Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) (56098 Views)

How To Maximise And Enjoy Your Three Weeks In NYSC Camp By Michael Tobechukwu / (read) Best Nysc Camp Moments In Delta State Camp By Emmerich09 / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Prison things.
henryanna36:
ARREST OF FAKE CORPS MEMBER IN AKWA IBOM STATE ORIENTATION CAMP

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested a fake corps member at the NYSC orientation camp in Nsit Atai Local Government Area.

2.    Base on intelligence received by our Police men at the orientation camp, Officers swung into action and arrested one Mr. Justice Orlu Ordu, and indigene of Ikwere in Rivers State, in Monday Uko’s Hostel in the orientation camp.

3.    On interrogation, he admitted of being a fake corps member who forged NYSC call-up letter calming to have graduated from University of Uyo from the department of Architecture. He will be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation.

4.    CP Zubairu Muazu therefore, assured members of the public that the Command has put in place an intelligence led policing in effort to reduce crime in the state. It is important to emphasis that crime prevention and control is a collective responsibility.

DSP CHUKWU IKECHUKWU
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
AKWA IBOM STATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/akwa-ibom-police-command-arrest-fake.html?m=1

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by dreamangel: 4:26am On Aug 10, 2017
I f he had succeeded he would have added fake NYSC certificate to fake University certificate and be working somewhere even in a bank as a graduate without entering the University.

Makes you wonder how many people are operating with fake certificates all over the Country.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy personality disorder cheesy they should have allowed him experience the 2 or 3 weeks camp, helping authentic corpses do chores... and feeling among at the same time cheesy funny !
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Lankaline(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2017
God punish yu all,,which police,,this guy was caught in my hostel by corps members,,even when the poloce came we refused them to even enter,,it was the army that took him away
See this ones?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by likeyourself2704: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2017
If I hear say Na Police Arrest this guy,... Nigeria Police, the guy was arrested by the corps members of Monday okon hostel room1 and was handed over to the camp commander before later the commander, handed him over to the Police.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by likeyourself2704: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Lankaline:
God punish yu all,,which police,,this guy was caught in my hostel by corps members,,even when the poloce came we refused them to even enter,,it was the army that took him away
See this ones?

guy tell them say Na our room and we caught am.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Shittaakeem:
Egbon! Kilode?? Lol
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Evablizin:

Guy what is wrong with you?is it a must that you will go for service?why did you stoop so low by faking to be a corper,you just disgraced yourself and your family just because of the pleasures of saying i'm a corper and pictures you will post on facebook,twitter etc
His role model, Oga Dino Melaye successfully did it na

1 Like

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Royaljustice: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
dannytoe:
From drug baron to fake NYSC, only Ipob are capable of such, especially the brain washed species.
please can you stop dragging ipob to this? People should be able to take responsibility for their actions and words. The young guy need the alawi not job and cash can't you see
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
dannytoe:
From drug baron to fake NYSC, only Ipob are capable of such, especially the brain washed species.
Ipob members
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by cuedish: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by durasome(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
this one want to serve by all means.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Why in hell! Would anyone wants to be a fake corper in nigeria? To serve for free or what? Nigerians cease to Amaze grin
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
henryanna36:
ARREST OF FAKE CORPS MEMBER IN AKWA IBOM STATE ORIENTATION CAMP

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested a fake corps member at the NYSC orientation camp in Nsit Atai Local Government Area.

2.    Base on intelligence received by our Police men at the orientation camp, Officers swung into action and arrested one Mr. Justice Orlu Ordu, and indigene of Ikwere in Rivers State, in Monday Uko’s Hostel in the orientation camp.

3.    On interrogation, he admitted of being a fake corps member who forged NYSC call-up letter calming to have graduated from University of Uyo from the department of Architecture. He will be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation.

4.    CP Zubairu Muazu therefore, assured members of the public that the Command has put in place an intelligence led policing in effort to reduce crime in the state. It is important to emphasis that crime prevention and control is a collective responsibility.

DSP CHUKWU IKECHUKWU
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
AKWA IBOM STATE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/akwa-ibom-police-command-arrest-fake.html?m=1

Jesus Christ.... Justice claimed to be a graduate and he decided to forge a call up letter. This is too much for me to swallow, I will just pass.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Go to school then go carry cultism for head...now he must have been rusticated

Ikwerre giving Igbo nightmare since 1235AD
I used to see him in school till his final year, though I wasn't quite sure if he was till a student because he was everywhere with girls and always attended fellowships on campus to get chicks too
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2017
dannytoe:
ask your kanu why call rivers biafra capital.
u confuse
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Chaiii...Handsome guy wey for just go find something do, but no chose to go into an adventure , maybe to chase chics and catch all the fun he could.

I just feel sorry for him sha, he will be definitely regretting this for a long time.
He definitely went there for the chicks cos Justice and women, na 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Shittaakeem:
Morata ti ko da
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
reminiscing:

I used to see him in school till his final year, though I wasn't quite sure if he was till a student because he was everywhere with girls and always attended fellowships on campus to get chicks too

Then he must be what we call OO

Ogbu Oge

Time waster
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by jayboi146: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
He went to university of Uyo I know him he was in architecture
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by jayboi146: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2017
reminiscing:

Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by jayboi146: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
reminiscing:

He definitely went there for the chicks cos Justice and women, na 5 and 6.

Nawa for u as if u finish with beta results, he did something bad dat doesn't mean it's because of women sad sad
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Morata ti kodaa grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by MultiCEO1: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
itsIYKE:
if I tear u slap eh.......u go tell me when ikwerre become igbo.....ezi bida

Slap tearer, Ikwerre nu Igbo. Aha ya nu Orlu Ordu. Aha ndia nu Saudi na ply Igbo. Ikwerre nu Igbo.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Slap tearer, Ikwerre nu Igbo. Aha ya nu Orlu Ordu. Aha ndia nu Saudi na ply Igbo. Ikwerre nu Igbo.
please go away...I don't understand a word you speak
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by MultiCEO1: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
itsIYKE:
please go away...I don't understand a word you speak

You don't understand a word I speak yet had the sense to ask me to go away. Go away for what? I think you ought to rather ask me what I did say if you truly didn't understand the words I speak. Pretense. Ikwerre nu Igbo.
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by Welcomme: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
likeyourself2704:
If I hear say Na Police Arrest this guy,... Nigeria Police, the guy was arrested by the corps members of Monday okon hostel room1 and was handed over to the camp commander before later the commander, handed him over to the Police.
How did u guys get to know that he is not a corp member...He did something abnormal or what?
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by FarukEromosele(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2017
justice my guy how? after we don celebrate you for our room then this? I thought Umuna Bende? how come Akwa ibom? God ehh
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by gabsuccess(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
When u answer a call when u're not called then u're really mad,what are u going to tell your parent n love ones dat u're sorry?
Re: Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) by iBanger(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Na wa o! I knew this Justice guy while I was in school. The guy just follows girls everywhere. Most f those girls are now serving. I'm sure he was rusticated or something for poor results. I wonder what he was thinking. Now it's NYSC camp. Na wa o! God help him and his likes. Cus I wonder what kinda thought go through their head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.