Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,562 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (3639 Views)

Cannibalism In The Bible! / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by mazaje(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

hahahahha, even albert acknowleges this scientific theory

Are you on cheap high?. . . . . .

davidylan:

I too testify that mohammad is a fraudulent illiterate. grin

I laugh tire I wan die. . . . . grin grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
Mazaje, u chop maggot ?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

@tpia- hahaha, it was your carpental god that taught me how to eat human being.

the carpenter god who you said died crying like a goat on the cross? When did you become his follower?

I'm all ears.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
toba:

Tpia dnt u know abuzola is mentally ill? If not how come he can do copy&past,yet for 6yrs hes not been able to pass either poly/uni jamb

@ bolded- that's a given
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
smiley
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
get a life
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
Tpia the wicked woman
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
abuzola the demented satanist/imam

abi na satanist imam
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by ghettochyk(f): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
davidylan:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

Satan must be at fault for swine flu.
Thanks for making my day Dave! kiss
So that's what the water-in-nose bull is all about?!! shocked LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! So that's why my Somali friend came out the bathroom with water in her nose, and I asked her, "why is ur face wet?" She says "I had to put water in my nose" Ya, so I was definitely not gonna ask anymore questions, cus I figured it's one of those things Mohammed told dem to do. I thought it was part of the "you have to wash up before prayer" thing. lmao! Did the Arabs/Muslims stop to think if Mohammed was sane at all? WTH? So water is what u need to fight the devil out of your nose? What a comedic religion.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
Tpia who told u am a satanist. Sorry for urself
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ghetoshit- U are hell bent
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by ghettochyk(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
Ghettochyk= me (or my SN)

ghettoshit=your mother=your generation=islam=mohammed.

Go to hell muddasukka!! tongue

NOW GET IT RIGHT SON!!!!!! cool
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
Sorry how old are u, be sincere plz, no religion sentiment
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Joagbaje(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

why are you running away from the cannibalism of the bible, but you know what your pretexting won't do u any good, yes satan dwell in people's nose at night. You will argue becos you doubt the existance of satan, what a xtrianity

There is no cannibalism in the bible , and you know it.The passage you quoted is figurative. Or did anybody eat Jesus flesh?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
Jesus was encouraging it, read the old testament that i quoted and see
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by ghettochyk(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
dumb ass, Jesus didn't say anything in the OT. (I mean, you can't "quote" Jesus directly in the OT).

Get lost M.oron.
He's just talking a bunch of shyt cus he aint got a job.

1 Like

Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
Lol ! I thought jesus is God, so why saying jesus didn't know anything abt the OT. Ghetoshiit is so hilarious, this is getting interesting
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by ghettochyk(f): 2:30am On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lol ! I thought jesus is God, so why saying jesus didn't know anything abt the OT. Ghetoshiit is so hilarious, this is getting interesting
damn, so people CAN be this brainless and still exist. NOW I have seen everything.
You are living proof of the existence of a God. . . .humans (or whatever creature u are) living without a brain.  embarassed

I bet da muslims on here appreciate ur energy at time (being that ur as free as air) to defend dem, but ur kinda embarrassing them with ur display on retardedness. embarassed
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
Lol, ghetoshiit, so this is all u can say ? Hahahaha
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
First of all, Abuzola very conveniently ignored the earlier verses of Deuteronomy chapter 28. Verse 1 of that chapter says:

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.

Verse 1 to verse 14 of this chapter has blessings and only blessings. Verse 15 says:

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.

The rest of the chapter contains curses. It was a very simple thing. Obey, and you get blessed. Disobey, and you get cursed. God was not encouraging cannibalism.

Abu Zola:

Abuzola, it's taking all of my self restraint to not say some things to you. You and I slugged this same Jesus is God issue last year, when we almost had a whole thread to ourselves. Yet you're coming to tell us again that Jesus is God. Again, I tell you, Jesus is not God. That's because when Christians say God, we mean the Father. And Jesus is the Son. Father and Son cannot be the same person. So no, Jesus is not God.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
Are u blind, didn't u see that the verse was independant.
Jesus is the pillar of god, this is interesting, so when jesus was murdered by the jews what happened to God ?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by SkySpirit(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster,
D Bible was not written in arabics, pls ve nt u heard abt FIGURE OF SPEECH?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
Figure of speech, lol,
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are u blind, didn't u see that the verse was independant.
Jesus is the pillar of god, this is interesting, so when jesus was murdered by the jews what happened to God ?

No, I'm not blind.

Also, the verse I saw was a part of a chapter. I don't understand what you mean when you say it was independent. Please explain.

And I wonder how you came to your Jesus-is-the-pillar-of-god conclusion. Exactly what does that mean?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
So in ur dream a chapter should discuss one single subject, dare me and i will quote the similitude of different teaching in one chapter.

You said without jesus there won't be God, didn't u ?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

So in your dream a chapter should discuss one single subject, dare me and i will quote the similitude of different teaching in one chapter.

You said without jesus there won't be God, didn't u ?

No, a chapter doesn't always discuss only one subject. And no, I didn't say without Jesus there won't be God. You said that.

But you're running away from my requests. I said you should explain what you mean when you say the verse was independent, and what you mean when you say Jesus is the pillar of God.

Please explain.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
U have answered it yourself. The verse was indpendant meaning does not relie on the pre and post the verse to it. Just like u said the chapter had many subject and cannibalism is one.

Abt jesus pillar, is jesus God if yes then he is the pillar, hope u get me
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Abuzola !:

U have answered it yourself. The verse was indpendant meaning does not relie on the pre and post the verse to it. Just like u said the chapter had many subject and cannibalism is one.

Abt jesus pillar, is jesus God if yes then he is the pillar, hope u get me

It's either you're trying to put words in my mouth or you didn't understand me. I said chapters do not always discuss one idea. I didn't specify any chapter. The chapter in question actually does talk about only one idea. And I wonder how you can read the whole thing and pick one verse and say it's unrelated to the things around it. Even novelists wouldn't write like that, how much more the Bible.

You still didn't explain how you drew your Jesus-is-the-pillar-of-God conclusion.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Any idiot can believe in Jesus H. Christ. To truly understand all that confusion in the gospels takes a real contortionist scholar. . . . what do you think about set of people turning the world upside down with a no-sense book full of contradictions and has been prooving right and still yet cant practice whats written therein? , absolutely rubbish!! sad
[/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by blackcypha(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2010
everything in all the so called holy books is subject to interpretation, including the koran,veda,tora etc
, all depends on either LITERAL or METAPHORIC interpretation ,
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by evieqi(f): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2010
Hold up pple, i've taken time out 2 read most of abuzola's posts, nd i can conclude dat he really just does all this for fun and 2 force pple 2 respond nd he likes d negative side of life,not 2 mention he must be bored stiff,nd spends all his time thinkin up ridiculous stuff,itz fun sometimes(i know cos am guilty 2 tongue),but @ d point of sounding reaally dumb,i draw a line. so, if that is how u catch ur trips nd work ur brain, carry on dude,but i dont think any1 shld take u seriously. i certainly don't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. / To Atheists: Tell Us About The Origin Of The Universe / Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.