Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,181 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair (50122 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by twilliamx(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Na SHIM sabi
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Tedassie:

Identity Crisis!

Worst thing that can happen to any human being!
Lolzz... Perhaps. I'm good now.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Sanchez01: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
austinosita:

Which culture are you talking about?

This doomed land?

She actually did noble by refusing to identity with it
That your LAND is doomed does not mean Nigeria's is. They're way two different things.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
King of Sorrow from his/her mum is still my best from her
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by CodeBlooded: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2017
In as much as I love your momma's music. Am actually listening to her No ordinary love mixtape when I saw this post. I still refuse to judge you even when my view about it is bad. It's all about choice mahn.

#CodeBlooded
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by madone: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
When LL she/he show is us his d...ick then I LL believe
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

That your LAND is doomed does not mean Nigeria's is. They're way two different things.

Nigeria is undecided
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Louisojibe:
Singer, Sade Adu's transgender son shared these new photos of himself on his Instagram page showing off his newlygrown facial hairs. Izzak Theo was born a girl but started her transformation to a boy last year.

Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/08/sade-adus-transgender-son-develops.html

When she grow penis make una let us know
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Basilona(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Brokeguyy:
All i can see is the drawing of a dick behind him/her.
Same here
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by bandad: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
sucreblazing:
end time things ......girl to boy...hin wan dey nack she no want make them dey nack am.......oloshi
He no go fit nack because him no get d...k but veejay. The only thing be say him no get bwest and him no go pour every month. The thing we de suprise me be him mother no say anything when him de do this. Disgusting.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Tedassie(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzz... Perhaps. I'm good now.

grin

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Tedassie(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am yet to read the history on how they derived at that medical logo
It's rooted in Greek mythology.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Lloydfolarin: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
This is what you get in country where they ll rather kill one million human beings to save one dog.

A country where family values mean nothing

A country where immorality is placed side by side with Bible

A country where immorality has become a national insignia

A bleeped up country where the politicians and citizens are filled with hatred towards human race

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Neddstark: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:
her life,her choice....i cant condemn her

watch how hypocritical nigerians condemn her actions and say 'TOUCH NOT' when their pastors are involved

If someone screws your son in the arsee, it will be his life, his choice. Don't condemn him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Sanchez01: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2017
austinosita:

Nigeria is undecided
Most certainly your part of Nigeria.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by 3mmanhu3l(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:

watch how hypocritical nigerians condemn her actions and say 'TOUCH NOT' when their pastors are involved
for some reason, yoy had to involve pastors in a matter that has ZERO to do with pastors....... I pray you'd eventually see the folly of your ways one day.... Good morning
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by MTKbudapest(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Lord Jesus pls come and end this world
our mumu don do
how can a born girl change her gender to a boy.
This is the highest insult to mankind and to God
it is an unforgivable sin.
So sad sad
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by shineeye1: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
They term every of their physical deviation from nature as an issue of civil rights yet these hypocrites would rightly stop at nothing to preserve the environment in its natural form. They cannot see that they have drifted into fallacy.

They call call their sexual mutations as natural cravings yet the evil syndrome is unknown and unimaginable to all their ancestors and countless generations before them. They have been blinded to their perdition.

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by binsanni(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:
his/her problem, wu send her/him?
and who him/her don epp self, an how this one take relate to news?
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by shineeye1: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:

Fare ye well Mr All-right-and-well!

They term every of their physical deviation from nature as an issue of civil rights yet these hypocrites would rightly stop at nothing to preserve the environment in its natural form. They cannot see that they have drifted into fallacy.

They call call their sexual mutations as natural cravings yet the evil syndrome is unknown and unimaginable to all their ancestors and countless generations before them. They have been blinded to their perdition.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by InvertedHammer: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2017
emeijeh:
What's all this western nonsense?

If only she grew up in Nigeria

Izzak Theo Folashade Adu.

Denrele Edun.

Idris Olarenwaju (Bobrisky)

Dapo Adaralegbe

Bisi Alimi.

What is going on my SW people? Is it a curse?
\
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Good for him. I wish him the best on his journey; it could not have been an easy decision.

I don't understand why people act as if gender reassignment is the worst of all crimes. Rebelling against nature? God makes some people black and they bleach their skin; God gives some people B-cups and they get larger implants; God makes you go naturally grey, and you dye your hair; God gives some people a defective heart and they get transplants. Some of these decisions are even more superficial than gender reassignment which is made as a result of the disparity between body and psyche.

In the end, people do things to improve the quality of their lives (YOLO). And why should they be stopped if they're not hurting anyone? God loves men as well as women; fair people and dark; big breasted and small breasted people........... For all we know, the soul may be without gender, form or complexion.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by 9ce(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
[b][/b]Another wasted parental effort. undecided, wetin concern me smiley
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by ssogundele(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2017
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very
useless
Your case is beyond TB Joshua and Guru Maharaji.

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by joenor(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wetin concern person/ Him or her
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Bimpe29: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is a case of crude abnormality that will attract a divine anger eternally. Rubbish!
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Frank54321: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Well everyone has their own decison in life and he/she has made hers. .........itz nor inour place to condem
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Bondesniger(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
he soon develop others
if God made you a man or woman the that is a perfect gift
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by NaijaElba(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

Thief that's how you people steal people's comment to generate some useless likes. Can't you construct your own rather than lifting people's comments. So sad. You deserve to be in prison for plagiarism.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The devil has done a lot of damages to God's people

And she has to continue in medication for the rest of her miserable life.

Doctors are %100 problem of these tranis

Infact this is an understatement. The devil is not a friend of any man (good person or bad). He keeps on causing confusion on people's soul (emotion). Christians must stand against every form of manipulation from this enemy of humanity!!

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

lols...naughty you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.