Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! (5693 Views)

Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! / Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / 9 Reasons It’s So Damn Hard To Find A Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
my boys' most favorite food is suya. but to me, the condiments are as terrible and weird as curry in India.

and the onion and sometimes the cucumber dices are ridiculously redundant.

why Nigerian stay so backward for food ? why don't you figure out some way to improve the flavor of your food, and thus give a healthier body (and peniss) to yourself ?
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by succyblinks(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ur moniker says it all so I won't bother replying u
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
succyblinks:
Ur moniker says it all so I won't bother replying u

says all what ?
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Earthquake1: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
South African spinach, Indian curry, Italian pasta Japanese sushi etc may taste bad to a foreigner at first.

Immaturity is insulting it.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
South African spinach, Indian curry, Italian macaroni, Japanese sushi etc may taste bad to a foreigner at first.

yep you nailed it

The Chinese gay will eat duck blood but call suya what .......?

1 Like

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
been long
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
South African spinach, Indian curry, Italian pasta Japanese sushi etc may taste bad to a foreigner at first.

by consensus, without any prejudice, African food is like a pile of feces.

imagine your beloved "soup" and "juice" ,sticky, mucous ..... made by pepper or eggs....

just looking at them makes me vomit.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
yep you nailed it

The Chinese gay will eat duck blood but call suya what .......?

Chinese cuisine is among the top choices in west countries. usually you may not find them in dim slums, habituated by African Americans.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Earthquake1: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

by consensus, without any prejudice, African food is like a pile of feces.

imagine your beloved "soup" and "juice" ,sticky, mucous ..... made by pepper or eggs....

just looking at them makes me vomit.

Consensus... of those living outside Africa, like I said most Japanese, American, Chinese food make me want to throw up but I'll blame it on my non familiarity with the food and culinary processes of the people.

Your writeup potrays you as immature.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:

Consensus... of those living outside Africa, like I said most Japanese, American, Chinese food make me want to throw up but I'll blame it on my non familiarity with the food and culinary processes of the people.

Your writeup potrays you as immature.

but, I am living in ogun state now now ! and everyday, I have to cover my nose and eyes every time I pass those food stalls
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

Chinese cuisine is among the top choices in west countries. usually you may not find them in dim slums, habituated by African Americans.
bro do Chinese eat duck blood or not
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
bro do Chinese eat duck blood or not

not only duck blood, they eat pig blood a lot. that is delicious, by the way they cook. and this is acknowledged by all other people from the rest of the world.

and they prepare the food in a nice appearance too. smell is fragrant .

but on the list of food ranking , African food bottoms , by all means.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

not only duck blood, they eat pig blood a lot. that is delicious, by the way they cook. and this is acknowledged by all other people from the rest of the world.

and they prepare the food in a nice appearance too. smell is fragrant .

but on the list of food ranking , African food bottoms , by all means.
. Bro you mean they cook it properly in hotpot
I though individuals are suppose to cook their own meals in hotpot
grin grin

You mean you niggas(chinnese) eating fish head
Fish balls
Seaweed
Tofu or dofu (soya milk cake) that taste like the vomit of a two years old
All disgusting food if you ask me

The only Chinese food most find delectable is dumplings and maybe some Noddles

But here in Africa we have Ethiopian food as well as some other african country's food that is eaten all over the world
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
. Bro you mean they cook it properly in hotpot
I though individuals are suppose to cook their own meals in hotpot
grin grin

You mean you niggas(chinnese) eating fish head
Fish balls
Seaweed
Tofu or dofu (soya milk cake) that taste like the vomit of a two years old
All disgusting food if you ask me

The only Chinese food most find delectable is dumplings and maybe some Noddles

But here in Africa we have Ethiopian food as well as sime orher african countries food that is eaten all over the world

have you ever been to China ? no

have I ever been to African and China ? yes

I am the authority to tell which food is good and which is bad.

African food is for animals.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

have you ever been to China ? no

have I ever been to African and China ? yes

I am the authority to tell which food is good and which is bad.

African food is for animals.
have I eaten shitty Chinese food before?
yes

Have I worked in Chinese restaurant before ? Yes

Do I know what I am talking about? Yes

Do you know what you are talking about? No grin

3 Likes

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

you mean the food in the Chinese restaurants in Africa ?

I tell you what, even the Chinese food in London and New York , has been adapted to the local tastes, which means they are not original. they are more westernized than Chinese.

let alone the Chinese food in Africa, probably in the Chinese canteen , which you work in as a clean boy, is highly cheapened by the way they are cooked.

have you been out of Nigeria ? hillbilly boy

you eat too much feces-like African food, which is called AMALA, or FUFU, or EBA, and you are now as shitty as the food is
so you think an educated person like my self will clean for silly Chinese like you
Not in your wildest dream

I worked as a supervisor. Since most of you Chinese cannot speak good English or communicate properly in English. So someone is needed to offer customer service to locals as well as to coordinate the affairs of the workers

And yes even though it was in africa, it was not in Nigeria and it was in a well respected hotel

Now what are you doing in Nigeria?
Cleaner or errand boy I guess
Because if you are that important you will not be seeking relevance on a faceless forum

Frog looking Chinese gay grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
so you think an educated person like my self will clean for silly Chinese like you
Not in your wildest dream

I worked as a supervisor. Since most of you Chinese cannot speak good English or communicate properly in English. So someone is needed to offer customer service to locals as well coordinate the affairs of the workers

And yes even though it was in africa, it was not in Nigeria and it was in a well respected hotel

Because if you are that important you will not be seeking relevance on a faceless forum

educated person ? by Nigerian education system ? !

hahahahah.

the most well paid black man in this free trade zone has half million naira per month. and there are 4000 black men working in this zone.

and he has been to China for 5 years, studying and doing business. and he can speak Chinese language tolerantly. and he married his Chinese boss's daughter in Nigeria. and even he has made such an effort, his salary is just half a million naira.

if you are really well educated, go to London or Tokyo, you can get paid equivalent to 10 million naira per month.

if you are a poor guy left behind in Nigeria , like millions of your countrymen, the best choice for you is to chase a Chinese woman, old or young. since there are so many Chinese and Indians in Africa. I guess Chinese are at least better than Indians, for you guys.

but don't you day dream to have sex with and win the heart of the pure white ladies from west countries or Japan.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

this is me, I am indeed frog like

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

I worked as a supervisor. Since most of you Chinese cannot speak good English or communicate properly in English. So someone is needed to offer customer service to locals as well coordinate the affairs of the workers

hope you know how much money those black men who can speak Chinese will earn. and you had better learn Chinese language instead.

because now it is the beginning of Chinese economic invasion. and the first few guys who can speak little Chinese could earn comparatively large sum of money.

but 10, or 5 years later, you may not find it so lucky. you have to speak fluent Chinese language, if you want to get a decent payment.

and by the way, only the trash Chinese come to Africa. those "farmer-workers" , this is what they call them in China. and of course, they don't speak good English, which happens to be your worshipped one.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

Chinese don't speak good English ? check my grammar and wording. more correct and larger vocabulary.

if you put me to be a Chinese, Chinese speak much better English than you do.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

Nigeria is the most prosperous black man country, although by capita it is still bad and struggling .

as the other smaller black man countries, like the one you are from, let them decay in hell.

who knows what kind of rubbish Chinese you have met in those black man countries which fare economically worse than Nigeria ? the best Chinese are in the Yale or Oxford or NASA.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

that depends on my English ability, as how you boast your own.

according to your theory, the one who speaks better English gets a better job, so , that is it.

if I am a Chinese, how many other rubbish hillbilly Chinese I should be in charge of ? you may tell me.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

Chinese don't speak good English ? check my grammar and wording. more correct and larger vocabulary.

if you put me to be a Chinese, Chinese speak much better English than you do.
really
Now I shouldn't have dignified your mentions with a response, but I just felt like clarifying some of your misconceptions

First of all English is my lingual franca i.e the official language in my country which is Nigeria. As such, it is the the medium of communication used for formal education in my country. Thus, I find it laughable that you claimed an average Chinese that speaks mandarin as his/her first language, speaks better English than Nigerians

Secondly, I don't know where you got the idea in my post that i am not from Nigeria. This is why I said most Chinese don't understand or communicate with the English language properly. Simply because i said I worked in another African country doesn't mean I am no longer from Nigeria.

Thirdly, I honestly think you are an errand boy in that organization you claim to be working for in ogun state. Otherwise, you will not have the time to come to a faceless forum to make childish claims, like the one you made about suya on this thread

Finally, i think you are a dranged individaul who needs medical attention, so rather than escalate your medical conditions by dignifying your mentions with a response, I will leave you to seek the attention of a qualified psychiatric doctor. So don't expect any further response from me

Bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

First of all English is my lingual franca i.e the official language in my country which is Nigeria. As such, it is the the medium of communication used for formal education in my country. Thus, I find it laughable that you claimed an average Chinese that speaks mandarin as his/her first language, speaks better English than Nigerians

1)you have been raped by Britain for a short period of 60 years. and you dare claim English , which is nowadays temporarily the international language to be your official language ?

2)check dictionary , please ! lingual franca is NOT official language, instead it means mixture of PIDGIN , with local deviations . there are also lingual franca English in China , which is called Chinglish.

3)Chinglish is as disgusting as your English. no matter how confidently you trust your local education system , the most you may learn in Nigeria is PIDGIN.

4) your logic is terrible. I don't understand your gibberish, jumbled up by your "logic" . lingual franca is not official language , and Chinese students who finish their junior middle schools could manage their English better than black aboriginals. let alone those top students in universities like Howard , Yale, are there any black people in there ?

5) I somehow grasp your point. you mean , you are proficient in your PIDGIN English , thus, you are more skillful in speaking English . and since you have been colonized for 60 years, you take it for grant that, you can speak English as if it is your mother language.

6) finally, your English , not to mention the content, is BAD.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

1)you have been raped by Britain for a short period of 60 years. and you dare claim English , which is nowadays temporarily the international language to be your official language ?

2)check dictionary , please ! lingual franca is NOT official language, instead it means mixture of PIDGIN , with local deviations . there are also lingual franca English in China , which is called Chinglish.

3)Chinglish is as disgusting as your English. no matter how confidently you trust your local education system , the most you may learn in Nigeria is PIDGIN.

4) your logic is terrible. I don't understand your gibberish, jumbled up by your "logic" . lingual franca is not official language , and Chinese students who finish their junior middle schools could manage their English better than black aboriginals. let alone those top students in universities like Howard , Yale, are there any black people in there ?

5) I somehow grasp your point. you mean , you are proficient in your PIDGIN English , thus, you are more skillful in speaking English . and since you have been colonized for 60 years, you take it for grant that, you can speak English as if it is your mother language.

6) finally, your English , not mention the text, is BAD.
lingua franca
[frang-kuh]
noun, plural lingua francas, lin·guae fran·cae [ling-gwee fran-see] /ˈlɪŋ gwi ˈfræn si/.
any language that is widely used as a means of communication among speakers of other languages.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lingua-franca
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:

Secondly, I don't know where you got the idea in my post that i am not from Nigeria. This is why I said most Chinese don't understand or communicate with the English language properly. Simply because i said I worked in another African country doesn't mean I am no longer from Nigeria.

Bye grin

who but yourself, can understand you poor English ?
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
lingua franca
[frang-kuh]
noun, plural lingua francas, lin·guae fran·cae [ling-gwee fran-see] /ˈlɪŋ gwi ˈfræn si/.
any language that is widely used as a means of communication among speakers of other languages.

I don't need you to explain this word !

just adopt the logic !!

do you know how to debate ? I am speechless, I have to copy what I have written .
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
lingua franca
[frang-kuh]

just to humor you by using your way to "debate" as below :

ni66er is a noun. anyone who is lazy and of dark skin could be called a ni66er .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

6) finally, your English , not to mention the content, is BAD.
your logic is more terrible than mine because every of your argument is based on your skin color
Not actual substance

Let me summarize all you wrote in a simple sentence: "I can speak better english than you because I am Chinese and you are black "

You can see that there is no reason to type all those boring epistles to pass a message grin
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by igbeshit: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
Thirdly, I honestly think you are an errand boy in that organization you claim to be working for in ogun state. Otherwise, you will not have the time to come to a faceless forum to make childish claims, like the one you made about suya on this thread

Bye grin

whenever and wherever white people are there, black guys are supporting actors .

especially in Chinese companies, black guys are forever subordinates.
Re: Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
igbeshit:

I don't need you to explain this word !

just adopt the logic !!

do you know how to debate ? I am speechless, I have to copy what I have written .
my bro you lack the proper ability to comprehend not to talk of the abilities needed for a proper debate

Let me explain to you how debate works:
You make an assertion and back it up with an evidence, you don't make wild claims and tell me to accept it like some dummy

At least I gave you a definition and i provided a source to back it up
Now you give me proper evidence to back up your claims grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? / WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.