calls. Never imagined there are some people in some parts of the world who actually view mobile calls as more prestigious because of the cost. undecided

hence why
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by EmmyDJourno: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why does she look like Bobrisky, talk like Mama Patience,
and give advise like who does not take it angry

I don't even have time to call babes, so when I call em chicks they take me serious wink

Aunty Toke needs a dick, I refused her mine last week please forgive her cheesy

Please Note: When you take advise from a single person, you are destined to remain single grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Jentilia(f): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
i am not a Lagos girl but I agree with her.
i don't entertain WhatsApp call too,if u can't call me with ur credit,den forget the discussion

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
See as they're lamenting more than the bereaved.broke a55 niggas too forming opinions grin

Always venting their lack of money on tokes page grin

All the time they were wasting spilling frustrated bile on someone that doesn't send you,if they had used it to carry bricks,they'll have been paid

It's always broke dirty niggas that have the loudest voice

Meanwhile their tirade is laced with envy if you look deep down grin

By the way no nonentitity should quote be for nonsense o because I no get chill for lousy broke a55es

Poverty is a contagious disease.don't want to get infected so if you have to quote,quote with wisdom
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
and bitter...

chigoizie7:
She is determined to take as many young girls as possible along with her.

She is just broken .

No wonder, she was used and dumped like a filthy rag.

Which reasonable man will want to keep up with such mentality?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Lagos girls and their plenty problems

it's now a crime to call through Whatsapp

why do females make relationship to be all about money

if he spends all his money calling you and doing irrelevant shiiit, which money will he use to build his life and future and also take care of his family.

Girls who can't spend their money calling their boyfriends are just being childish, although men with their wahala will still flair up when u call them too much.

A girl who doesn't allow you call her via whatsapp is not worth your time or effort
aunty which one be Lagos girls again Wat of Osun girls

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
NubiLove:
and bitter...

look at them cheesy

Any woman who doesn't agree with you is bitter grin

Toke keep it up jare...more talk,more pay,more money into your account more frustrated haters grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
I shoved a lady cos of this some years back. Naija babes can form for life. While relating with some few friends from China, Philippines , USA and Europe. I notice they make use of social media calls just to cut their bills and for the fun of it ( Skype,whatsapp , IMO, bbm and so on) not becos they are broke but just reasonable in spending. Why should I waste my airtime calling u despite paying for data. Na this kind babe dey still ask guys for airtime. Just confuse set of people we have here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by jfleece(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
This stupid feminist.... Make she never go look for husband marry.... Idiat.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by chigoizie7(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jentilia:
i don't entertain WhatsApp call too,if u can't call me with ur credit,den forget the discussion

I put N30 extra for offering every Sunday, so that God will remove ur type from my path.

The essence of call is for communication. As a sensible human being, I should be looking for way cheaper and convenient ways to achieve maximum objectives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who gives a damn? Some guys can't even make the effort to call you. Toke needs to keep quiet on this one. It's really not that deep

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jentilia:
How old are you ? No offence pls

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Why does she look like Bobrisky, talk like Mama Patience,
and give advise like who does not take it angry

I don't even have time to call babes, so when I call em chicks they take me serious wink

Aunty Toke needs a dick, I refused her mine last week please forgive her cheesy

Please Note: When you take advise from a single person, you are destined to remain single grin
grin

Buhahahahah which deek? Phenese and intimacy gadgets are sold everywhere. With just 10k you can get one grin

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by creamylicious(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whatsapp call is like a question and answer session...., u say something and give d receiver some minutes to reply
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Habeyy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nonsense if u ask me, d watsap cul na free ni , provided he culs, I dnt care abt any means tru which d cul came in
thank God, that's what am thinking
No be money I take get the data
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

I put N30 extra for offering every Sunday, so that God will remove ur type from my path.

The essence of call is for communication. As a sensible human being, I should be looking for way cheaper and convenient ways to achieve maximum objectives.
No mind dem. Na babes like dis dey request airtime from guys. Even loved ones in the USA call people in naija on whatsapp. These are people more comfortable but exposed and prudent in spending. Black man with low income trying to spend pass oyinbo people with high income. Its a pity

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whether you all like it or not, she has a point. My boyfriend is free to give me a whatsapp call whenever he likes and I'd be glad to take it but if you're getting to know a girl as a guy but chose to give her whatsapp calls instead of burning your credit then I'm sorry to say this, you're not serious!.

You all attack people for speaking the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Habeyy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Lagos girls and their plenty problems

it's now a crime to call through Whatsapp

why do females make relationship to be all about money

if he spends all his money calling you and doing irrelevant shiiit, which money will he use to build his life and future and also take care of his family.

Girls who can't spend their money calling their boyfriends are just being childish, although men with their wahala will still flair up when u call them too much.

A girl who doesn't allow you call her via whatsapp is not worth your time or effort
fact...I love ur reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
xendra:
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin
you wan show your self here now o, na girls like you DE go What's app call DE tell your boyfriend to call you back, even DE flash for what's app call....... Mtchew mama open eye
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Beedude(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
creamylicious:
Whatsapp call is like a question and answer session...., u say something and give d receiver some minutes to reply
Change ur phone or network provider
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Funkybabee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
I hate it when somebody call me with WhatsApp Cuz of its useless service....Saying hello several times they won't hear,I will just be cutting it as if it's network issue

Men should try and buy credits to call instead of WhatsApp call sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dangotesmummy: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
tongue tongue grin grin tongue
jfleece:
This stupid feminist.... Make she never go look for husband marry.... Idiat.
hahahahaha pained niggur

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by iamtardey: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
anie say she don retire to make kids... This one don born any so? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by tragergeorge(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Whether you all like it or not, she has a point. My boyfriend is free to give me a whatsapp call whenever he likes and I'd be glad to take it but if you're getting to know a girl as a guy but chose to give her whatsapp calls instead of burning your credit then I'm sorry to say this, you're not serious!.

You all attack people for speaking the truth.
What's app call na free sister truth?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by freeman95(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Well I personally hate whatsapp voice call..

That shiit is annoying as fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.