Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? (922 Views)

Gay Buddhist Monk Having Drug Gay S.ex With Monks In Temple, Leaked On Facebook / Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
I really don't get it people tend to get upset quickly when they meet their ex boyfriend/girl friend with another

As in ehnnn.. shey u don break up with her and shey u break up with him so why he com dey pain u say he want find another lover. Shebi u no want her to or him to find happiness again? I don't just it

It common among guys than ladies. like seriously when a guy sees her former girlfriend with another guy hsaaaaa the kind sad feelings wey the guy dey get inside ehnn.... Na only God feet tell
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by DarkMagic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
It will pain u cos there are still feelings u av for her and the probability of going back to her is on high

Buh if u r over her...it will b nothing I say....

Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
I think it's normal with guys, especially when her new bf is better than you tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
it is normal because we re human. feelings dont die

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by Greatzeus(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Op,when you said people,do you mean you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
My brother it pains alot especialy when you have over spend on her before she dumped you.
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by stacyadams: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin once i tear the poosy,,if u like follow dick hup han dan,if u lik marry,,,poosy wey i ;Don tear,i don tear shikena grin grin
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Always happens with me
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by sweeterman(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2017
It only happens with an Ex i shared secrets with, i feel like she's already telling d new guy all my secrets. Buh for a chick i did not share such with?? Who gives a care
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by gsogbu(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Unfinished Business
Re: Why Does It Still Pain People When They See Their Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2017
It pains me ehh, its not like I still love the ex.

It happens when am the dumper, but if am the dumpee, I won't give a flying fucuk.

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Hangout With Me Tonight / Runs Babe / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.