Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Really Need A Serious Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need A Serious Help (1210 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need A Serious Help by shakira: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2007
hey everyone i will love for you all to help me and pls try to be honest

well i have a boyfriend that is so cute and is really sweet and he is loving and also caring but lately as been acting kinda weird well when i first met him he tot he will had to set him straight by tellin him i'm not having se with him until i feel it is right cos i'm a virgin but then lately alot of guys has been asking me and telling me they love me and all other stuff even when we started dating his bestfriend was so surprised about him getting a kind of gurl like me becos him his a playa and he has been acting in a certain way to me .

their is this boy i use to have a crush on becos he was so nice and cute and i love the way he expreses his mind but then he had a gurlfriend well we ended up becoming friendz and he always talk about his girlfriend in a very nice and sweet and also sincere manner he also has a nice body so i gave up later on his girlfriend broke up with him and he is like always talking to me and we got really really close but that was when i had a boyfriend and i'm always telling him about my boyfriend and how much i love him and stuff well one day i was telling him about my boyfriend being weird and the next thing i new was he kissed me i don't know wat to do but it felt really good and not to lie i kissed him back

Now i'm kinda like stucked in the middle i don't know wat to do can u pls help me when it first happened i tot maybe i should just take a brake from my boyfriend to think it through but i always see this guy( the one that kissed me) everyday it always easy when this happen in a movie but when it happened to me i'm confsed i need some honest help and some good advice cos i don't want to make a mistake.
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by kiki(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
i don't know pls help her ooooooooooooooooooooo undecided
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by jgirl3: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2007
Tell your bf that he's acting weird and then find out what's bugging him. If he's not talking, then you can take a break for him to figure out what is wrong. During that time, do not date anyone else. If you feel that he's taking too long to figure it out, then find a way to break it off totally and the you can go for the one who likes you.
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by cuteass1(f): 1:24am On Feb 10, 2007
J-girl has a point. And always know that the answer lies in your head and in your heart . But sweetheart don't do anything you'll regret, or jump into abrupt conclussions, take your time. Find out what exactly is going on with your boyfriend and if its something you guys can deal with, then settle things with him. The thing you have with this other guy might just be someĀ  kind of infatuation,you know how we human beings always want things that are out of our reach, you might leave your boyfriend to date this other guy only to find out after some time that it wasn't the real thing. Please take all the time in the world but choose wisely, we'll be cheering for you cool
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by bigbumper(f): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2007
All this new guy has done is kissed you, he has not told you he likes you or wants to date you.

You told him you still love your boyfriend, blah, blah, blah, yet he kissed you and you kissed him back so he will have this at the back of his mind that you could do the same to him if he started dating you too.

Besides this guy could be acting on the rebound and using you to fill in the gap.
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by tonia4luv(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2007
j-girl i really love your sense of maturith and the way you advice people,please i would love to give you my mail,just send me a mail,so i can get your email,to enable me post you a topic i would love you to advice me on,please keep up the good work your doing,my email is tonia4rili@yahoo.com,please i believe i can get a good advice from you so hope to hear from you soon.

as for the thread on ground,gul i will love you to talk it over with your guy and please follow your heart ok.
Re: I Really Need A Serious Help by Youngpo413: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dump your bf and follow the new guy.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Guy Is Cheating! / How Do You Overcome A Broken Heart? / Most Women Are Not Worth It,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.