Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. (1722 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms / 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by royalsgist: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
An identified Evangelist, Evang. Dayo Adeyemo a.k.a EVA the founder of ‘ori oke iparo ipin’ was said to had been paraded when he was caught with some fetish things such as Human skull, Ribs, Ladies underwear and charms in Edunabon, Ife-North West LCDA,Osun state.

source.....https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/09/photos-evangelist-caught-human-skull-charms-ribs-etc/

1 Share

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by 40kobo77: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by StakerLives(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
cool
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by Ncsamuel(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afonja sef with ritual killing,internet fraud and betrayal na 5,6and 7!

3 Likes

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by mofeoluwadassah: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
evangelist ke........lobatan
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by Nbote(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
In Dbanj's voice
"It's Afonjazzy again!!!"

Dis is getting pretty much scary. D rate at which dis ritualists are on rampage now is pretty much alarming.. Soon no body go remain for south west ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by Neminc: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
I can understand human skulls and charms that's no longer news in Nigeria. But ribs? That's a new one.

2 Likes

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by ameri9ja: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Woe
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by enyi1: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afonja is getting more sophisticated daily... so they have also learnt the art of harvesting ribs!

Afonja the ewedu eaters I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by ReubenE(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Why are Yorubas notorious for harvesting parts of the human body?

I think Yoruba leaders should do something about this....

I can't forget my days at Eruwa, Oyo State
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by emmykey0128(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2017
This is getting out of hands, even though I am from the west I can't help but condemn this abominable act perpetrated by my fellow afonjas, the security operatives,traditional institutions,and yorubas elders need to do something about this,
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by Jabioro: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2017
...the worst how's the founder of Ori Oke. abi your Christianity faith failed you.. God abhor bad things especially in his name..
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by Karlovich: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2017
useless afonja, cone headed skull miner. www.skull.co.ng Headquarters- South West Nigeria Dealers in freshly exhumed skulls and human heads. Oduduwa is king
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by mexxmoney: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
And they still call him an evangelist? Can u serve God and devil at the same time?
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by itchie: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Neminc:
I can understand human skulls and charms that's no longer news in Nigeria. But ribs? That's a new one.

Lol!! He's the Lord of the ribs

1 Like

Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by columbus007(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Omo e be like say dis thing na true about dis people oo,every time skull here and there and na dem all the time wtf shocked
Re: Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc. by onyechimereze1: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2017
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God / Video: Nigerian SARS Policemen Drinking Alcohol, Smoking Weed In Lagos / University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.