Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) (63604 Views)

This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
when Janet Jackson's arab billionaire ex husband was planning on how to make the future better for his children and hustling and later married in his late 30's,some Nigerians would be shouting when will you get married. marriage without money hmmmn. May God help us. Oh God,pls bless me and pump me up financially before marriage and children come so that I can give my family anything they want
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by olusledge: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad while him papa go give/pay his staff pittance salary.God dey
all about the iron law of wages
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by RaeMystix: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
More money than sense. Tacky at its highest
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by dee02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I have been a follower of this guy and his friends for a while, this guy and his friends Saygin Yalcin, Movlog and Hassan..

Those guys are really painting Dubai red with their lavish lifestyle

And you nkan? What are you painting your location with?
I pity you.... follow him and his friends up and down, don't go and sort your life out!
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
davillian:
Arab money
while goats from Nigeria spend thier hard earned money in Saudi Arabia during hajj the same Arab people will carry the money go to Europe and spend on cars watches gold, Africa ndo

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
cruzita:
grin BOY,I'M ALREADY UR SISTER INLAW
I don't blame you mami,everybody wants that better life. I go wish the same too if I be woman,suffering no good for the body and soul
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin cool
TheBlackGeneral:

That wasn't an insult. You have to chill g
wink
TheBlackGeneral:

That wasn't an insult. You have to chill g
God bless u.Who beg him to kip his insult?H for ridicule himself well well

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Isn't it extravagant?
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by ezzylee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have no problem with his father buying him any expensive gifts.

My only problem is he could've chosen a better design/color on that car.
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
autojosh:
When you are the son of a Dubai construction mogul, a N95m Ferrari wrapped in Louis Vuitton print would seem like a normal gift even if you are not up to the driving age.

Rashed Saif Belhasa (AKA Money Kick) who is the son Saif Ahmed Belhasas has just gotten such gift and he took to social media to celebrate his new £200,000 toy. His own toy is a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta with a 6.3-litre V12 engine which he won’t be able to drive for 3 years until he is 18.

The 15 years old has 659,000 followers on Instagram and 750,000 followers on Youtube. He also owns a $1million dollar trainer collection and a Yeezy-inspired Cadillac Escalade.

https://autojosh.com/dubai-billionaires-15-year-old-son-gets-n95m-louis-vuitton-ferrari-photos/

Really... Oh God of heaven and earth, make me a billionaire by 40 so I can get this multi million naira car for my 9year daughter that will be born next year.
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by newoffer: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
we have their type here. they have plenty unused cars in their garage yet dem no fit pay workers. all dis fake billionaire.
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by victor8269: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
espn:
When money speaks..enemies will speculate.. some people will start speaking in tounge now..
D money even made you forget how to spell tongue
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by extralargehead(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
autojosh:
When you are the son of a Dubai construction mogul, a N95m Ferrari wrapped in Louis Vuitton print would seem like a normal gift even if you are not up to the driving age.

Rashed Saif Belhasa (AKA Money Kick) who is the son Saif Ahmed Belhasas has just gotten such gift and he took to social media to celebrate his new £200,000 toy. His own toy is a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta with a 6.3-litre V12 engine which he won’t be able to drive for 3 years until he is 18.

The 15 years old has 659,000 followers on Instagram and 750,000 followers on Youtube. He also owns a $1million dollar trainer collection and a Yeezy-inspired Cadillac Escalade.

https://autojosh.com/dubai-billionaires-15-year-old-son-gets-n95m-louis-vuitton-ferrari-photos/
the car nogo ever spoil?
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad while him papa go give/pay his staff pittance salary.God dey
starve your pikin dash your workers salary you hear
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
when Janet Jackson's arab billionaire ex husband was planning on how to make the future better for his children and hustling and later married in his late 30's,some Nigerians would be shouting when will you get married. marriage without money hmmmn. May God help us. Oh God,pls bless me and pump me up financially before marriage and children come so that I can give my family anything they want

THAT
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:

THAT'S A POOR MANS PRAYER

An Arab Student sends his dad a Mail
Dear Dad,
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.
Your son, Nasser.
The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail from his dad:
My dear loving son,
Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.
Love, you son

THATS A RICH MAN PRAYING
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by tellonos(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
What was your toy as a little child?
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
bencrane:

THAT'S A POOR MANS PRAYER

An Arab Student sends his dad a Mail
Dear Dad,
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.
Your son, Nasser.
The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail from his dad:
My dear loving son,
Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.
Love, you son

THATS A RICH MAN PRAYING

yeah,I read it before. shout out to hustling guys that are hoping to prepare for their family now before marriage though
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by onila(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
rubbish
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who e EPP
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Modified...

I would have dealt with U for insulting me...
Learn how to quote someone...next time
bros No Vex.
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
tellonos:
What was your toy as a little child?

TOY....

ahhhhhh.

no talk that one where I dey....

my own na slaps n knocks then crown it with sleeping with an empty stomach...

i sure the arab boy own nah hugs n kisses

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
VANITY!.

YES,I typed "Vanity"...
oga Leave Vanity And Let Us Face Reality.If Money Dey Let Us EnJoy It But What Shud Be Our Motto Is Spend Responsible Nd Never Use Money To Abuse Pples Right

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Herrmes: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Malakh:
if only you guys weren't poor in your mind, you would know this things and the wealth of the world belongs to "us", we wouldn't even pay for this things it would be given to us,only if you guys knew.."we" shall suck the breazst of the Gentiles and boast ourselves in them(technologies) they'll work for us and they tables will be turned
Please explain, I'm curiois.
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tosinex:
Really... Oh God of heaven and earth, make me a billionaire by 40 so I can get this multi million naira car for my 9year daughter that will be born next year.

Dreamer.....

wake up day don break......

you won buy that kind thing for your daughter na im you dey nairaland by this time of the day

guess where the boy even with the riches will be now that you are reading this .....

no doubt business office or school aspiring to go even more higher than the father.....

you dey ere dey pass time...

I pray say 95million USD go miss road fine your account.......

make I see if you no go, go coma or even die if you see the alert...

no hard feelings bro
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have been a follower of this guy and his friends for a while, this guy and his friends Saygin Yalcin, Movlog and Hassan..
Those guys are really painting Dubai red with their lavish lifestyle

And you nkan? What are you painting your location with?
I pity you.... follow him and his friends up and down, don't go and sort your life out

abeg help me advice the mugu

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by bencrane(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
ezzylee:
I have no problem with his father buying him any expensive gifts.

My only problem is he could've chosen a better design/color on that car.

l sure the person whey post this tin no get bicycle......

guys in the house the car no dope......

NHF
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by introvertme: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
snazzy5050:
old story.. saygain, mo vlog and money kicks all in one gang if you knw wah i mean hit the like button
I stopped watching mo vlog cos I felt I was only reducing my self esteem grin
+ the rumors

1 Like

Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by snazzy5050(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin Sometimes i wonder how those guys got to where they are!
introvertme:

I stopped watching mo vlog cos I felt I was only reducing my self esteem grin
+ the rumors
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by ifyonuoha(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
VANITY!.

YES,I typed "Vanity"...
poverty is more vain than riches. u better choose riches
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by vertueptime: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
Where is HushPuppi?

I stand with Hushpuppi

Them hushpuppy and davido can only smell this car if they are shooting video
Re: Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) by Malakh: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm talking about Yah's chosen people, the children of Israel, the colored Jews not white impostors, you should understand that Yah loves to exalt the base and nobodies into glory,He scattered us for our sins and He will bring us back by returning our captivity, it all starts with another Exodus from America(Egypt) remember Deut 28:68 says we will return into bondage again,well Transatlantic slave is proof anyways our time is almost near all the whole world is gonna hate us as we draw closer
Herrmes:
Please explain, I'm curiois.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Documents Needed When Buying A Used Car / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.