Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,081 members, 7,832,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (8031 Views)

What's Wrong With My Brother-inlaw / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Iranoladun(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2010
tipsydude:

guy u really cracked me up with dat line. pretty nice response.

@ Topic.

The husband must be a BIG FOOL to let things get to that level. No member of his family is supposed to lay hands on his wife for whatever reason. Ain't he the man of the home? He should take charge. Whatever ill his wife has done is not to be attended to by anyone but himself and it should in no way warrant physical molestation. If I happen to experience such, I guess I'ld end up getting locked up cos that brother of mine will have to reason out his actions in the afterlife. But what am I saying, It can't happen to me. No way.

Secondly, if my sister happens to be in such a position then I sympathize with her cos she's gonna become a widow too soon. No matter gets to hear about the slapping incident amongst me and my brothers, the result will be the same. The slapper of a brother-in-law would wish he was never born and the husband who can't protect my sister will wish he paid attention to all those who advised him against marrying my sister. In my family, men don't lay hands on women no matter what. Marital issues are best resolved by the couple in question. In-laws are kept at a distance. That's my family setup and that's what I believe in.

@Tipsydude.  Your reply does not portray you as tipsy; I like it. cool

If you present your spouse as someone anybody (including your family member) could trample upon at will with no respect don't be surprise at the result you get!

Respect begets respect.  If your brother had any iota of respect for you and in turn your wife he will not have the gut to slap her unless he's drunk or has smoke something undecided

Now that it has happen:

Real men don't beat/molest women only boys settle difference with a woman through their fist.  cool

Wife should formally report the matter to the husband irrespective of the fact that he was present when she was slapped or not. This will tell the husband that it is a serious matter.

If he still did not do anything about it then I suggest she summon the parent in-laws to call their slapping 'boy' to order. If the in-laws also treat it with levity then I suggest she looks for any member of her family that is bigger in size than the bro in-law and that looks like Hulk Hogan/Mighty Igor to threaten the bro in-law cheesy
angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by idifu(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2010
i would beat the sunshine out of ma broda for disrespectin me like dat cuz my wife is my other half
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Marymos: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
My brother cannot even try it.To slap my wife for what?I will send him out of my house immediately.There is certain age a child get to you no longer have to beat him when he does anything wrong.What you need do is to talk to him talkless of a grown up woman for that matter.Impossible.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by BynoBaba: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
I'd poison both of them, cry like hell at the funerals, and remarry someone rich.

(Assuming i were a chic of course)
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by lannre(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
I believe its an aberration, the husband should always protect His wife and that is not stopping him from letting her know the due respect desire from her wife too. What if His wife Uncle slap him how will he take it ? Our woman should not be turn to slave. The Brother -in-law should be sent out he is an intruder.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by bebe4u(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
ever heard of "uta pia pia" two drops of that in the in - laws food will end the molestation.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by agitator: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
why will people just fabricate nonsense and post on nairaland? Slapping somebody because speaking too much english?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by lannre(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2010
agitator:

why will people just fabricate nonsense and post on nairaland? Slapping somebody because speaking too much english?

What you don't know you don't criticize ,things happen you know .
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by queenesthr(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
agitator:

You are obviously not in touch with reality. You don't know the shit women put up with in the name of marriage. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by enomakos(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
ever if my senior brother slap my wife,i will give him the beating of this life
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by milkan05(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
wtf?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by longhurn(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
@all,it isnt a story,i witnesd it. D broda-inlaw,husband and wife ar al graduates. D couple ar workin bt d broda-inlaw jst finishd servin. D wife wil com back frm work by 8pm,go pick d children b4 goin home. Dea a times she would spend much time on d road because of dis issue so as 2 avoid trouble. Jst pray d guy gets married soon. 2 d xtent dat he abusd d wife's mother and d wife had 2 insult him back
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by enomakos(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
na wa o
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by obyann(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2010
bebe4u:

ever heard of "uta pia pia" two drops of that in the in - laws food will end the molestation.

Byno Baba:

I'd poison both of them, cry like hell at the funerals, and remarry someone rich.

(Assuming i were a chic of course)

rotflmao
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by GLOBALX: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
I do not believe this story jare, slap cos of english, what led to the slap, something must have happened far more than the grammar thing.Abeg he be like say this ur thread na just cooked up story or you havent given us d details enough. grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by bawomolo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2010

ha wahala dey o. hides rat poison from madam
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Johnnny(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
What? Slap my wife? Lailai, dem no born am well

To say the truth, I for one am very easy going, can take insults personally, but when it gets to my wife issue, dont try me o. I don't care whoever you may be, even if you like make you be my wife's elder brother. I will not give that family any peace until I do my own back. Maybe by slapping your wife to even the scores. What nonsense.

I will cut away whatever string that joins us together quick quick.

Whatever can make me the husband not raise my hand up to my wife, Who are you to chop gala infront of a moving BRT. angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Pharoh: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
Lankeelambo:

I'm sorry about the slap. I dn't know what she told you but thats not the whole story. She had slapped my mum & brother several times before & was still slapping. That was why big bro cldn't talk. Bt i'm really sorry. I jst pray her family accepts her coz she's no good to them either. They gav her 2 my bro @ giv away price & sinc then we've been paying dearly.

Are you the one that slapped your brothers wife? undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
God help that brother . . . he'd be cooling his heels with the police that very day. What would he be doing in my house for 3 weeks anyway? Has he no wife or house of his own?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by H2O2: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
The solution is simple.

Please turn your Holy book to Matthew 5:39

"But I tell you not to oppose an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your other cheek to him as well."

Lol grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by kaumfy: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
My brother in law will slap me?then,what will i be doing with my hand?no dullin atall.before he puts his hands down i will whooze his face as many times as possible,and even pull his "brokus",what nonsense!they never born the brother in law sef! undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Outstrip(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
H2O2:

The solution is simple.

Please turn your Holy book to Matthew 5:39

"But I tell you not to oppose an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your other cheek to him as well."

Lol grin grin

I remember Papa (Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa) said once that the Bible does not say what to do after you turn the other cheek. Basically you have the express right to beat the shege out of that person after you turn your cheek grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Esoheolotu(f): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
If the husband treats his wife with respect his brother would never have had that confidence. Stupid husband. He needs to be whipped for allowing his wife to be humiliated in a such a manner.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by tanimz(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
longhurn:

@all,it isnt a story,i witnesd it. D broda-inlaw,husband and wife ar al graduates. D couple ar workin bt d broda-inlaw jst finishd servin. D wife wil com back frm work by 8pm,go pick d children b4 goin home. Dea a times she would spend much time on d road because of dis issue so as 2 avoid trouble. Jst pray d guy gets married soon. 2 d xtent dat he abusd d wife's mother and d wife had 2 insult him back

Say what, Say what?

Ni tori kini? This woman sef na maga, which kind nonsense be that? Spend time on the road cos she doesnt want trouble.

She honestly deserves to be slapped and even more.

Na she cause all of this from the beginning, yould insult my mother and Ild insult you back ke?? See madness at its peak. The stupid- brother- in- law needs to be sent to an army school. See rubbish ohh. . .
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Outstrip(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
Something like this kind of happened to my brother in laws wife. Though he did not slap her my husbands step brother was so rude to her. I told my husband that thing will never spend a night in my house. Funny enough he went behind my back and supported his brother grin grin grin . It made me so mad but I decided to step out of their family issues. She will have to learn to fight her battles herself.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by H2O2: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
Outstrip:

I remember Papa (Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa) said once that the Bible does not say what to do after you turn the other cheek. Basically you have the express right to beat the shege out of that person after you turn your cheek grin grin grin
lol you're funny.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by san26dy(f): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2010
women put up with a lot of crap. Like someone said earlier, it all boils down to how the husband treats his wife. And what in the world is the brother-in-law even doing in the couples home sef

To me, everyone to their tents. I live wif my family, you live with yours, shikina!!!
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by bawomolo(m): 4:42am On Feb 17, 2010
most of you women popping at the mouth won't do squat.

evidence no.1  grin grin

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTA4NjQ

[flash=400,400]http://www.forbezdvd.com/player.swf?id=10864"[/flash]
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by honeric01(m): 4:59am On Feb 17, 2010
Quote from: Lankeelambo on Yesterday at 06:25:00
I'm sorry about the slap. I dn't know what she told you but thats not the whole story. She had slapped my mum & brother several times before & was still slapping. That was why big bro cldn't talk. Bt i'm really sorry. I jst pray her family accepts her coz she's no good to them either. They gav her 2 my bro @ giv away price & sinc then we've been paying dearly.

Are you the one that slapped your brothers wife? Undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by kopknomie: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2010
THIS MIGHT NOT BE A LIE.A FRIEND'S SIS WAS SLAPPED MY HER SIS-INLAW (HUBBY'S ELDER SIS) ALTHOUGH THE HUBBY BEGGED HER BUT THE REASON FOR D SLAP WAS DAT SHE FEELS THE WIFE IS ENJOYING.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by rohdiah(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
I will make sure I deal with him because if let go he will do something that is worse than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Pissed Off With My Wife Completely / How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. / How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.