Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? (1237 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / 5 Ways To Know That A Girl Does Not Like You / Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by ronkebaby(f): 12:16pm On May 21, 2007
What behavioural traits wld a girl that does not like a guy put up?
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by Maleeq(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2007
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by osereka(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2007
jumping from one man to another, ask u for money or what she know u cant give her,  complain about ur sister, will not recieve call in ur present,  tell u most of her friends are male, e t c
                              am  talking from experience.
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by Vitastraka(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2007
This kind of condition is Vitastraka domain!

1. She will not pick your call until your cell shows 'no answer'. If you manage to catch her by using 'private number' she will tell you 'someone is on the other line'
2. Anytime you invite her out she gives exuses, she is always busy, her parents will not allow her to go out, she does not like to watch film, She has exam, etc
3. She will avoid eye contact with you whenever she can. She we also avoid you generally
4. She can never laugh at your jokes, never!
5. She will be flirting with people in front of you

IF you are still not discouraged she will bring out her Bazooka
"I am seeing someone"
"Let me introduce you to miss x"
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by iice(f): 2:14pm On May 21, 2007
Maleeq:

I second that!
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by luxoire(f): 1:08pm On May 22, 2007
@poster

she will never be available for u
u wont be able to keep her on the phone for longer than 5mins
she will not care about u, or anything that is going on in your life, so she wont ask
she wont care about those close to u
no interest in ur work or friends
nothing u does will ever be/seem good enough for her
she doesn't make an effort 4u or to impress u
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by anon101(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2007
U will def. know
she doesnt want to be around u
she cant show u off to her friends/family
e.t.c.
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by naughtytroll(f): 2:02pm On May 22, 2007
some people just write without reading the post properly. She is a girl and wants to know what attitude to put up to a boy she doesnt like so that the boy can get the message.
Re: A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know? by nawa1(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2007
some people post without thinking properly. that is not a problem you should seek for others opinion

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice, Am I Right In Quiting This Serious Relationship After Three Years / I Buy Her Credit But She Flashed Me To Call Her. Haba! / Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.