Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun (22051 Views)

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by BetaThings: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Emmanuel2806:
one thing I hate this APC for is that they play politics with everything, even something that concerns the lives and safety of people, playing blame game

Really
Who said Chibok girls were not missing?
Who said boko Haram was started because of Jonathan?

Remember that Yaradua was president in 2009?
https://www.nairaland.com/303857/boko-haram-suspected-financier-executed
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by bkool7(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
He has a point .
I dont think anyone that has nothing to gain will go out of his way to cook up that tape.

After the 2015 election a pdp woman at my work actually ptayed that it shall not be well with Nigeria because Buhari won .
I was baffled , if its not well with Nigeria , wont she feel it too?
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by bkool7(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Bright2:

Don't mind them I just gave u 1 like.

Pdp hate speeches started b4 the election with Fayose publishing the Obituary of Buhari and FFK saying Apc is satanic and plans to Islamize Nigeria. Many of you bought it and you are stilling buying it even after some people that made the comment claim it was all politics
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by bkool7(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
aolawale025:
What a foolish statement! Must we reduce everything to politics?

the genesis is all about political dominacy.

BH was started by politicains until the lost control of it

Ipob too was started by politics now they have lost control too
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by RillJ(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
What could be more lame than this? Even Lia Mohammed refused to vent this fabricated and odious obscenity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2017
maclatunji:

With Diezani, Dasuki and so on, we could point fingers at the PDP for the next hundred years as Nigerians.

But the greatest finger-pointers are those who claimed Nigeria was near-perfect during Jonathan's administration and are now telling us that they cannot get over the pain of the civil war.

You see who the real finger-pointing champions are now.

keep your stinking opinion to yourself.

the people you mentioned their names here are not half as corrupt as OBJ, Abacha, IBB, Buhari or even Atiku.
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by ehije007(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
APC!!! ALL POLITICAL CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by KVC1970: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
NO PDP is responsible for APC inability to hold NEC meeting since coming to power.
Useless party and clueless APC govt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by MOSICATED5(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
If people are talking oyegu that doesn't know his left from right will be talking too
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by dquantom: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Use less APC. They rode on hate speeches, lies and deception to clinch power. Now the same hunts them. It shall never be well with APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by CarlosTheJackal: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
BabaAduras:

You are been warned of the consequences of all the HATES that is going on, yet you are castigating the people warning you as been stupid.

You know we Afonjas have a saying - "the hunting dog that will get lost will not listen to the hunters whistle". That is what I am seeing now. Your likes will not listen to the voice of reasoning until your are lost (destroyed).

It is the reckless stupidity in form of HATE SPEECHES of jobless people like you that is taking Nigeria on destruction path.

You know the funny part of it, it is the likes of you that will suffer the impact of the destruction most. The likes of Oyegun and rich elites (including Igbo Elites) will escape abroad like Ojukwu did during the Civil war. The jobless idiots like you are the ones that will die in the war.

After a lot of lives of people of your like have been lost, the elites will seat around a round table (maybe) in New-York to resolve to continue to leave in peace - Exactly like after the Civil war.

If you don't know this facts, then you have no iota brain matter in your head. Even if you cannot reason this out, go and read the history. Read history of Nigerian civil war or history of other countries civil wars for that matter.

So I bid you to continue in your stupidity to beat the drums of war. Let us see who will dance to your beats.
who is this slowpoke on my mention
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by 2016v2017: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Oyegun is just trying to remind us that his stupidity is due for renewal
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by 2016v2017: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Oyegun is just trying to remind us that his stupidity is due for renewal
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
This man is just a clone... Even if Pdp is reposible for the song, does that mean that the pdp want the same country that they want to win the seat of the president come 2019 to disintegrate.
The old man should go and search for a sit and sit-down...
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Splashme: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
I have observed and therefore come to the conclusion that the only thing our politicians are excellently good at is LYING. They are possessed with the lying demon.

Throwback to pre-2015 elections, APC almost started a war in this country thru their hate speeches against GEJ and yet nothing happened.
Amaechi threatened they will set up a parallel government if the APC did not win and yet no one arrested anyone
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by BabaAduras: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
who is this slowpoke on my mention

Don't worry, we will know who is the slowpoke when the wahala you and your likes are fermenting starts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.