Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) (56379 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rosalieene2(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Our dear Corp members, please if you are sick, endeavor to go to a good hospital. If there are no good hospitals where you are serving, go home and get treated. Forget all those NySC rules and regulations of writing a formal letter to the LGI- Zonal coordinator- state coordinator- DG Nysc. you might die waiting for their permission to travel out of the state. Your life is more important than service. treat yourself on time before your health deteriorate.
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time.
Continue to rest in the bossom of Almighty God Isioma.
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Aww....pretty lady RIP

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
ogun state again. ... RIP

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
saxwizard:

Wetin Ogun state do

21 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by konklud22(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
after all dis years of strugling to b great...............
although death respect no one, but its usually sad when it could av been avoided cry cry cry
NYSC is just a fucking waste of graduates time!!!! not to talk of scarce resources.
during my service year, i remembered i wanted to go ome to treat mysef,, and after doing the necessary documentations,
i went to my director to get him to sign my letter and he refused, he even called my mom and started preaching to her about the dangers of travelling all the way from plateau to lag,, and even instructed my LGI not to accept my request.. Oboi i just called my mom and told her to xpect me, if dem like make dem give deir family extension of service, ko kan aye undecided undecided

my point is dat in everything we do, our health comes first

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rosalieene2(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
konklud22:
after all dis years of strugling to b great...............
although death respect no one, but its usually sad when it could av been avoided cry cry cry
NYSC is just a fucking waste of graduates time!!!! not to talk of scarce resources.
during my service year, i remembered i wanted to go ome to treat mysef,, and after doing the necessary documentations,
i went to my director to get him to sign my letter and he refused, he even called my mom and started preaching to her about the dangers of travelling all the way from plateau to lag,, and even instructed my LGI not to accept my request.. Oboi i just called my mom and told her to xpect me, if dem like make dem give deir family extension of service, ko kan aye undecided undecided

my point is dat in everything we do, our health comes first

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear
Yes oo
You did well.
Truly our health comes first in everything we do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Victorakats(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4153589_00000isioma2_jpegbdf0b85bbc275b7122cb3d0c24f85bdb

Sweet Girl..

Rest Easy..

The NYSC is just a cash Cow for some Government People.. angry

They really don't care about the Corpers or the whole idea of the service.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time. embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
So sad cry
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by abokibuhari: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari keeps doing it cry
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip to the dead

Health should always be first

And btw, Nysc is the best thing that ever happened to me

cool

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Yamahbash(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don tire o. Must one even serve?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by abokibuhari: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time. embarassed embarassed
Thanks for wailing with me cool
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg, This nysc should be stopped .
Rip to the dead.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by eph12(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai!
May her family members be comforted o cry

Such a beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP, BUT ULCER DOESN'T JUST KILL LIKE THAT

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
NYSC should be scrap

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by oismail(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
I wish her good rest. Peace dear.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is really sad!
May God give the family she left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP to her.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by k00lxpert(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
rip
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:
NYSC should be scrap
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by temmietrizzie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hate such bad news... RIP....May God grant her eternal peace..
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by NameChecker: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
saxwizard:

abokibuhari:
Buhari keeps doing it cry

henrydadon:
NYSC should be scrap

19 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by passionate88: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
R. I. P
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Omero(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP TWMTPNM
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Omero(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP TWMTPNM!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by konklud22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Can A Graduate In Part-time Studies Do Youth Service (NYSC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.