Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God (1721 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
The body of a Ugandan civil servant who was buried with Shs200m to “bribe” God, has been exhumed.
Charles Obong, 52, who worked as a senior personnel officer in the Ministry of Public Service from 2006 to 2016, reportedly wanted to use the cash to redeem his soul before God, according to the Zambian Observer.
Obong died recently after a long illness and was buried at his ancestral home in a metallic coffin estimated to have cost Shs20m.
David Elic said his brother-in-law had left behind a will, dictating that when he died, his wife Margaret should put huge sums of money in his coffin.
He planned to give the money to God to forgive his sins and save him from hell.
But relatives and local leaders who attended the deceased’s send-off said the will didn’t say what sins Obong wanted to make amends for.
He had worked at the Public Service ministry, which has been engulfed in pension scam scandal which cost the government about Shs257bn. The money was stolen by senior government officials
The coffin was exhumed last weekend and the money taken out.
“The price for eternal life is the blood of Jesus. If you want your sins to be forgiven, do it when you are still alive,” Anglican priest Joel Agel Awio said.

http://naijaparrot.com/dead-civil-servant-buried-with-money-to-bribe-god/&grqid=v_L2CA4H&hl=en-NG

1 Share

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is how Diezani, Dasuki, Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose and all corrupt naija politicians dem will luv to be buried
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by akinade28(f): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eh yah, but God doesn't spend currency.
Anyone who tells you that you can manipulate God with your money is deciveing u whether it be tithe or offering.
Jesus is the one and only payment for sins

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
akinade28:
Eh yah, but God doesn't spend currency.
Anyone who tells you that you can manipulate God with your money is deciveing u whether it be tithe or offering.
Jesus is the one and only payment for sins

I find d act very unreasonable n foolish...God z d owner n maker of all things. The standard f God z defined in d holy books. And my God z damn too big to be bribed or bought wt any currency. I don't knw for his God!grin
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Mrjo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chikpat:
This is how Diezani, Dasuki, Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose and all corrupt naija politicians dem will luv to be buried
special mention buhari, amechi, abba, babachir,baru infact including u the list is endless

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrjo:
special mention buhari, amechi, abba, babachir,baru infact including u the list is endless

including u; Mrjo....not me ooo
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Mrjo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chikpat:

including u; Mrjo....not me ooo
it was ur savịour(pmb) that says so; "every nigerian is corrupt"

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrjo:
it was ur savịour(pmb) that says so; "every nigerian is corrupt"

I accept Buhari as my president lyk all of us who r Nigerians; but I reject Buhari as my saviour...Himself cannot even save himself and Christ z my saviour. Adim very proud about this.grin

Back to d mata; this z nt about being corrupt. Its more lyk adding stupidity to corruption
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by franklyneo(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Heaven can neva be Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by affable4(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by DanielsParker(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Bribe God? Seriously..

1 Like

Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by olumaxi(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Ignoramus
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
franklyneo:
Heaven can neva be Nigeria

I concur; weda transformation or change, never will heaven b lyk Nigeria
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by franklyneo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chikpat:

I concur; weda transformation or change, never will heaven b lyk Nigeria

gbam!! U ar dia!
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Aadeyinka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chikpat:
The body of a Ugandan civil servant who was buried with Shs200m to “bribe” God, has been exhumed.
Charles Obong, 52, who worked as a senior personnel officer in the Ministry of Public Service from 2006 to 2016, reportedly wanted to use the cash to redeem his soul before God, according to the Zambian Observer.
Obong died recently after a long illness and was buried at his ancestral home in a metallic coffin estimated to have cost Shs20m.
David Elic said his brother-in-law had left behind a will, dictating that when he died, his wife Margaret should put huge sums of money in his coffin.
He planned to give the money to God to forgive his sins and save him from hell.
But relatives and local leaders who attended the deceased’s send-off said the will didn’t say what sins Obong wanted to make amends for.
He had worked at the Public Service ministry, which has been engulfed in pension scam scandal which cost the government about Shs257bn. The money was stolen by senior government officials
The coffin was exhumed last weekend and the money taken out.
“The price for eternal life is the blood of Jesus. If you want your sins to be forgiven, do it when you are still alive,” Anglican priest Joel Agel Awio said.

http://naijaparrot.com/dead-civil-servant-buried-with-money-to-bribe-god/&grqid=v_L2CA4H&hl=en-NG
ignorant ,God spend no money ,so dump
Re: Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God by Chikpat(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
olumaxi:
Ignoramus
Same way I luk at Nigerians who loot our country without mercy

(1) (Reply)

Shocked - A Woman Has The Courage Of Diving Into A Shark Infested Water To Swim / End Of The Road For Ukanafun Notorious Criminal ‘ISOAKPAFIT’ / University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.